Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Cindy and George Anthony Continue to Lie and Manipulate Dr. Phil? - Glass

Go down

Will Cindy and George Anthony Continue to Lie and Manipulate Dr. Phil? - Glass Empty Will Cindy and George Anthony Continue to Lie and Manipulate Dr. Phil? - Glass

Post by mom_in_il Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:21 pm

Will Cindy and George Anthony Continue to Lie and Manipulate Dr. Phil?

Excerpt:

As you know by now I despise lies, manipulation and spin. And this week, what we will likely be getting is spin and manipulation and lies as Cindy and George Anthony appear on the Dr. Phil Show to reveal “the truth” about Casey and what really happened in Caylee’s death.

Apparently the same Cindy who lied on the stand, manipulated the press, and mislead law enforcement by destroying evidence by washing Casey’s pants and Caylee’s doll has now asserted Casey suffered from an epileptic seizure while Caylee was drowning.

If is was the case why didn’t it come out immediately? Why didn’t Jose Baez or Cheney Mason mention it during opening or closing arguments? And why was Casey seizing? Was she on illegal drugs ? If she seized, why wasn’t rushed to the hospital and given a brain scan and subsequently monitored or put on anti -seisure medication like Depakote, which she should have been on during the trial and should be on to this day?

I don’t care if Casey had a seizure in the past. I do care that now Cindy conveniently says Casey had a seizure just when Caylee drowned. I am not buying it! In fact this bogus explanation in my view, to explain away Caylee’sdeath and to make eveything hunky dory with Casey makes me angry.

Why didn’t these two liars didn’t reveal this when they were on the stand in a court of law? Cindy’s body language and communication showed she lied repeatedly on the stand. The same is true for George.

More: http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/2011/09/10/will-cindy-and-george-anthony-continue-to-lie-and-manipulate-dr-phil/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down