Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lee Anthony's Deposition Testimony Was Telling To Me About His Personality

Go down

Lee Anthony's Deposition Testimony Was Telling To Me About His Personality Empty Lee Anthony's Deposition Testimony Was Telling To Me About His Personality

Post by mom_in_il Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:57 pm

Lee Anthony's Deposition Testimony Was Telling To Me About His Personality

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lee Anthony's Deposition Testimony Was Telling To Me About His Personality 031709a

A few weeks ago, Lee Anthony was deposed by attorney's for Zenaida Gonzalez who is suing Lee's sister Casey Anthony for defamation. During Lee Anthony's testimony it became clear to me that he is not only hiding something, but he is also a pretty poor liar.

The dead give away for me that Lee Anthony was lying or at the very least trying to deceive the lawyers in that deposition was the fact that he (Lee) seemed to have a nervous laugh that was very annoying to listen to on video tape. In Lee Anthony's own mind, I'm sure he was probably thinking that he was pulling a fast one on those attorneys, but instead all I could think about while watching that video was that he came across as small and not very well educated.

In many ways, while listening to Lee in that video deposition - he reminded me of his sister Casey Anthony who also thinks she is smarter than everyone else. It's hard to know for sure why both of the children of Cindy and George Anthony turned out the way they did, but one thing is for sure and that is neither Lee or Casey were taught the benefit of telling the truth and admitting mistakes when they were growing up.

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2009/03/lee-anthonys-deposition-testimony-was.html

mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down