Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group calls for Casey Anthony boycott - Fox 35

Go down

Group calls for Casey Anthony boycott - Fox 35 Empty Group calls for Casey Anthony boycott - Fox 35

Post by mom_in_il Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:14 am

Group calls for Casey Anthony boycott

Updated: Monday, 11 Jul 2011, 11:04 PM EDT
Published : Monday, 11 Jul 2011, 11:04 PM EDT

By Elizabeth Alvarez FOX 35 News

Excerpt:

LAKE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - More people are getting organized to boycott anything and everything related to the Casey case.

"It's wrong," said Jade Fairall. "It's wrong and it touched me. It hit a nerve with me."

The Lake County woman has said "enough is enough" and is making it her mission to "find justice for Caylee Marie Anthony."

"Once the verdict was read, it was like, 'Oh my gosh, this can't be!'"

Fairall isn't just angered by the "not guilty" verdict in the Casey Anthony murder trial, but she's also upset at those who are trying, or thinking of trying, to make a quick buck off of Caylee's misfortune.

"I'm going to try and say this without crying," she said. "If anyone thinks they're going to make money from the death of Caylee, they're wrong."

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/071111-Group-calls-for-Casey-Anthony-boycott#ixzz1RrwIda6M
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down