Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey/Caylee Anthony Case: The Missing Shamrock Lanyard

Go down

Casey/Caylee Anthony Case: The Missing Shamrock Lanyard Empty Casey/Caylee Anthony Case: The Missing Shamrock Lanyard

Post by mom_in_il Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:39 pm

Casey/Caylee Anthony Case: The Missing Shamrock Lanyard

Posted by Blink Tuesday 17 March 2009 3:32 pm

Orlando, FL– As we await the latest document dumps and Florida Bar Inquiry Response on Jose Baez’s behalf by his counsel, Timothy Chinaris, and in honor of St. Patrick’s Day, we focus on the SHAMROCK.

Casey/Caylee Anthony Case: The Missing Shamrock Lanyard Downingannie-small

Shamrock

(noun) slang, an underage female who not only insists that she is the age of majority, but tries at great lengths to snare older men for experience. Or in this case, several, of any age and any occupation.

(Verb) (1) To screw someone over; scam. (2) To inflict severe injury upon someone as leverage to facilitate the extortion of money.

Shamrock” is most frequently encountered in the passive, as in, “you have been shamrocked.

ie: You believe a woman that says an imaginary babysitter took her child a month earlier. She is found 6 months later in a garbage bag by her home. You have been “shamrocked”.

ie: You made donations you thought were going to finding a missing 34 month old Florida girl, Caylee Anthony. You have been “shamrocked”.

The Shamrock Lanyard

According to Cindy Anthony’s statement to detectives, Lee recovered the lanyard with Casey’s backpack:
“…There was one thing missing that I had in a bag and I made mention of that… Casey had a lanyard (this was in her work bag- there was no clothing bag) in her work bag that had Amy’s resumes in there - cuz it had an envelop with Amy’s resumes. Casey had a lanyard that had the Universal Studios ID- her original one from when she worked at Kodak, there’s a shamrock with white beads on it with a big one… it was not there the next day. It was there that night, but not there the next day. Casey was never left alone to go get that. Because Lee and I walked her into her bedroom, when we came home that night. Walked her right past everything. She didn’t even know what we/I had taken out of the car. Cuz I had it over by the washer and dryer and I have an ice chest we have setting off to the side. From the point when we called 911 she was never left alone by deputies. So she couldn’t have taken it out. Lee didn’t take it. I didn’t take it. It was missing by the time people came back to take the car and the stuff that was in it. Because I left it in her bag. When I went back to the bag to write the stuff down on the sheet, it wasn’t there. So somebody took it that Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning. It had to be (LE) but it wasn’t listed in the items. Someone had to have taken it. If you guys have it, it should have been with the stuff.
. .You would have taken it w/out my knowledge…”

Translation: We are going to see this lanyard again. Whether it has been recovered already in evidence and it has not been made public or it comes up in some nefarious finger pointing way, this will be the crux of the next blame game. Recall that Sean Daly gets the call late night of the 15th that he misses, and the lanyard goes poof according to Cindy. Could this be why:

Casey/Caylee Anthony Case: The Missing Shamrock Lanyard Lakevag3-2d1boc-small

Yes, you guessed it, this lanyard was worn by none other than BFF to Casey, and on the Guest List for her trial, tentatively scheduled for October 12, 2009, Sean Daly. Pictured Below is Sean and friends at last March’s Lake Vaj O’ Blast.

Casey/Caylee Anthony Case: The Missing Shamrock Lanyard Lakevag-2d1boc-small

Note the Lanyard, and inside sources say is also missing, what really hung on her rear view.

Casey/Caylee Anthony Case: The Missing Shamrock Lanyard Shamrocklanyard-2d1boc-small

My apologies in advance for those of us that when reflecting on the image of the beloved *shamrock* today;
it is in no longer our symbol of all that is Irish goodness and luck. But instead, the back tat of a woman urinating in a parking lot and possibly the fodder for use in getting out of a murder rap for her child.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/17/caseycaylee-anthony-case-the-missing-shamrock-lanyard/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down