Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cindy Anthony: The truth? She can’t handle the truth, lawyer says - Hal

Go down

Cindy Anthony: The truth? She can’t handle the truth, lawyer says - Hal Empty Cindy Anthony: The truth? She can’t handle the truth, lawyer says - Hal

Post by mom_in_il Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:24 pm

Cindy Anthony: The truth? She can’t handle the truth, lawyer says
posted by halboedeker on September, 13 2011 6:40 PM

How do you explain a mystery like Cindy Anthony?

WOFL-Channel 35, which aired Cindy’s interview on “Dr. Phil” earlier today, tried to offer answers on its news this evening. Anchor Bob Frier said, “It’s as if Cindy is not dealing in the reality of it.”

On “Dr. Phil,” Cindy offered medical answers to daughter Casey’s behavior after Caylee Anthony’s death. Casey was acquitted in July of murder in Caylee’s death. On “Dr. Phil,” Cindy said she thought Casey could be suffering from grand mal seizures, a brain tumor or post-partum schizophrenia.

WOFL legal analyst Diana Tennis scoffed: “Post-partum schizophrenia — in 20 years of doing this, I’ve never heard of that. To me that sounds a lot like ‘how do I explain the fact my daughter said these hideous, hideous things about her father, my husband?’ ”

Body language expert Susan Constantine told WOFL that Cindy Anthony believes what she’s saying. “She has repeated these scenarios in her mind over and over again and come up with a solution,” Constantine said.

WOFL legal analyst Brad Conway, who used to represent George and Cindy, said, “Denial is probably the easiest thing for her to do right now. As long as she lives in the shadow of Casey’s lies and denial of the reality of Casey’s lies, she is not going to get anywhere.”

Conway, who knows Cindy better than many people, predicted, “I do believe they [George and Cindy Anthony] would like to know the truth, it’s just we’re never going to get there.”

The Anthonys’ interview continues at 3 p.m. Wednesday on WOFL. McGraw has said there will be a third-part to the interview, in which the verdict is deconstructed, on Monday.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/cindy-anthony-the-truth-she-cant-handle-the-truth-lawyer-says.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down