Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Attorney Tiodd Macaluso

3 posters

Go down

New Attorney Tiodd Macaluso Empty New Attorney Tiodd Macaluso

Post by twinkletoes Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:10 am

Casey Anthony Case: New Attorney Todd Macaluso Reconstructing the Train Wreck?

Posted by Blink | Casey Anthony, Caylee Anthony Case, Jose Baez, Todd Macaluso | Tuesday 3 March 2009 10:23 am

As was first reported as breaking news on Blink on Crime yesterday, Todd Macaluso, the most recent addition to the Casey Anthony defense team appeared in court next to Jose Baez during the motions hearing yesterday. New Attorney Tiodd Macaluso Toddm-bio-1
This is no accident. Pun intended. Among other specialties, Mr. Macaluso is the leading industry attorney in high profile accident reconstruction. Blogs were blazing at this announcement through the evening, as was my email. Further research and case study sheds some light on the possible needs of the Baez Law Firm for Mr. Macaluso’s legal prowess.

Macaluso is also very skilled in four other legal areas:

• Head and Spine Injuries
  • Slip and Fall Accidents
  • Wrongful Death
  • Premises Liability Cases

According to his CV, Macaluso has a 92% win track record in court cases before juries. He has secured over $200 million for his plaintiff cases. In his spare time, he is a guest professor at the University of San Diego School of Law teaching evidence and complex litigation courses.
Start of the Blame Game?
I have said from the beginning of this case that Casey Anthony will attempt to blame Caylee’s death on someone in her family; this could be the genesis of that.
Sources close to the case have been buzzing that there are major efforts going on in the background to “relieve” Casey of her executor-ship over Caylee’s estate by the Anthony’s. In the event Casey is convicted on the current charges including lesser includeds, she is subject to the Son of Sam laws regarding profiting from Caylee’s death at her hand in all manners encompassed by the intent actions of her behalf in those charges.
The chances of Casey proffering a plea bargain on accidental death at this point given the duct tape wrapped around her daughter’s skull which is rumored to contain her partial fingerprint, according to legal experts, are slim to none. Furthermore, it is possible even though Randy Means, spokesman for the State’s Attorneys office stated today the state will not reinstate seeking the death penalty; they can do so up to the point they begin seating the Voir dire.
How It Could Work
This family may be about to get what some would argue they should have anticipated from Casey. Don’t shoot the messenger. My beliefs and theories on what happened to this innocent child are well documented. I do not personally believe that George or Cindy Anthony had a hand in Caylee’s disappearance or murder. That said: This strategy could very well work.
Looking at it from a defense strategy angle:

• George, Lee and Cindy have staunchly maintained their support of Casey’s Zenaida Gonzalez “babysitter” story with sizable variations in their accounts. It could be argued that they did exactly that, defying logic and perhaps interfering in an investigation to protect themselves from scrutiny. In Cindy’s FBI interview, she even so much as referred to Zenaida as Zenaida Fernandez Rodrigez

• Casey text messaged Amy Huzienga that her car smelled since her Dad borrowed it.

• George mentions to the FBI that Casey borrowed Cindy’s car one day and he went on a Starsky and Hutch after her but she got away. Cindy denied any knowledge of the incident, but then later after being called on it, admitted Casey had come to her house and borrowed the car, which conflicts with both statements about them believing Casey was in Jacksonville.

• The evidence recovered with Caylee’s remains is tied directly to the Anthony home. Tape, garbage bags, clothes, stickers, bedding blanket, laundry bag, et al. The k9 cadaver hits and the neighbor, Brian Burner testimony regarding Casey borrowing the shovel all suggest that Caylee died at the Anthony residence.

• George and Cindy had access to the car. George specifically states in his statement that he asked Simon Birch to open the trunk PRIOR to him turning the ignition..”I said If there’s going to be any trouble (based on smell) I want to open it up here.” Perhaps he was already positive of what they would find and not find. Additionally, on the way to the car, Birch made note that George told him he had talked to Amscot to find out the car had been there three days. Birch found that odd as the tow letter does not specify where the vehicle was towed from and he had not mentioned it as is their policy. The random text to Will Waters on July 10th, the day before they say they saw the notice on the front door about the tow. Casey texted him she was getting a rental, and he felt it was sent to him by accident. Someone knew Casey was without a car and in need of a rental and apparently able to supply it. Who?

• The 4th of July revamped landscaping and pavers addition project.

• The Anthony’s have openly sought immunity for undisclosed reasons through their attorney, Brad Conway.

• George’s recent suicide attempt– consciousness of guilt?

• Cindy never mentioned the missing Winnie the Pooh blanket until Investigators serving the warrant on Dec.11 request it.

• THE BIGGIE– George and Cindy’s statements as to pool ladder being moved to a spot that was never kept there in fear Caylee could then get into the pool on her own, and the open gate. Although they maintained they could not be sure of the date of this occurance, Mark Fuhrman’s statement as they expressed the incident to them was very clear and is directly corroborative of the flurry of phone calls to her parents and the neighbor account she was there with the car backed into the garage.
This is actually the short list. If I did not know the specifics of the case, and I were to evaluate objectively, there is more subjective evidence to the possibility of a cover up by the parents and Lee than by Casey and it could go a long way for creating reasonable doubt. If it were to work as a defense under the current indictment and Casey won an aquittal, she would be entitled to keep her and Caylee’s rights to sell as she pleased and profit financially from the death of her 34 month old daughter.
Conversely, the alternative would be that the intention of Macaluso’s counsel would be to file a wrongful death suit against the Anthony’s on behalf of Caylee based on whatever may have happened accidentally at the home “for real”, under the guise that it occurred through some known foreseeable negligence issue regarding the property.
This could encompass slip and fall in bath, pavers, or yes, if they had left the ladder and gate open to the residence Caylee had access to.
In theory , Casey admits Caylee died accidentally, but due to the parent’s negligence as the homeowners, THEY are responsible for her death and she merely covered it up to protect them. The State’s Attorney’s Office does not want to gamble on a conviction without a true cause of death. She agrees to plea to improper burial, and once again, imaging and story rights intact. This would also preclude the Anthony’s from being able to secure any profit from Caylee’s death if such a suit was successful, through any award Casey might receive. If Macaluso’s track record has anything to do with it, one could assume it would be substantial and explain his participation in this case.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

New Attorney Tiodd Macaluso Empty Your theory

Post by FRG Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:04 pm

Hi Toetag!
I am new here and I also blog on Fox. I heard about this forum through someone from there, don't remember who.
I read about the new guy Todd Macaluso and your theory makes sense if you had never read any of the documents released. Since I have read a lot of them and even the videotapes, my question is, would anybody believe Casey would cover up for her family??? The jail videotapes between Casey and the A's would make no sense at all. Cindy's frantic 911 call talking about the smell in the car trunk. Maybe jurors won't be so sympathetic of Casey if she tries to frame her own parents. I don't know. I do believe she did all by herself and that her parents is helping her to cover it up. If Baez says "we'll understand in trial she's innocent" why is she in jail now??? Just tell LE. Well, I am not sure if Todd Macaluso uses that theory it might backfire him. And you know what? It sounds pretty dirty to blame her parents. IMO
My husband says the defense is the last one to present the jurors their arguments and maybe he will get one person to believe that, I know I wouldn't. Do you think I am wrong???

FRG
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

New Attorney Tiodd Macaluso Empty Re: New Attorney Tiodd Macaluso

Post by admin Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:09 pm

FRG wrote:Hi Toetag!
I am new here and I also blog on Fox. I heard about this forum through someone from there, don't remember who.
I read about the new guy Todd Macaluso and your theory makes sense if you had never read any of the documents released. Since I have read a lot of them and even the videotapes, my question is, would anybody believe Casey would cover up for her family??? The jail videotapes between Casey and the A's would make no sense at all. Cindy's frantic 911 call talking about the smell in the car trunk. Maybe jurors won't be so sympathetic of Casey if she tries to frame her own parents. I don't know. I do believe she did all by herself and that her parents is helping her to cover it up. If Baez says "we'll understand in trial she's innocent" why is she in jail now??? Just tell LE. Well, I am not sure if Todd Macaluso uses that theory it might backfire him. And you know what? It sounds pretty dirty to blame her parents. IMO
My husband says the defense is the last one to present the jurors their arguments and maybe he will get one person to believe that, I know I wouldn't. Do you think I am wrong???

Welcome FRG. I'm not sure how the defense is going to get around those very damning computer searches.

I think Casey's original plan was to off her parents. And you are right, jurors are not going to be sympathetic any way the defense tries to go.

Casey (and her whack-job family) has painted herself as public enemy number one. :)

Again, welcome, I look forward to your input!
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Attorney Tiodd Macaluso Empty Re: New Attorney Tiodd Macaluso

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down