Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEKKAH, TREY, and LILY PILKINGTON- 14, 13, 5 - Pulaski County/ Somerset KY

3 posters

Go down

BEKKAH, TREY, and LILY PILKINGTON- 14, 13, 5 - Pulaski County/ Somerset KY Empty BEKKAH, TREY, and LILY PILKINGTON- 14, 13, 5 - Pulaski County/ Somerset KY

Post by twinkletoes Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:51 am

Pulaski Co. Mother Reports Three Children, Husband Missing

Posted: Apr 11, 2012 10:29 PM
Updated: Apr 11, 2012 10:30 PM

BEKKAH, TREY, and LILY PILKINGTON- 14, 13, 5 - Pulaski County/ Somerset KY C35FE7BEF5E03E7531271E091755C45E_292_292

A Pulaski County mother says it's been two weeks since she's seen or
talked to her three children. Amy Nichole Pilkington says they spent
spring break with their father who, she says, has stopped answering her
phone calls.

Amy Nichole and William Pilkington have been separated for a
couple of years and share custody of the two teenagers and five-year-old
girl. There's no Amber Alert because Somerset Police don't have proof
the kids are in danger, but Amy Nichole worries William has no plan to
come home.

Bekkah Pilkington is 14-years-old, her brother Trey is a year younger and Lily is five.

"She's so cute and she's ready to grow up and I'm like no, don't grow
up and she's like, I have to, I drink my milk," said Amy Nichole about Lily.

Amy Nichole thinks about the good times because she says what has
happened to the three siblings could be anything but because, as she
puts it, her ex knows to "live off the grid".

"I think he would just be wherever he thinks he would not be noticed," said Amy Nichole.

The four of them have been gone since March 30 when, according to the
couple's custody agreement, William picked them up, but never brought
them back Sunday, April 8th, when Amy Nichole says he was supposed to.

"They said his phone had been disconnected and then I knew immediately that something was off," said Amy Nichole.

On Facebook, the worried mother pleaded for her kid's safe return.
Then Tuesday, she filed a missing person's report, but Police say
there's no proof these children are in danger.

"Two of the main things we need in order to issue an Amber Alert is
evidence of an abduction and also some form of tangible evidence that
the children are in risk of serious injury or death and that's just not
the case at this point," said Somerset Police Lt. Shannon Smith.

State Police are also involved and have checked Adair and Metcalf
counties - two places in Kentucky William had ties to. Otherwise, Amy
Nichole says she fears William may have gone somewhere out west.

If you know anything, call your local police agency. Tips can remain anonymous.

http://www.lex18.com/news/pulaski-co-mother-reports-three-children-husband-missing
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

BEKKAH, TREY, and LILY PILKINGTON- 14, 13, 5 - Pulaski County/ Somerset KY Empty ARREST WARRANT ISSUED FOR FATHER

Post by ladibug Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:01 pm

"An arrest warrant has been issued for a father who allegedly failed to return his three children to their mother from a court-ordered Spring break visit.
The Somerset Police Department confirmed a Pulaski District Court warrant of arrest for custodial interference was issued shortly after 12 p.m. Thursday on William H. Pilkington, 38, of Edmonton, Ky., located in Adair County near the Metcalfe County line.
A missing persons report on the three children — Lily Pilkington, 5, Trey Pilkington, 12, and Bekkah Pilkington, 13 — was filed by the children’s mother on Wednesday.
Investigators received information that Pilkington picked the children up on March 30, 2012 at Burger King North in Somerset from the children’s mother in compliance with a court-mandated visitation schedule.
Pilkington and Lily, Trey, and Bekkah were slated to return on Sunday, April 9 as per the visitation schedule.
The four did not return, and their whereabouts were unknown as of press time Thursday.
“Our main concern is, we want to find these children, make sure they’re okay,” said Lt. Shannon Smith, with SPD, on Wednesday.
Smith had said relatives’ efforts to reach William Pilkington have been unsuccessful.
Family members had contacted the local county attorney’s office earlier, which contacted state police in the Adair/Metcalfe area, according to Smith. Authorities have not made contact with William Pilkington or the children at his home there.
Smith said information about Lily, Trey and Bekkah was filed with the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) on Wednesday afternoon when the missing persons report was filed by the mother.
NCIC is a computerized database of information available to authorities on the local, state and federal levels that allows law enforcement officials to promptly access information about a situation, including a missing persons incident......"

Read full article:

http://somerset-kentucky.com/local/x1789086861/Arrest-warrant-issued-for-father-of-three-missing-kids
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

BEKKAH, TREY, and LILY PILKINGTON- 14, 13, 5 - Pulaski County/ Somerset KY Empty Re: BEKKAH, TREY, and LILY PILKINGTON- 14, 13, 5 - Pulaski County/ Somerset KY

Post by twinkletoes Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:00 pm

Why do parents use their children to hurt their ex, regardless of the impact on the kids?
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

BEKKAH, TREY, and LILY PILKINGTON- 14, 13, 5 - Pulaski County/ Somerset KY Empty Re: BEKKAH, TREY, and LILY PILKINGTON- 14, 13, 5 - Pulaski County/ Somerset KY

Post by mom_in_il Fri May 11, 2012 6:34 pm

Missing Pulaski County Kids Found Safe

Posted: May 8, 2012 10:50 PM by Jennifer Hoff
Updated: May 9, 2012 7:26 AM

Excerpt:

It was more than a month since anyone had seen or heard from three Pulaski County children until Tuesday night. U.S. Marshals found the trio in Alabama, along with a man police say kept them hidden the whole time.

More: http://www.lex18.com/news/missing-pulaski-county-kids-found-safe
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down