Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALAI'JA CORBIN - 18 Months/ Accused: Jordan Everhart - Garden City ID

+3
twinkletoes
Rainydaysend
TomTerrific0420
7 posters

Go down

ALAI'JA CORBIN - 18 Months/ Accused: Jordan Everhart - Garden City ID Empty ALAI'JA CORBIN - 18 Months/ Accused: Jordan Everhart - Garden City ID

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:18 pm

GARDEN CITY, Idaho -- A 17-month-old child who police say was abused has died from her injuries.

Family members say the child died late yesterday.

Last Saturday, police arrived to a home on E. 40th Street in Garden City
after paramedics had responded to a medical call for an unconscious child.

When police arrived, they realized the injuries the child sustained were not accidental.
ALAI'JA CORBIN - 18 Months/ Accused: Jordan Everhart - Garden City ID 15KL01.Em.36

That's when police arrested 21-year-old Jordan Everhart, the live-in boyfriend of the child's mother.

Last week, Everhart was arraigned on charges of felony injury to a
child. It's not known what charges he may face now that the little girl has died.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/local/17-month-old-victim-in-abuse-case-dies-from-injuries--131932893.html
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

ALAI'JA CORBIN - 18 Months/ Accused: Jordan Everhart - Garden City ID Empty Re: ALAI'JA CORBIN - 18 Months/ Accused: Jordan Everhart - Garden City ID

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:45 am

GARDEN CITY, Idaho -- A 18-month-old child who police say was abused has died from her injuries.

Family members say the child, Alai'ja Freedom Corbin, died late Friday.

Last Saturday, police arrived to a home on E. 40th Street in Garden City
after paramedics had responded to a medical call for an unconscious child.

Paramedics called police after they determined the injuries did not appear accidental.

Police arrested 21-year-old Jordan Everhart, the live-in boyfriend of the child's mother.

Last week, Everhart was arraigned on charges of felony injury to a
child. It's not known what charges he may face now that the little girl has died.

Sunday, Alai'ja's family issued this statement: "We do not know how
or why she was injured, only that the injuries occurred while she was
being cared for by a person we trusted. Shock and disbelief gave way to
harsh reality on Friday October 14th when we said goodbye to our
precious angel and God took her home. Words cannot describe the
horrific loss of a child, so young and innocent. We wish to say
thank-you to everyone, including those of you we do not know for all of
your prayers that have helped and will continue to help carry us
through the hardest thing we will probably ever have to face in this lifetime. God Bless."

http://www.ktvb.com/news/local/18-month-old-victim-in-abuse-case-dies-from-injuries--131932893.html
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

ALAI'JA CORBIN - 18 Months/ Accused: Jordan Everhart - Garden City ID Empty Boise man now faces first-degree murder for toddler's death

Post by Rainydaysend Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:07 pm

By AP Wires

Story Created: Nov 6, 2011 MST

Story Updated: Nov 6, 2011 at 12:05 AM MST

BOISE, Idaho (KMVT-TV) A Boise man charged with fatally injuring his girlfriend's 18–month old daughter is now facing first–degree murder charges.

21–year old Jordan Everhart initially was charged with felony injury to a child.

But the Idaho Statesman reports that charge was upgraded last week.

A medical exam revealed Alaija Corbin had bleeding in her brain and hemorrhages in her eyes consistent with having been shaken. She also had bruises and signs of earlier injuries.

Paramedics took Corbin to the hospital early on October 8th after receiving a report of an unconscious toddler. Alaija died a week later.

Everhart is jailed on a $500,000 bond. His preliminary hearing is set for November 18th.

http://www.kmvt.com/news/state/Boise-man-now-faces-first-degree-murder-for-toddlers-death-133313668.html
Rainydaysend
Rainydaysend
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

ALAI'JA CORBIN - 18 Months/ Accused: Jordan Everhart - Garden City ID Empty 21-year-old Garden City man pleads not guilty to first degree murder charge

Post by Rainydaysend Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:08 pm

January 10, 2012
Idaho Statesman reports - Idaho Statesman

Jordan D. Everhart is set to begin a jury trial in May in connection with the death of his girlfriend’s 18-month-old daughter in October.
Everhart pleaded not guilty to the first degree murder charge late last week. A jury trial is set to start in front of 4th District Judge Pat Owen May 7.

An Ada County grand jury indicted Everhart on the murder charge in November, finding that the 21-year-old physically abused Alaija Corbin and caused the fatal head injuries that led to her death Oct. 15.

Everhart originally was charged with felony injury to child but that charge was changed to first degree murder in late October — after the girl died from those injuries.

Paramedics took the girl to St. Luke’s Boise Medical Center after getting report of an unconscious toddler at a trailer home in the 300 block of East 40th Street at about 2:30 a.m. Oct. 8.

Paramedics determined the girl had suffered a serious head injury. Doctors performed emergency surgery, according to reports. The toddler died about a week later from those injuries, according to Ada County coroner’s reports.

Garden City police arrested Everhart, who was babysitting when the girl was hurt.

Ada County prosecutors say Everhart told police the girl was injured after being knocked down by a dog.

A medical exam showed the girl had a contusion on the abdomen, bruising on the hip, new and old injuries, bleeding in her brain and hemorrhages in her eyes. The head and eye injuries are consistent with shaking, and doctors characterized those injuries as “non-accidental,” according to court testimony.

Everhart is in the Ada County Jail on a $500,000 bond. The crime of first degree murder is punishable by up to life in prison.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/2012/01/10/v-print/1946899/21-year-old-garden-city-man-pleads.html
Rainydaysend
Rainydaysend
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

ALAI'JA CORBIN - 18 Months/ Accused: Jordan Everhart - Garden City ID Empty Re: ALAI'JA CORBIN - 18 Months/ Accused: Jordan Everhart - Garden City ID

Post by twinkletoes Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:16 pm

Where was the mother? Why did she allow her POS B/F to beat her baby? Why wasn't she charged?

These mothers need to be prosecuted.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:36 pm

twinkletoes wrote:Where was the mother? Why did she allow her POS B/F to beat her baby? Why wasn't she charged?

These mothers need to be prosecuted.

Oh Twink....you know the mothers just love those boyfriends so much and just can't imagine they would hurt their babies....even though they may have already been charge with child abuse or beat their own children. Surely they won't do it to theirs because they just love each other so much.

That's usually the BS answer. Basically they care more about themselves than their children. Plain and simple.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by flash0115 Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:05 pm

I agree Baby & Twink-u know they're all good moms........NOT.

flash0115
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : Pretending to maintain my sanity

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:08 am

Most of the time, including this case, there is evidence of prior abuse. That means the egg donors are fully aware of the brutality of their bed mates. I cannot imagine putting a man ahead of one's own babies. I just can't.

I want these women prosecuted.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by <3 Alai'Ja<3 Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:43 pm

"Where was the mother? Why did she allow her POS B/F to beat her baby? Why wasn't she charged?
These mothers need to be prosecuted."

Why would you write something like this when you know NOTHING about it. We all trusted that monster with our children. Know one knew what he was capable of. He never showed any signs of abuse. I was there a week before this happened and Alai'Ja took a shower with me. I did not see any bruises or any signs of abuse on her. It is cold hearted to blame her mom for this. She had no idea and just as all of her family had no idea. She is a loving mother and she loves Alai'Ja more than life. This is the hardest thing she has ever or will ever have to overcome and nasty comments from people like you only make this harder for her and all of Alai'Ja's family. Alai'Ja was an amazing girl that is loved by many and will never be forgotten, I hope she gets the justice that she deserves but that justice does not include "prosecuting" her mother. You people should be ashamed of yourselves for attacking a grieving mother. The intrenet has become a wall for people like you to hide behind, these blogs make me sick!!!

<3 Alai'Ja<3
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by flash0115 Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:24 pm

the mother is responsible for bringing this monster into her home with her children. she should be prosecuted so that she will think twice before she moves on to a new monster. u cannot live in a situation like this and not know that there is a problem. the red flags were there-she chose not to see them and get herself and her child out of there. a good mother does not expose her children to this type of situation.

flash0115

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:52 pm

<3 Alai'Ja<3 wrote:"Where was the mother? Why did she allow her POS B/F to beat her baby? Why wasn't she charged?
These mothers need to be prosecuted."

Why would you write something like this when you know NOTHING about it. We all trusted that monster with our children. Know one knew what he was capable of. He never showed any signs of abuse. I was there a week before this happened and Alai'Ja took a shower with me. I did not see any bruises or any signs of abuse on her. It is cold hearted to blame her mom for this. She had no idea and just as all of her family had no idea. She is a loving mother and she loves Alai'Ja more than life. This is the hardest thing she has ever or will ever have to overcome and nasty comments from people like you only make this harder for her and all of Alai'Ja's family. Alai'Ja was an amazing girl that is loved by many and will never be forgotten, I hope she gets the justice that she deserves but that justice does not include "prosecuting" her mother. You people should be ashamed of yourselves for attacking a grieving mother. The intrenet has become a wall for people like you to hide behind, these blogs make me sick!!!

Someone needs to speak up for these poor defenseless babies that are beaten, tortured and murdered everyday due to BOYFRIENDS! Women need to quit leaving their babies, especially when they have more than one child with men that aren't their fathers. They don't have the experience and patience to lovingly care for a child that is not theirs and even more compelling is the child of a prior man. Some men become jealous and take it out on the baby! Just read the horror stories on this website and you will see how common it is for boyfriends to murder their girlfriend's babies. The purpose of this site is to raise awareness and hopefully combat child abuse. You can help by telling all women you know leaving their babies with boyfriends to quit doing that. Leave them with loved ones that care or search and find reputable baby sitters. If they can't afford responsible care for their babies, THEN QUIT HAVING CHILDREN UNTIL YOU CAN. That's one of the main problems...young single women having baby after baby when they can't even take care of the children so they bring boyfriends into their home and expect them to become an instant daddy. It doesn't always happen that way as you learned in this case. So to protect your children, DO NOT LEAVE THEM WITH BOYFRIENDS. PERIOD.

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:54 pm

A medical exam showed the girl had a contusion on the abdomen, bruising
on the hip, new and old injuries, bleeding in her brain and hemorrhages
in her eyes.

NEW AND OLD INJURIES tells me that this mother knew her baby was being abused.

Who brought this man into the home and left him alone with Alai'Ja?

Who did nothing when the old injuries occurred?

Who STILL left him alone with the baby?

Who put her own wants ahead of her baby's needs?

This abusive monster was in the home for only one reason. THE MOTHER WANTED HIM THERE. The result? A dead baby.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:56 pm

Flash and BabyJ, as always I agree. Excellent responses.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:47 pm

twinkletoes wrote:Flash and BabyJ, as always I agree. Excellent responses.

And yours are spot on too Twink. Thanks.

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by <3 Alai'Ja<3 Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:32 am

She didnt just leave her baby alone with just anyone. She is pregnant with his child. They had been together for quite some time and moved to Idaho together. She had no idea, no one did. I spent the pervious week there and he even watched my child for a little while (which I regret more than anything). We accepted him into our family. My nephew is about to be born, his child. I am in no way deffending him, he deserves to burn in hell and I hope he gets the worst punishment possible but her mom deserves to be left alone. I miss Alai'Ja and think about her everday but I do not blame her mom at all. And you people continue to judge with out knowing anything but what you read in a news paper.

<3 Alai'Ja<3
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:54 am

She should have taken her baby to the ER weeks ago (WHILE HE WAS STILL ALIVE) and should not have left him alone with a defenseless baby.

I hope they arrest her before this is over.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by s.kindberg Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:06 am

HONESTLY IT IS WRONG TO WRITE HURTFUL COMMENTS ABOUT THIS CHILDS MOTHER! NOBODY PERSONALLY KNOWS HER! HAS ANYONE HEARD ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE?????? HINCE THE MOTHER WAS NOT CONVICTED OF ANYTHING! IM A WONDERFUL MOTHER, AND I HAVE MADE MANY MISTAKES, DOES THAT MAKE ME A BAD MOTHER?

s.kindberg
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:29 am

Only God can make the final judgement when a soul has left the body and the decision is made as to whether or not the soul will spend eternity with God in heaven or not.

On earth, we are all judged by our actions. We are judged daily.

When we commit wrong doings, we are judged by a jury of our peers.

This mother was derelict in her duty to her baby.

Last edited by twinkletoes on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by flash0115 Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:34 am

u said that so much nicer than i could Twink. the first words that came to my mind were unprintable.

flash0115

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:40 am

twinkletoes wrote:
A medical exam showed the girl had a contusion on the abdomen, bruising
on the hip, new and old injuries, bleeding in her brain and hemorrhages
in her eyes.

NEW AND OLD INJURIES tells me that this mother knew her baby was being abused.

Who brought this man into the home and left him alone with Alai'Ja?

Who did nothing when the old injuries occurred?

Who STILL left him alone with the baby?

Who put her own wants ahead of her baby's needs?

This abusive monster was in the home for only one reason. THE MOTHER WANTED HIM THERE. The result? A dead baby.

Bumping this in case you missed the NEW AND OLD INJURIES. How horny was the mother?

This egg donor needs to be arrested. IMO.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:54 am

flash0115 wrote:u said that so much nicer than i could Twink. the first words that came to my mind were unprintable.

Thanks Flash.

I love your name BTW.

This is the kind of death that really riles me. The mother could have prevented it if she had given the slightest thought to her baby. Did he bring in a paycheck she didn't want to be without? Or, as is usually the case, she was just so damn horny nothing else mattered. She needs to be arrested and prosecuted.

Another dead baby. Another POS boyfriend. Another POS mother.

As always, IMO.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:57 am

s.kindberg wrote:HONESTLY IT IS WRONG TO WRITE HURTFUL COMMENTS ABOUT THIS CHILDS MOTHER! NOBODY PERSONALLY KNOWS HER! HAS ANYONE HEARD ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE?????? HINCE THE MOTHER WAS NOT CONVICTED OF ANYTHING! IM A WONDERFUL MOTHER, AND I HAVE MADE MANY MISTAKES, DOES THAT MAKE ME A BAD MOTHER?

If you know something we don't, please enlighten us. From all we know, this mother neglected her baby and allowed a monster to murder him.

We all make mistakes in our mothering. None of my many mistakes have put the lives or health of my babies in danger. None of them.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down