Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gdaddy says:

3 posters

Go down

Gdaddy says: Empty Gdaddy says:

Post by Gdaddy Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:02 pm

To all you that have taken place on this Blog over the past THREE Years,
This started out as a little blog talking about one case three years ago and has grown into something that everyone can be proud of. It has grown into something that is trying to help those that can't help themselves. My DW, Mermaid, and several of you have been here from the very start. So that means so have I, and through all my griping and complaining ya'll were unfaultering in your goal. So I urge all of you not to let this setback, as wrong as the verdict was, to stop you from what has become your new goal. To continue to help those that can't speak for or help themselves because of horrible people and what they did. Take this to a new level and help the helpless, believe me it makes a difference. I am a first hand skeptic that became a believer in your cause!! Help each other when they need it. This is more than a chat room now, please treat it as such!

Sorry about the rant But I mean every word of it and thanks for letting me be part of the amazing group that started this web site and do all the hard work to keep it running and making a difference. Thank you all!!! woohoo woohoo woohoo
Gdaddy
Gdaddy
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Gdaddy says: Empty Re: Gdaddy says:

Post by admin Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:24 pm

kisses I've been trying for hours to compose something. Thank you, GDaddy.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gdaddy Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:38 am

Admin wrote: kisses I've been trying for hours to compose something. Thank you, GDaddy.
Your Welcome, just keep doing what ya'll are doing, believe it or not it helps. Remember the girl in New Orleans she went home after finding out ya'll were looking and helping her mom find her. That's just one of many.
Gdaddy
Gdaddy
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:59 am

Gdaddy says: 577177 Thank you Gdaddy. So very happy you've become a "believer" and joined our family here. I think everyone here is pretty special.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum