Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LUKUZ GELB - 2 months - (2008) / Convicted: Johnathan Gelb - Pasco Co FL

2 posters

Go down

LUKUZ GELB - 2 months - (2008) / Convicted: Johnathan Gelb - Pasco Co FL Empty LUKUZ GELB - 2 months - (2008) / Convicted: Johnathan Gelb - Pasco Co FL

Post by twinkletoes Sat May 26, 2012 1:28 am

Pasco Co. man guilty of shaking son to the point of brain damage

LUKUZ GELB - 2 months - (2008) / Convicted: Johnathan Gelb - Pasco Co FL 1337975918754
The child’s mother, LeAnn Rodriguez, testified that when she came home the
night her son was injured, she found the baby limp and gasping for air.

Last Updated: Friday, May 25, 2012 @ 03:58PM

PASCO COUNTY -- The Pasco County man on trial for allegedly shaking his son so hard it
caused severe brain damage has been found guilty of aggravated child
abuse.

A jury decided Johnathan Gelb caused Lukuz Gelb's injuries
when he was a 2-month-old baby in 2008. The prosecution argued he shook
the baby so hard, he caused Lukuz's brain to bleed.

The defense argued Lukuz had a preexisting medical condition that caused his injuries.

The child’s mother, LeAnn Rodriguez, testified when she came home the night
her son was injured, she found the baby limp and gasping for air.

Lukus is now 4 years old and confined to a wheelchair. He is also blind and cannot sit up or eat on his own.

Rodriguez wanted the boy to be in the court today as they learned his father's fate.

"He may not be able to see but at least he can hear that this is getting
done and that it's for him,” she said. “And that Jonathan can actually
look at what has been done."

Now that the trial is over, Rodriguez plans to focus on taking care of her son.

"Every day is a new day with him. You know, when you catch his little smiles
or his giggles,” she said. “And the only thing you can do is cherish
every day."

Gelb's sentencing is set for June 15th. The maximum he could get 30 years behind bars.

http://baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2012/5/25/pasco_co_man_guilty_.html?cid=rss
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

LUKUZ GELB - 2 months - (2008) / Convicted: Johnathan Gelb - Pasco Co FL Empty Re: LUKUZ GELB - 2 months - (2008) / Convicted: Johnathan Gelb - Pasco Co FL

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat May 26, 2012 3:32 am

Dear Lord...
Here was a completely functioning, healthy newborn that will be in skilled care all of his life.
It is an unfathomable emotional tragedy for the family. Words are unfound.

One more thing. Chances are, because of the huge expense, $300 per day or more, this child has become a ward of the state. Taxpayers are now assisting the young boy have as enjoyable life as possible under the circumstances.
Now, we are expected to pay for his Assailant/ Father's care for the next 30 years or so as well.
One too many bills in this envelope. Sorry Dad, we can't afford both of you and this is all your fault anyway. Here, lie down on this table and allow us to hook some IV ports...
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

LUKUZ GELB - 2 months - (2008) / Convicted: Johnathan Gelb - Pasco Co FL Empty Re: LUKUZ GELB - 2 months - (2008) / Convicted: Johnathan Gelb - Pasco Co FL

Post by twinkletoes Sun May 27, 2012 11:20 pm

If he wasn't such a POS he would kill himself since he knows he deserves to die.

I'm anxious to see the sentence he receives. If it isn't the max I'll go on another email campaign.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down