Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crime Scene area searched in October by Keith Williams

+2
The_Thinker
kiwimom
6 posters

Go down

Crime Scene area searched in October by Keith Williams Empty Crime Scene area searched in October by Keith Williams

Post by kiwimom Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:18 am

In the documents released March 5th.

On October 21st a man was observed by a teacher and pupils at the
school across from the crime scene going into the woods carrying
something like a shovel. The teacher was alarmed for the kids safety so
went over to talk to him. The man was Keith Williams. He said he was
looking for Caylee. He said he knew Casey in the past. He was a
skinhead and had tattoos. He said his girlfriends mother was psychic
and had a vision and he's phoned the tip line but got no action so was
checking it out himself. The teacher asked him to move his car from the roadside for safety reasons and the man moved it to the school parking lot, then went back into the woods.The school called the police. The police
responed and issued a trespass. The report says he parked his car on Suburban and got out. He rounded the
corner of the fence, walked along the edge of the woodline for 15-20
yards and turned right and entered the woods. He said he found a
balloon that said Happy Fathers Day.
kiwimom
kiwimom
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Crime Scene area searched in October by Keith Williams Empty Re: Crime Scene area searched in October by Keith Williams

Post by kiwimom Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:30 am

My concern about this is it's yet another person who sounds as if he was in the right area and the defense will call to testify he didn't find Caylee. It is very strange and this time we have someone who does know Casey. I would very much like to know the name of his girlfriend and her "psychic" mother. LE got involved with this again on December 16. I expect the teacher at the school phoned LE after the remains were found to remind them about the incident in October. I imagine that the girlfriend and mother were interviewed by LE but strangely their info is not in the docs. In fact Keith Williams statement along with the school teachers are the last pages of the latest docs. mmmmmmm

Are these psychics for real or are they guessing or were they given the info about where to search?
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Crime Scene area searched in October by Keith Williams Empty Re: Crime Scene area searched in October by Keith Williams

Post by The_Thinker Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:31 pm

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/030509anthonydiscoverypages3802to3845/1/lg/3802-3845-1_Page_16.htm

here is a link to the docs where I read about KW searching in the woods where Caylee was found, (Keith Williams)

Exactly as described (shaved head/tatts) in witness statement!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=44531944

Keith's Companies

www.onlinegiftswarehouse.com
National US
CEO
Factory Direct Gift Supply

Keith's Schools

Palm Beach Community
College
Lake Worth,Florida
Graduated: 2006

Degree: Associate's Degree
Major: Business

2004 to 2005

Valencia Community
College East
Orlando,Florida
Graduated: N/A
Degree: In Progress
Major: Business management

2002 to 2004

Florida College Of
Natural Health
Altamonte Springs,Florida
Graduated: 2001

Degree: Professional
Major: Massage Therapy

2000 to 2001

girlfriend – Rosa – 25 years old – been with him 2 years
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=30222051 (private MySpace)

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Motion%20for%20Sanctions%20March%204.pdf
State's Witness List

who is "Rosanna Bonilla" on witness list - possibly "Rosa"? 301 N. Hillside Dr. Orlando ???????

No Keith Williams on witness list
The_Thinker
The_Thinker

Job/hobbies : Dear Caylee**gone but not forgotten**

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:44 pm

This was His original report to LE. Note he phoned it in on August 18th. This really does sound to me like he found Caylee and LE made a huge error again! I think Hurricane Fay hit the next day.

August Report #2785 ~ Transcription

By Officer Cain

On 8/18/2008 at 1251 hrs I responded to call xxx in
reference to found property at the dead end of Suburban Dr. zone 20. I
meet with the reporter KW who advised me that he was told by a physic
(sp - psychic) that in this area was some clothing and stuffed animals.
The reporter said he went there and found those things. I arrived on
scene and saw the items in question, and they showed signs of being
there for an extended period of time due to the roots growing in the
clothes and the decaying plastic bag that there (they) were in.

Follow Up:

Question to Deputy Cain: Did you write a report and what did you do with the items?

Answer: The items were left at the scene.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:48 pm

Keith Williams

Keith M Williams

Crime Scene area searched in October by Keith Williams Grn_check

Crime Scene area searched in October by Keith Williams Grn_check

Edgewater , FL

Orlando , FL

Casey M Williams

Dwayne Edward Williams

Jenny Roshell Williams

Junior P Williams

View Details
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:03 am

The above is a listing in the white pages for a Keith Williams. THIS MAY NOT BE THE SAME KEITH WILLIAMS.
I have copied the info here because I noticed something odd. Note he is related to or in the same household as a Casey Williams

I always thought Kio Maries statement to police about the phone call from "Casey" asking for money, and then her retraction and stating it was another friend Casey Williams kind of odd. If there turned out to be a connection between Keith Williams who was searching for Caylee and Casey Williams who Kio Marie talked about it would be interesting. The coincidence that Kio Marie is the first person to talk about the crime scene as a possible place to look does raise an eyebrow. I have been back and read Kio's statement again and she does talk about a place across the road from Hidden Oaks where they went and did mommy and daddy things "as we used to call them".
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickalope Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:40 am

Very cool info Kiwi... and so again the circle connects... And I do remember back before things were pulled from the internet.... that one of her friends on myspace was a graphic designer for web pages... do you remember this. Or is my brain so fried this is one and the same?
Chickalope
Chickalope

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:15 pm

Chickalope wrote:Very cool info Kiwi... and so again the circle connects... And I do remember back before things were pulled from the internet.... that one of her friends on myspace was a graphic designer for web pages... do you remember this. Or is my brain so fried this is one and the same?
No I don't recall that Chick, sorry.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:08 pm

Map of where KW was.

Crime Scene area searched in October by Keith Williams Suburb10Crime Scene area searched in October by Keith Williams Blanch10This is also very creepy!
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:04 pm

mermaid55 wrote:Map of where KW was.

Crime Scene area searched in October by Keith Williams Suburb10Crime Scene area searched in October by Keith Williams Blanch10This is also very creepy!

I hope someone sent these two pics to LE..it sure looks like him..

Teresa

Job/hobbies : All Post are my own opinion....

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:05 pm

Thanks for posting the pics Mermaid. I had seen them but couldn't seem to copy them.
Teresa, yeah it sure is a very very good likeness. Someone from Websleuths has sent them to LE.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:52 am

kiwimom wrote:This was His original report to LE. Note he phoned it in on August 18th. This really does sound to me like he found Caylee and LE made a huge error again! I think Hurricane Fay hit the next day.

August Report #2785 ~ Transcription

By Officer Cain

On 8/18/2008 at 1251 hrs I responded to call xxx in
reference to found property at the dead end of Suburban Dr. zone 20. I
meet with the reporter KW who advised me that he was told by a physic
(sp - psychic) that in this area was some clothing and stuffed animals.
The reporter said he went there and found those things. I arrived on
scene and saw the items in question, and they showed signs of being
there for an extended period of time due to the roots growing in the
clothes and the decaying plastic bag that there (they) were in.

Follow Up:

Question to Deputy Cain: Did you write a report and what did you do with the items?

Answer: The items were left at the scene.

WOW...Kiwi, just seeing this post...do you recall the day after we learned about Kronk...I was on the 911 logs and read about this person who found toys, clothes etc...at the same area...and then later that same night the post was pulled from OSCO records...I think this must be the same person...or, he also found it...I posted this back in December here somewhere on the blog. :shock:

Speaking on this...I believe also that KioMarie is friends with Keith...that is what I have been hearing...now, what makes this scary and interesting too...Is if you all remember Kio works or did work with LE too...(boy KC knew lots of people with LE)...and, she got reprimanded...and maybe had to take a leave (never heard outcome) for leaking info from LE to the "outside"...wonder if this is who she was giving information too...
Wonder if Keith was another friend that used the pet cemetary too...he hung out???
Verogal
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Crime Scene area searched in October by Keith Williams Empty Casey Anthony Case: *BOMBSHELL DEVELOPMENT* Cindy Anthony Saw Bag Found at Scene in August Blink on Crime Interview with Keith Williams Part I

Post by Teresa Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:17 am

thought this was interesting reading...

Orlando, FL- Keith Williams, the “reporter” named in the August 18, 2008 Police Report as the finder of a Father’s Day balloon, bag full of stuffed animals and small girl’s clothing, including, a sandal, provides the latest bombshell development in the case against Casey Anthony. In an exclusive interview to Blink On Crime, we may learn why Jose Baez deposed Officer Richard Cain, the responding officer to both Keith Williams and Roy Kronk calls for findings at the scene within twenty yards of the vicinity where 34 month old Caylee Anthony’s remains were ultimately recovered.
He was There First in Late July
Keith Williams, currently working in the security industry and former massage therapist, grew up down the street from Casey Anthony and owned the home at 8735 Grandee Drive up until five years ago.Crime Scene area searched in October by Keith Williams Kwmyspace-thumb
After some self-admitted life lessons he has “learned the hard way,” he returned to Orlando two years ago. He initially heard of Caylee Anthony’s disappearance following Casey Anthony’s arrest, he has felt a strong connection to find Caylee and that based on his younger sister’s friendship accounts with Casey, he was positive she was in the woods by Hidden Oaks elementary school.
He first went to the woods in late July or early August to the best of his recollection, possibly early August after a conversation with his younger sister Alison. He did not venture into the woods at that point; he did run into a reporter which he spoke to, but declined to appear on camera, but shared he was a childhood friend of Casey’s and familiar with the area in the woods as most neighborhood kids were. He stated it was a place they would sneak off to or in some cases bury their pets. Prior to August 18, 2008 Keith had not had any conversations with George or Cindy Anthony regarding Casey or Caylee and had not seen them in years.

August 18, 2008
On the morning of August 18, 2008 Williams went to the dead end portion of Suburban drive nearest the fence opposing the Oaks Elementary School. At the scene, he found a Happy Father’s Day Balloon, a little girl’s sandal, some little girl’s clothing, and a plastic bag filled with stuffed animals. Keith removed the bag from the scene, loading it into his car, and headed for the people he felt could tell him who the contents might belong to; The Anthony’s.
****He rang the bell to the Anthony home and was met by Cindy Anthony. He told him who he was, and how he came about finding the possible evidence and location it was found. Cindy looked through the contents of the bag as Keith mentioned the other findings at the scene. She expressed that none of the contents looked familiar and that their family was quite sure that Caylee was alive and had been kidnapped by her nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez. Williams felt he did the right thing by bringing the bag to the Anthony’s and was not satisfied with what appeared to be, in his perception “denial on their part”. He told Cindy he would just get rid of it. He returned to the woods location he retrieved it from in the first place, and called Police.
(editor’s note: Cindy Anthony weeded through this bag, knew exactly where it was found, the other described possible evidence at the scene and we are supposed to believe two of her investigators show up at the same location by coincidence?)
The Incident Report
There was no formal police report DV17 issued at the scene regarding Keith Williams find on August 18, 2008. Richard Cain, the responding deputy, sent an email to the criminal Investigations Division.
At the scene with Officer Cain, Keith stated that he had been told by a psychic what items would be found there, and that they subsequently were. He specifically pointed out the Father’s Day balloon and other items. Officer Cain felt the items had been there for a very long time and probably unrelated to the case due to roots growing through the bag and the condition of the plastic. He left the items at the scene.
Keith Williams did not tell Cain that he had taken the items to be reviewed by Cindy Anthony at any time during that incident, but he did tell someone.
To be Continued in Part II …

***maybe she did recognize something and this is the reason she had dominic go to the site.....

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/15/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august/

Teresa

Job/hobbies : All Post are my own opinion....

Back to top Go down

Crime Scene area searched in October by Keith Williams Empty Blink Interview with Keith Part Two

Post by Verogal Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:18 pm

Deeper Into the Woods
When Keith Williams went to the Anthony home with the decaying bag of stuffed animals and sundry “other” on August 18, Cindy Anthony was polite to him, but curt
Crime Scene area searched in October by Keith Williams Kwmyspace-thumb1
about the find and his information there was more out there. She stated that they had three private investigators working on it and were confident that Caylee was alive, and that none of the items in the bag belonged to Caylee so it was doubtful anything at the scene was.
The beginning effects of Hurricane Fay could be felt by the time Williams went back to the scene by Hidden Oaks Elementary to call Police and report the find. Preparations had already begun that morning throughout the area and it was expected to hit full force the next day. I asked Williams why he chose that day to go back specifically:

Williams: because I felt strongly that Caylee was back there. I was there for the first time on August 5, 2008.
Blink: Was there any particular urgency that day, did something happen in the news, the storm?
Williams: Well, the hurricane would flood back there and put it underwater, so probably.
Blink: Anything else, did anyone call you or was there any word on the street?
Williams: The only thing for sure is I worked the nighshift until 6am, which is when I talked to that psychic, the Mom of a woman I know from my security detail, Elle Carrington, who is 71 years old from Texas, told me where to go and what I would find. I just felt like I was connected to her or to finding her in some way. I went there directly from work.
Blink: Do you know who Leonard Padilla is?
Williams: Yeah, the dude that bailed her out with the hat.
Blink: Yes. Did you know he was at the jail posting bond at the very time you were finding that bag, etc by the school? (laugh) Some say he brought the hurricane. Had you seen him on the news the day before?
Williams: No, but Cindy told me when I got there that Casey was maybe on her way home that afternoon.
Blink: Do you know Roy Kronk?
Williams: Is he the cop?
Blink: What cop?
Williams: The one that tresspassed me.
Blink: No, he is the meter reader who found Caylee.
Williams: Nope. I dont think I ever knew his name, everybody just calls him the meter reader I thought. Weird thing is, the second time I was there, I parked no more than 15 yards from where she was found, but I looked on the left side, not the right. It was weird that she ended up being right there the whole time.
Blink: Did you look around at all on the right when you parked? Did you see a bag or anything in that location?
Williams: No, I was looking to the left side though.
Blink: Why were you looking on the left side vs. the right side? Did anyone tell you she might be there, specifically? It is odd that you would park and cross the street without looking to your right, no?
Williams: Just thought she might be in there. I looked on both sides, would have been able to see a bag out in the open, but only went into the woods on the left side. I did not see a bag out in the open on the right.
(editor’s note 3/19: although this contradicts with Keith’s first account during our first conversation, which I pointed out to him, he has asked me to indicate that he went “into the woods” on both sides, just not deeply on the right, I’m obliging.)
Blink: Got it, moving on to the 21st. of October. Did you look to see if the bag you found originally was still there?
Williams: Yeah. some things were, but Im not positive.
Blink: What was? tell me what you saw.
Williams: Mostly everything was pretty much covered in mud back there so I had brought a shovel.
Blink: Why did you bring a shovel?
Williams: Because the psychic told me it would be an obvious shallow grave.
Blink: Really? Not a bag?
Williams: No, she told me some of her things would be in a bag, but her bones would be in the dirt. She also told me what happened to her and who did it.
Blink: Did you mention that to Cindy when you saw her?
Williams: No
Blink: was that the only time you saw or spoke to Cindy Anthony?
Williams: No, there was one other time.
Blink: When was that?
Williams: not sure, but after October but before Caylee was found.
Blink: What happened did you call her or go over there?
Williams: I went over there to tell her that I was thinking of them, and that my sister was close with Casey when they were young. She knew who I was right away. When I was a kid there was a skate ramp back there. I did not know anything about them burying pets.
Blink: And?
Williams: When I got there she knew exactly who I was and how my little sister was like best friends with Casey and was like sticking up for her and stuff, so I just really said hello and left. It was weird because the psychic told me that the “mom” (Cindy) knew what happened, that Casey confessed to her and she told her to “shut the f*** up.” So I just felt weird around her.
Blink: When you were there, did you ever tell anyone in that house what you were told about Caylee’s location. I mean anyone. Did you meet any of their investigators?
Williams: Who are they?
Blink: Im asking you.
Williams: Then no, I did not.
Blink: It would be either Jim Hoover or Dominick Casey probably, but there might be another one or two looming around. Was George there?
Williams: No
(editors note: Williams went on to tell me some of the specifics from the psychic, but since I was not abe to corroborate or confirm that information, I am withholding until such time it can be)

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/16/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august-2/#more-488

Verogal
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Crime Scene area searched in October by Keith Williams Empty Post Remains Recovery and Update

Post by Verogal Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:20 pm

Post Remains Recovery

On December 11, 2008, the afternoon Caylee’s remains were recovered, was a surreal experience for Williams. He was on the phone with an administrator at Valencia College getting directions, when the woman he was speaking with had to interrupt the call and place Williams on hold to take a call from George Anthony. Keith thought that was an especially odd occurrance as he could see the TV coverage on the recovery process unfolding as they spoke. What were the chances?

Approximately 2 weeks ago, Williams ran into George Anthony at the Chickasaw Amscot. Keith inadvertantly locked his keyes in his car, and when George exited the building, offered to give Keith a ride home. During the drive, Keith took the opportunty to tell George what he was told by the psychic, and Keith’s own experiences looking for Caylee. He said they both shed a tear, prayed, and Williams consoled George as he expressed deep guilt over Caylee’s death. “He blames himself” Williams said.

*UPDATE*

Late this afternoon, Keith Williams confirmed to Blink on Crime that within an hour of the posting of this article yesterday, he received a call from Craig Rivera, of the Geraldo at Large Show reporter or affectionately known as “brother Craig” for a phone interview.

IMMEDIATELY following that call, Williams received a call from George Anthony:

Blink : You got a call from Craig Rivera, Geraldo’s brother? I met him when I was in Orlando, he’s the winner of the gene pool, nice guy. Did he say how he happened to call you right after the article came out? Did he mention it?

Williams: Is the article out already, what’s your site again, let me pull it up. No. he just asked me what searching I did and what the cops in Internal Affairs asked me.

Blink: Interesting. And then George called you? Out of the blue? What did he say?

Williams: He said he had been meaning to call me since we saw each other 2 weeks ago. He happened to be talking to Jose Baez today and Baez mentioned to him I am one of the guys he would like to meet, get a chance to talk to, that he has not yet. I told him, George, I called Baez a few weeks ago, I talked to some guy that said he was helping out with the case. I told him my story and he said he would route the message to Jose, but I never heard back.

Blink: Keith, do you really believe that George Anthony calls you out of the blue, the afternoon an interview article about you is posted, and Jose Baez, on a SUNDAY, happens to want to meet you at the site of Caylee’s remains being found is a coincidence?

Williams: No, I’m reading your article now while we are talking, no I don’t.

Blink: Did he mention the article?

Williams: No. He wanted me to show them where I searched and that’s what I did. I asked Baez if he thought I would need to testify or anything and he told me he had no idea yet, he was just trying to get the facts straight.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/16/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august-2/#more-488
Verogal
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:25 pm

Kiwi, I am wondering IF LE thought Keith was important to their investigation, wouldn't they have told him not to talk to peeps about this or give interviews...they did tell KC friends not to...Tony, etc.

Also, the dicussion on Blinks link to story is interesting...Peeps ask him questions and Blink answers.

All in all their were way too many people in this area the first of Aug, then later in Nov...which is not good, imo.
Verogal
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:45 am

Verogal wrote:Kiwi, I am wondering IF LE thought Keith was important to their investigation, wouldn't they have told him not to talk to peeps about this or give interviews...they did tell KC friends not to...Tony, etc.

Also, the dicussion on Blinks link to story is interesting...Peeps ask him questions and Blink answers.

All in all their were way too many people in this area the first of Aug, then later in Nov...which is not good, imo.
I agree. Mind you he may have been told to keep quiet but has ignored that for his 15 minutes of fame. What I find strange about this is the fact that Kronk and Williams began searching at the same time. Then came the Hurricane and the area was flooded and then as soon as the water level lowered DC and Hoover are searching there. It's too much of a coincidence for me. And I think this coincided with Casey getting out of jail. I'm not saying either Kronk or Williams are knowingly in on anything, but maybe the "psychic" was actually Cindy pretending to be one......something along those lines?
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:43 pm

kiwimom wrote:
Verogal wrote:Kiwi, I am wondering IF LE thought Keith was important to their investigation, wouldn't they have told him not to talk to peeps about this or give interviews...they did tell KC friends not to...Tony, etc.

I agree. Mind you he may have been told to keep quiet but has ignored that for his 15 minutes of fame. What I find strange about this is the fact that Kronk and Williams began searching at the same time. Then came the Hurricane and the area was flooded and then as soon as the water level lowered DC and Hoover are searching there. It's too much of a coincidence for me. And I think this coincided with Casey getting out of jail. I'm not saying either Kronk or Williams are knowingly in on anything, but maybe the "psychic" was actually Cindy pretending to be one......something along those lines?

Yep:
This is the number of folks I think were in the area...way too many imo...and will cause some doubt/trouble for state...and, this is just the list off the top of my head.

Keith Williams...but, his girlfriend and her "psychic" mom lead him there...so not sure IF too count that as 1 or 3!

Kronk, his girlfriend...and 2 of Kronk's co-workers...not sure if this would count as 1 or 4!!

Then, we have how many police officers at the site...3 I think...and, two others who never showed!!!

PI's...two...DC and Hoover

Joy and possibly her PI hubby...one or two.

The "psychic" can't think of her name...on Nancy Grace...who came with her dog, friend and her son...3 or 4 IF we include the dog....LOL...sorry, it's not really funny.

Then the remote psychic by phone, on NG supposedly who was in contact with DC...though I don't think we can count her...although she was aware of the area...she wasn't physically there...

Total...who were AWARE of this area. 17 peeps and one doge!!!!!! that is amazing to me, an not good! 18 if you count KC!!! Holy cow. :shock:

I would be curious to know IF LE ever did talk to Joy after listening to Hoover. Though I have other thoughts on who the tipster was. If they didn't imo, they should...as If, I remember correctly and when she and I had our run-in she knew of either DC or Hoover, IF not both....and she might have been the one who directed both of them to contact the A's.

BTW...Did I leave anyone out? TIA.
Verogal
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down