Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baez, Williams and George Anthony Meet at Scene (Blink)

Go down

Baez, Williams and George Anthony Meet at Scene (Blink) Empty Baez, Williams and George Anthony Meet at Scene (Blink)

Post by mom_in_il Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:10 pm

Casey Anthony Case: *BOMBSHELL DEVELOPMENT* Baez Williams and George Anthony Meet at Scene Blink on Crime Interview with Keith Williams Part II

Posted by Blink Monday 16 March 2009 7:25 pm

Orlando, FL - Keith Williams, the “reporter” named in the August 18, 2008 Police Report as the finder of a Father’s Day balloon, bag full of stuffed animals and small girl’s clothing, including, a sandal, provides the latest bombshell development in the case against Casey Anthony. In an exclusive interview to Blink On Crime, we may learn why Jose Baez deposed Officer Richard Cain, the responding officer to both Keith Williams and Roy Kronk calls for findings at the scene within twenty yards of the vicinity where 34 month old Caylee Anthony’s remains were ultimately recovered. I have decided to transcribe parts of my interview, so you, the readers, can judge for yourself without my interpretation of Keith’s comments.

Deeper Into the Woods

When Keith Williams went to the Anthony home with the decaying bag of stuffed animals and sundry “other” on August 18, Cindy Anthony was polite to him, but curt about the find and his information there was more out there. She stated that they had three private investigators working on it and were confident that Caylee was alive, and that none of the items in the bag belonged to Caylee so it was doubtful anything at the scene was.

Baez, Williams and George Anthony Meet at Scene (Blink) Kwmyspace-thumb1

The beginning effects of Hurricane Fay could be felt by the time Williams went back to the scene by Hidden Oaks Elementary to call Police and report the find. Preparations had already begun that morning throughout the area and it was expected to hit full force the next day. I asked Williams why he chose that day to go back specifically:
Williams: because I felt strongly that Caylee was back there. I was there for the first time on August 5, 2008.

Blink: Was there any particular urgency that day, did something happen in the news, the storm?

Williams: Well, the hurricane would flood back there and put it underwater, so probably.

Blink: Anything else, did anyone call you or was there any word on the street?

Williams: The only thing for sure is I worked the nighshift until 6am, which is when I talked to that psychic, the Mom of a woman I know from my security detail, Elle Carrington, who is 71 years old from Texas, told me where to go and what I would find. I just felt like I was connected to her or to finding her in some way. I went there directly from work.

Blink: Do you know who Leonard Padilla is?

Williams: Yeah, the dude that bailed her out with the hat.

Blink: Yes. Did you know he was at the jail posting bond at the very time you were finding that bag, etc by the school? (laugh) Some say he brought the hurricane. Had you seen him on the news the day before?

Williams: No, but Cindy told me when I got there that Casey was maybe on her way home that afternoon.

Blink: Do you know Roy Kronk?

Williams: Is he the cop?

Blink: What cop?

Williams: The one that tresspassed me.

Blink: No, he is the meter reader who found Caylee.

Williams: Nope. I dont think I ever knew his name, everybody just calls him the meter reader I thought. Weird thing is, the second time I was there, I parked no more than 15 yards from where she was found, but I looked on the left side, not the right. It was weird that she ended up being right there the whole time.

Blink: Did you look around at all on the right when you parked? Did you see a bag or anything in that location?

Williams: No, I was looking to the left side though.

Blink: Why were you looking on the left side vs. the right side? Did anyone tell you she might be there, specifically? It is odd that you would park and cross the street without looking to your right, no?

Williams: Just thought she might be in there. I looked on both sides, would have been able to see a bag out in the open, but only went into the woods on the left side. I did not see a bag out in the open on the right.

Blink: Got it, moving on to the 21st. of October. Did you look to see if the bag you found originally was still there?

Williams: Yeah. some things were, but Im not positive.

Blink: What was? tell me what you saw.

Williams: Mostly everything was pretty much covered in mud back there so I had brought a shovel.

Blink: Why did you bring a shovel?

Williams: Because the psychic told me it would be an obvious shallow grave.

Blink: Really? Not a bag?

Williams: No, she told me some of her things would be in a bag, but her bones would be in the dirt. She also told me what happened to her and who did it.

Blink: Did you mention that to Cindy when you saw her?

Williams: No

Blink: was that the only time you saw or spoke to Cindy Anthony?

Williams: No, there was one other time.

Blink: When was that?

Williams: not sure, but after October but before Caylee was found.

Blink: What happened did you call her or go over there?

Williams: I went over there to tell her that I was thinking of them, and that my sister was close with Casey when they were young. She knew who I was right away. When I was a kid there was a skate ramp back there. I did not know anything about them burying pets.

Blink: And?

Williams: When I got there she knew exactly who I was and how my little sister was like best friends with Casey and was like sticking up for her and stuff, so I just really said hello and left. It was weird because the psychic told me that the “mom” (Cindy) knew what happened, that Casey confessed to her and she told her to “shut the f*** up.” So I just felt weird around her.

Blink: When you were there, did you ever tell anyone in that house what you were told about Caylee’s location. I mean anyone. Did you meet any of their investigators?

Williams: Who are they?

Blink: Im asking you.

Williams: Then no, I did not.

Blink: It would be either Jim Hoover or Dominick Casey probably, but there might be another one or two looming around. Was George there?

Williams: No

(editors note: Williams went on to tell me some of the specifics from the psychic, but since I was not able to corroborate or confirm that information, I am withholding until such time it can be)

Post Remains Recovery

On December 11, 2008, the afternoon Caylee’s remains were recovered, was a surreal experience for Williams. He was on the phone with an administrator at Valencia College getting directions, when the woman he was speaking with had to interrupt the call and place Williams on hold to take a call from George Anthony. Keith thought that was an especially odd occurrance as he could see the TV coverage on the recovery process unfolding as they spoke. What were the chances?

Approximately 2 weeks ago, Williams ran into George Anthony at the Chickasaw Amscot. Keith inadvertantly locked his keyes in his car, and when George exited the building, offered to give Keith a ride home. During the drive, Keith took the opportunty to tell George what he was told by the psychic, and Keith’s own experiences looking for Caylee. He said they both shed a tear, prayed, and Williams consoled George as he expressed deep guilt over Caylee’s death. “He blames himself” Williams said.

*UPDATE*

Late this afternoon, Keith Williams confirmed to Blink on Crime that within an hour of the posting of this article yesterday, he received a call from Craig Rivera, of the Geraldo at Large Show reporter or affectionately known as “brother Craig” for a phone interview.

IMMEDIATELY following that call, Williams received a call from George Anthony:

Blink : You got a call from Craig Rivera, Geraldo’s brother? I met him when I was in Orlando, he’s the winner of the gene pool, nice guy. Did he say how he happened to call you right after the article came out? Did he mention it?

Williams: Is the article out already, what’s your site again, let me pull it up. No. he just asked me what searching I did and what the cops in Internal Affairs asked me.

Blink: Interesting. And then George called you? Out of the blue? What did he say?

Williams: He said he had been meaning to call me since we saw each other 2 weeks ago. He happened to be talking to Jose Baez today and Baez mentioned to him I am one of the guys he would like to meet, get a chance to talk to, that he has not yet. I told him, George, I called Baez a few weeks ago, I talked to some guy that said he was helping out with the case. I told him my story and he said he would route the message to Jose, but I never heard back.

Blink: Keith, do you really believe that George Anthony calls you out of the blue, the afternoon an interview article about you is osted, and Jose Baez, on a SUNDAY, happens to want to meet you at the site of Caylee’s remains being found is a coincidence?

Williams: No, I’m reading your article now while we are talking, no I don’t.

Blink: Did he mention the article?

Williams: No. He wanted me to show them where I searched and that’s what I did. I asked Baez if he thought I would need to testify or anything and he told me he had no idea yet, he was just trying to get the facts straight.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/16/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august-2/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down