Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Critical Thinking and the Casey Anthony Trial - SA

Go down

Critical Thinking and the Casey Anthony Trial - SA Empty Critical Thinking and the Casey Anthony Trial - SA

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:56 pm

Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Critical Thinking and the Casey Anthony Trial
by Peter Hyatt

Excerpt:

Who is this young woman who has beguiled a nation? What is it about her that caused Lee Anthony's fiance, Mallory, to call her an 'amazing' mother, which the jury foreman is now using as an excuse for his 'shocking' verdict that has enabled him to reach a level of 'honor' he has only dreamed of?

Casey Anthony an "amazing" mother, said under an oath before God? Let's examine this.

I once listened with sadness as a radio commentator said, "I'm not buying that. No, I don't think that at all. George and Cindy loved Caylee."

His ignorance of what love is, and what love does based upon what love is, was astonishing.

Statement Analysis has a sad element to it. Anyone who discerns truth from deception knows this to be true, whether it be via verbal analysis, body language, or the rare ability to understand and grasp the micro expression of the face.

Our nation has lost its ability to think critically. The disparity between technological advances and the average student is wider now than any time in modern history. We would have to go back to lines of demarcation between classes of people educated and uneducated. The standards for education have dropped dramatically.

More: http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/07/critical-thinking-and-casey-anthony.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down