Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CYNTHIA LOUSIE HOWELL- 4 yo - (1970) /Suspect: Patricia Lee Thomas, mother Sacramento CA

3 posters

Go down

CYNTHIA LOUSIE HOWELL- 4 yo - (1970) /Suspect: Patricia Lee Thomas, mother Sacramento CA Empty CYNTHIA LOUSIE HOWELL- 4 yo - (1970) /Suspect: Patricia Lee Thomas, mother Sacramento CA

Post by twinkletoes Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:54 pm

41 Years Later, Mom Charged In Girl's Bathtub Drowning

Patricia Lee Thomas Faces Murder Charge; Caught By Cold Case Team

POSTED: 11:16 am PST January 20, 2012
UPDATED: 11:20 am PST January 20,

CYNTHIA LOUSIE HOWELL- 4 yo - (1970) /Suspect: Patricia Lee Thomas, mother Sacramento CA 30262471_240X180

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KCRA) -- A Grass Valley woman was arrested Thursday night on the killing of her 4-year-old daughter, who died in 1970.Patricia Lee Thomas, 66, also known as Patricia Howell, will be arraigned at 1:30 p.m. Monday at Placer County Superior Court.

Police recently obtained new information and reopened the death investigation, which was initially reported as a bathtub drowning, Auburn officers said in a news release.The girl died May 25, 1970 in Auburn.

Officials with several departments, including a cold case unit, made the arrest.

Thomas faces a murder charge, and is being held without bail at the Placer County Jail.

http://www.kcra.com/news/30262475/detail.html#ixzz1k8UntJzO

Last edited by twinkletoes on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

CYNTHIA LOUSIE HOWELL- 4 yo - (1970) /Suspect: Patricia Lee Thomas, mother Sacramento CA Empty Re: CYNTHIA LOUSIE HOWELL- 4 yo - (1970) /Suspect: Patricia Lee Thomas, mother Sacramento CA

Post by twinkletoes Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:16 pm

Tom, we've had so many cold cases lately that have been solved years, decades later, maybe we need a thread for them?
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

CYNTHIA LOUSIE HOWELL- 4 yo - (1970) /Suspect: Patricia Lee Thomas, mother Sacramento CA Empty Re: CYNTHIA LOUSIE HOWELL- 4 yo - (1970) /Suspect: Patricia Lee Thomas, mother Sacramento CA

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:01 am

twinkletoes wrote:Tom, we've had so many cold cases lately that have been solved years, decades later, maybe we need a thread for them?
---While I can understand your idea, I am not one for further segmentation. In my judgement it seems we have enough categories. This will now be moved to the appropriate categories as the case develops. This is a cold case category, just like Missing for more than one year could also be deemed as such.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:52 am

Woman’s childhood horror claim: Saw mom drown baby sis in tub

When Wendy Peck, 47, was just 5 when she says she saw her mother kill her baby sister Cindy. The mother was tried and convicted of child endangerment, gets five years’ probation.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/woman-childhood-horror-claim-mom-drown-baby-sis-tub-article-1.1523967#ixzz2yrQet2jI
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down