Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Rumor That May Just Pan OUT!!!

3 posters

Go down

One Rumor That May Just Pan OUT!!! Empty One Rumor That May Just Pan OUT!!!

Post by Verogal Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:57 pm

Ref: Hoover testimony...
I am almost finished wading through the tapes and about to begin reading the transcripts...but, want to throw this out there.

I SO wish I could remember which site...but, I am thinking it was WS or SM MONTHS ago, stated the Casey, DC and KC ALL had a very long, very late Jailhouse meeting together in one of the private rooms...the odd thing was this meeting went on for about 4 hours until 3 or 4 AM!!!!! Most important to us at the time on the blog was the date: It was Nov. 12, I think...but, JUST several days before DC and Hoover scouted out the "SITE"....
At that time we didn't have absolute confirmation of this, after hearing Hoover, I think now we do...the MEETING did take place...although he doesn't give date...I am thinking this is the date in question of months ago.

Further I speculate that the Tipster is none other than KC!!!! No one else!!! IMO!!!!
I also, believe as DC was working for JB and KC at that time, that could be what Judge Strickland is holding back...just my thoughts...by makes sense...and this part could be what Savage and LE, also held back. I am not convinced Lee knew...nothing would surprise me...but, thinking it was all KC's directions.

Anyone care to discuss? TIA
Verogal
Verogal
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

One Rumor That May Just Pan OUT!!! Empty Re: One Rumor That May Just Pan OUT!!!

Post by hawaiicalls Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:08 pm

thanks, Verogal...Good memory..I remember the same thing! Yes, why can't we discuss on main blog so everyone can see! Good find! This is really part of the mess that we don't know about yet...IMO...Thank you. BTW, you were missed the last couple nights, missy! Be well...
hawaiicalls
hawaiicalls

Job/hobbies : Swimming with sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by Impetuous Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:49 pm

Not saying DC is absolutely honest but he's already tesified that his contract with Bias was up on in either August or September (I've got to go back and confirm); however he was on contract with KC on 11/12/08. Interesting!
Impetuous
Impetuous

Job/hobbies : True Crime Buff & Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:03 am

Susmihara wrote:Not saying DC is absolutely honest but he's already tesified that his contract with Bias was up on in either August or September (I've got to go back and confirm); however he was on contract with KC on 11/12/08. Interesting!

Yes, I believe DC and JB ended on/around Sept 11th...IF, I remember...or 22nd...something like that...
Further, I do think this might pan out...nevertheless, wether with KC or JB...their is imo, the client/privilege protection. As, they were all three in on the meeting in November, this also could very well be why JB was freaking out about depos...even with Sagage and LE...and why JB immediantly called for a special master of the court to be assigned. They all know what KC told them...imo.

Furthermore, yesterday retained his own council...who btw...is well know and very wll respected in Florida.
HUMMMMMM!
Verogal
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:22 am

hawaiicalls wrote:thanks, Verogal...Good memory..I remember the same thing! Yes, why can't we discuss on main blog so everyone can see! Good find! This is really part of the mess that we don't know about yet...IMO...Thank you. BTW, you were missed the last couple nights, missy! Be well...

Hey Hawaii...I had a very hard time with our site for the first time yesteday...so many pop ups it was ridiculous...and wonder if others have having an issue...I am not having it today...one time I had 12 back to back...another time 9...so I didn't stay long...then, last night you all went to bed early around 10:30ish...way before me! :(

Thanks you!!! I think this is very interesting too...and, to your question...FIRST...I do not think you are chopped liver Laughing Cool ...but, for a number of reasons I post on the main page...Admin and I were just talking about this about a month ago.

Sometimes, many of us don't have the freedom or the time to scroll through pages and pages of data...I wish I did but, I just don"t :.0 Not to mention by the time some of us get on you all are gone...and, the topic has been discussed if raised.

Second, the way Admin has the site set up, it gives everyone or those who don't have time...to go to a specific topic and talk about it, if so inclined...and, it keeps all the talk focused in one area too. I like the way Myl set it up this way our site can meet all our needs. :)

Third, for me...it helps me try to go back and find something in specific...Although lately, even that is harder to do/find...as we have so many thread topic now...
A really good example of this would be the topic I raised on Monday night and Ryan Palmer, I have looked exhaustively to find where you peeps talked about this on the discussion area...and, I CAN"T find it...arrggg.
If you or toetag can direct me I would so much be appreciative. :)

When, I have exta time...I tend to post both in the main pages sections AND in the discussion area too...early today, I didn't so, I posted the way I did to see if any discussion arised from there...
Hope that helps and that you didn't take any offense as that IS not what I intended. Sorry, Just Busy.
Will try to get with you all tonight or very soon...now, don't close the doors early again...LOL! You guys are generally sleeping before I have had my first drink! ;)

Verogal
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down