Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey's Future Not As Profitable As She May Think - WCI

Go down

Casey's Future Not As Profitable As She May Think - WCI Empty Casey's Future Not As Profitable As She May Think - WCI

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:07 pm

Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Casey's Future Not As Profitable As She May Think

by Stacy Dittrich

Excerpt:

Many are speculating what happens next for Casey Anthony as her date to be set free draws near. (I predict they let her out a few days early without alerting the media for security purposes). You can bet your roll of duct tape that this Lord of the Rings fairy (sorry, can’t get past the pointed ears) has her future completely mapped out. I’m pretty confident that the following conversation took place between Tinkerbell Casey and Jose Biased upon the not guilty verdict—or something similar. Just imagine the two of them sitting alone in a room, Casey smiling from pointed ear to pointed ear.

Casey: Jose, I can’t thank you enough (grabs tissue and dabs at a non-existent tear). I knew this would turn out this way, I just knew it!

Jose: You can thank me later, doll face (winks), you know, like you used to back in the old days.

More: http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2011/07/caseys-future-not-as-profitable-as-she.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down