Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the transcripts are disappearring

3 posters

Go down

Why the transcripts are disappearring Empty Why the transcripts are disappearring

Post by mimi40 Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:49 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,392341,00.html

This lic sort of explains that they have taken back some of the jailhouse visit video phone meetings with the anthony family. They are looking at the videos to aid in helping them find Caylee. I hope i said this right.
mimi40
mimi40
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : nurse

Back to top Go down

Why the transcripts are disappearring Empty Re: Why the transcripts are disappearring

Post by mimi40 Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:52 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,392341,00.html

Another linc about missing transcripts
mimi40
mimi40

Back to top Go down

Why the transcripts are disappearring Empty Re: Why the transcripts are disappearring

Post by admin Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:56 pm

Wow, are they only gone from Fox, or from the entire internet? Those vids were all over YouTube.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi40 Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:43 pm

It look like they are gone from everywhere. I have all kinds of stuff bookmarked but can't get them to come up now.
mimi40
mimi40

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:38 pm

mimi40 wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,392341,00.html

Another linc about missing transcripts
I hope this is right, wanted to respond to "why is certain material and clips disappearing?"
I have a feeling that Cindy is preparing to start sueing over anything having to do with negative news about the whole sitution. I also feel that she wants to be left alone however shes lacking people to control and she hasn't been the #1 in the news for a few days. After I read Georges deposition,my heart sunk, my eyes teared and anxiety took over my heart. If I had the money I would buy him a house to get away from her. I don't think Cindy would try to hit him but she can belittle and humiliate him on a level I can't comprehend. LE betrayed a trust with George by releasing the one deposition. What she has done to all members of her family and anyone that wants to help find Caylee. More victims in all this mess besides Caylee.

sandy
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down