Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Casey Anthony Be Ordered To Serve Probation Time Now? - BNN

Go down

Will Casey Anthony Be Ordered To Serve Probation Time Now? - BNN Empty Will Casey Anthony Be Ordered To Serve Probation Time Now? - BNN

Post by mom_in_il Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:45 pm

Will Casey Anthony Be Ordered To Serve Probation Time Now?
Posted on August 1st, 2011 by Jan Barrett

Excerpt:

When Casey Anthony appeared before Orange Circuit Judge Stan Strickland last year facing the check-fraud charges, she plead guilty. She actually admitted to stealing a checkbook from Amy Huizenga, who was supposedly her friend, and writing four checks in the amount of almost $650.

Her words were, “I just wanted to let everyone know that I’m sorry for what I did, “I take complete and full responsibility for my actions and I’d like to apologize to Amy. I wish I’d been a better friend.”

Anthony’s attorney, Jose Baez asked that the court give his client credit for time served and to place her on probation. Judge Strickland agreed since she had already spent more time in jail than a sentence would have called for.

The problem here is that apparently the Department of Corrections officials mistakenly interpreted the courts order for Anthony’s probation to mean that she would be serving her probation while still in jail waiting on her murder trial.

More: http://www.bloggernews.net/126900
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down