Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cha-ching $$$ the INFAMOUS Anthony’s, the LOSER Attorney, and the MURDERER - HO

Go down

Cha-ching $$$ the INFAMOUS Anthony’s, the LOSER Attorney, and the MURDERER - HO Empty Cha-ching $$$ the INFAMOUS Anthony’s, the LOSER Attorney, and the MURDERER - HO

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:41 pm

Cha-ching $$$ the INFAMOUS Anthony’s, the LOSER Attorney, and the MURDERER

Excerpt:

This is the weekly update that I will be posting on the MONEY-BLOODSUCKERS out of Florida. I won’t be posting daily on them, as they are A HUGE WASTE!

What a week it has been! The INFAMOUS Anthony’s, the LOSER Attorney, and the MURDERER are all trying to cashing in on large amounts of blood money for the MURDER of CAYLEE! Isn’t it just SAD!

The infamous [Anthony's] turn down a 6 figure [$250,000] amount of money for an interview, I guess they feel they are worth alot more and that the more money-bloodsucking the BIGGER the lies they can come out with.

Now the BLOOD sucking parents of the murderer are trying to reach out ot Rascal Flatts. Join their FaceBook page: Rascal Flatts and tell them to forget it. The parents of the murderer need to have no recognition for the beautiful song they wrote for Caylee. Twitter: Rascal Flatts Website: Rascal Flatts If you find a contact on this site, let me know! I am livid the infamous feel they need to meet with these guys. You can bet the infamous parents of the murderer are seeking cha-ching in their eyes!

More: http://humbleopinionforum.net/2011/07/29/cha-ching-the-infamous-anthonys-the-loser-attorney-and-the-murderer/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down