Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAHUL CHANDANI - 6 yo - (2010) Skokie IL

4 posters

Go down

RAHUL CHANDANI - 6 yo - (2010) Skokie IL Empty RAHUL CHANDANI - 6 yo - (2010) Skokie IL

Post by twinkletoes Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:08 pm

Teachers 'watched boy, 6, slip on snow then forced him to crawl back to class with a broken leg'

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 3:24 PM on 5th January 2012

A six-year-old who slipped on snow was forced by teachers to crawl 300
feet back to class with a broken leg and concussion, his parents claim.

Staff at the Skokie, Illinois kindergarten then allegedly failed to call an
ambulance, leaving the boy's mother to take him to the hospital.

Rahul Chandani fell on a mound of snow in the playground and smacked his head
two years ago, according to a lawsuit filed by his parents.

RAHUL CHANDANI - 6 yo - (2010) Skokie IL Article-2082643-0F58E6E000000578-789_468x337
Youngster:Rahul Chandani, 6, slipped on snow in a school playground, suffering a
broken leg and concussion. His teachers did nothing to help, his parents claim

The youngster suffered a fractured tibia and was left with a lump on his head 'the size of a tennis ball', his parents, Pritam and Priya, said.

The suit, filed on Tuesday, adds he had complained of dizziness but the school did not pay him proper medical attention and did not have a wheelchair to take him back to the building.

When she arrived to collect him, Mrs Chandani saw her son crawling and immediately took him to the hospital, she said.

'His teacher told him: "You’re a big boy — I can’t carry you,"' she told the Chicago Sun-Times.

'She told him to walk back, but his leg was broken so he fell again and then had to crawl at least 200-300 feet back to the school building.

'If someone did that to me as an adult, I’d slap them.'

RAHUL CHANDANI - 6 yo - (2010) Skokie IL Article-2082643-0F58E6DC00000578-277_468x301
Concern: In a lawsuit, his mother Priya, pictured, said the school did not call
an ambulance and made her son crawl across the playground back to class

RAHUL CHANDANI - 6 yo - (2010) Skokie IL Article-2082643-0F58E6B900000578-95_468x322
Protective: The suit, also filed by his father Pritam, pictured, seeks $200,000 in
damages. Rahul missed six weeks of school and has had trouble sleeping, it says

The boy missed six weeks of lessons at Devonshire Elementary School, had trouble sleeping and was 'emotionally scarred' by the incident, according to the Sun-Times.

His mother added that the accident happened on an icy patch near some swings – and was uncertain why the teachers had made the children walk across the area.

‘You can’t expect 6-year-olds to be careful in a place like that,’ she said

The suit, filed in a Cook County circuit court, seeks in excess of $200,000 in damages.

RAHUL CHANDANI - 6 yo - (2010) Skokie IL Article-2082643-0F58E8E000000578-950_468x286
Scene: The suit concerns Devonshire Elementary School in Skokie, Illinois, above

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2082643/Teachers-watched-boy-6-slip-snow-forced-crawl-class-broken-leg.html#ixzz1ibWy16Yr
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

RAHUL CHANDANI - 6 yo - (2010) Skokie IL Empty Re: RAHUL CHANDANI - 6 yo - (2010) Skokie IL

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:05 am

If I am not mistaken this area is etched infamy for being the site of some heavily attended and protested Neo-Nazi marches.

I couldn't help noticing the young boys ethnicity and started drawing some bad images.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

RAHUL CHANDANI - 6 yo - (2010) Skokie IL Empty Re: RAHUL CHANDANI - 6 yo - (2010) Skokie IL

Post by twinkletoes Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:51 am

I think you are on to something. Nothing else can explain this behavior and lack of repercussion.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by onetime Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:45 pm

The teacher may have to leave the Devonshire Elementary School, but she will probably get a job in another school and continue to endanger children. Parents should know who she is, so they can make sure their children do not get her for a teacher. What is her name? It looks like somebody has seen the parents' facebook page. Could the parents be sent a message to ask the name of the guilty teacher? Can we discover who the parents' lawyer is, and ask him for information about the teacher?

onetime
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:52 pm

Welcome Onetime. There were two teachers who decided to torment this child, so clearly there was widespread abuse going on at the school or as others suggest, racism. As this happened in January 2010, 2 years ago, I expect the teachers have probably already moved on, but I hope reporters find out more about them and where they are now.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:24 am

I couldn't find where the teachers or the principal were admonished or punished in any way.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down