Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch out the A's "Might" Sue YOU!!! LOL

Go down

Watch out the A's "Might" Sue YOU!!!  LOL Empty Watch out the A's "Might" Sue YOU!!! LOL

Post by Verogal Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:06 am

I hope this is the right place to post...I asked on the main blog last night...ev1 in bed I would imagine...anyway I haven't posted a new thread in moons...and, thought we had a rumor thread? Not sure if this is a rumor...but, I found it most interesting and curious...wonder If Admin has been contacted? Or even how the author knows about this. Here's the post and please remove or move if I am not in the right area...thanks Yes woohoo Too funny.

"Cindy and George Anthony are using a private investigator To Sue innocent people"

If you get an e-mail from this e-mail cindy@dgator.com or anything with @dgator.com it’s a private investigation firm out of Orlando, Lookout ladies and gentlemen. Don’t e-mail reply to this e-mail. They are collecting information Sue, you is a heads-up from world info hub take care

the dgator.com web site is own by the one and only Dominic Casey i wonder if he is being played a shill for George and Cindy

http://worldinfohub.net/2011/08/19/cindy-and-george-anthony-are-using-a-private-investigator-sue-innocent-people/
Verogal
Verogal
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down