Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LANDON LEAGUE - 5 yo (2008) - Las Vegas NV

3 posters

Go down

LANDON LEAGUE - 5 yo (2008) - Las Vegas NV Empty LANDON LEAGUE - 5 yo (2008) - Las Vegas NV

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:41 pm

Landon League vanished without a trace four years ago. His ninth birthday is next month. It's a painful reminder for his father, Blayne.

"I worry that I will never know what happened to him," Blayne says.

Metro, and the FBI, believe Blayne's ex-wife, Victoria Lopez, took off with the little boy to Mexico. That's where Lopez is from. There's a warrant out for her arrest, but investigators haven't been able to track her down. They say she's likely changed her name.

"A parental abduction is no different than a stranger abduction," Blayne says. "We had joint custody. Now, I don't know where my child is, or if he's in danger."

Blayne created a Facebook page to help find Landon, and is working closely with a variety of organizations, including the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

"Somebody, somewhere has to know something," he says.

That's why Blayne has also reached out to America's Most Wanted. The show, which airs around the world, will share Landon's story on Lifetime, next Friday January 20th.

"I have a huge following in Mexico," says the show's creator and star, John Walsh. "I have spanish-speaking hotline operators. We have a toll-free number in Mexico."

Walsh is spending the next week in Las Vegas to film his show. He's working closely with Metro, trying to shed light on some local missing person cases, including Landon's.

"We're praying that this lady will be found, and this boy will be brought back," Walsh says. "Then maybe his dad will get some resolution to this."

That's been Blayne's hope all along.

"I'm looking for anything right now," he says. "A phone call, a tip that somebody saw him or her. All I want is to be in my son's life."

Producers for America's Most Wanted says they get hundreds of e-mails every week, detailing similar kidnappings.

One of the biggest challenges, according to detectives, is working with foreign governments in these kinds of investigations.

http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/137157353.html
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

LANDON LEAGUE - 5 yo (2008) - Las Vegas NV Empty Re: LANDON LEAGUE - 5 yo (2008) - Las Vegas NV

Post by mom_in_il Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:35 pm

Landon League missing four years

June 23, 2012

Today is the fourth anniversary of the disappearance of Landon George League. He was abducted by his non-custodial mother, Victoria League-Lopez, from Las Vegas, Nevada. They may be in California or in Mexico.

LANDON LEAGUE - 5 yo (2008) - Las Vegas NV LLeague
Landon League

LANDON LEAGUE - 5 yo (2008) - Las Vegas NV LLeague1
Age progression to age 7

LANDON LEAGUE - 5 yo (2008) - Las Vegas NV VLeague-Lopez
Victoria League-Lopez

Above are pictures of Landon and his mother in 2008 and an age-progressed image of Landon to seven years. Help bring him home to his father – if you have any information as to his whereabouts, please contact either the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST or the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department at 702-828-3111.

http://forthelost.wordpress.com/2012/06/23/landon-league-missing-four-years/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

LANDON LEAGUE - 5 yo (2008) - Las Vegas NV Empty Re: LANDON LEAGUE - 5 yo (2008) - Las Vegas NV

Post by flash0115 Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:57 am

please delete if u feel this post is inappropriate. why do ppl keep continuing to "lay down" with ppl they really know? i wouldnt get naked with anyone if i couldnt trust, really trust, them. ok, what if one gets carried away with the moment? is it too outrageous to b prepared with birth control for the moments? this is beautiful child and my heart really does ache for this father. im not laying blame on the dad, but did mom show signs of instability before she became mom? these r just things that pop in my head when i read some of these stories.

flash0115
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : Pretending to maintain my sanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down