Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: Geraldo Rivera says he won’t play himself in Lifetime movie - Hal

Go down

Casey Anthony: Geraldo Rivera says he won’t play himself in Lifetime movie - Hal Empty Casey Anthony: Geraldo Rivera says he won’t play himself in Lifetime movie - Hal

Post by mom_in_il Fri May 18, 2012 4:47 pm

Casey Anthony: Geraldo Rivera says he won’t play himself in Lifetime movie
posted by halboedeker on May, 18 2012 11:04 AM

I was a guest Friday morning on Geraldo Rivera’s WABC radio show.

The topic was the document release in the George Zimmerman case, but the discussion turned to Casey Anthony and Jose Baez. I told Rivera that I was surprised he didn’t have the first interview with defense attorney Baez, who has written ”Presumed Guilty,” an upcoming book about the Anthony case.

I told Rivera that I didn’t think Baez did a good job promoting the book in an interview on HLN’s “Dr. Drew.” Baez needed to supply specifics to get people talking about the book.

Rivera revealed that he had been asked to play himself in the Lifetime movie based on former prosecutor Jeff Ashton’s book, “Imperfect Justice.” But Rivera said he had passed.

And that’s a shame: Rob Lowe will play Ashton, but only Geraldo can play Geraldo.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/05/casey-anthony-geraldo-rivera-says-he-wont-play-himself-in-lifetime-movie.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down