Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Did Cindy Know and When Did She Know it?

2 posters

Go down

What Did Cindy Know and When Did She Know it? Empty What Did Cindy Know and When Did She Know it?

Post by admin Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:16 pm

On December 20th, when a search warrant was being served, Cindy makes the statement in the presence of officers that one of Caylee’s Winnie the Pooh blankets was missing. Supplemental report, page 9.

In front of Corporal Edwards, Cynthia makes the statement, “I had people walk that area month ago,” meaning the area where the body was discovered. Cynthia states there was nothing in that area then. Supplemental report, page 9
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What Did Cindy Know and When Did She Know it? Empty Re: What Did Cindy Know and When Did She Know it?

Post by UtahGrandma Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:21 pm

Admin wrote:On December 20th, when a search warrant was being served, Cindy makes the statement in the presence of officers that one of Caylee’s Winnie the Pooh blankets was missing. Supplemental report, page 9.

In front of Corporal Edwards, Cynthia makes the statement, “I had people walk that area month ago,” meaning the area where the body was discovered. Cynthia states there was nothing in that area then. Supplemental report, page 9

One would think think between the things you have stated, and her washing the pants, giving the wrong hair brush, and I personaly think stashing that diary that she got out of the car IMO. Would be enough to at least arrest her for A: Tampering with evidence, or B: with- holding evedence or C: both.

UtahGrandma
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Regional Accounting Manager/ Water Sports

Back to top Go down