Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PIERCE CROWLEY - 15 yo - White Plains/ Westchester NYC NY

2 posters

Go down

PIERCE CROWLEY - 15 yo - White Plains/ Westchester NYC NY Empty PIERCE CROWLEY - 15 yo - White Plains/ Westchester NYC NY

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue May 29, 2012 12:54 pm

The search continues in Westchester for a teenage boy who's been missing the last three days.

15-year-old Pierce Crowley was last seen in White
Plains on Friday, possibly near the train station. His parents say he
wasn't feeling well before his disappearance and is in a fragile mental state.

A parent's worst nightmare is a cliché often used but it couldn't be truer for Peter and Gretchen Crowley of Rye.

PIERCE CROWLEY - 15 yo - White Plains/ Westchester NYC NY Article-2151474-1358CFE6000005DC-630_241x254
His parents are now absolutely desperate to find him and they're even posting his missing poster everywhere.

"I'm wearing a necklace he gave me and I'm not taking it off until he comes home," said his mother Gretchen.

Hopefully it's just teenage thing and maybe he's scared … we just hope he can come back.

White Plains police commissioner David Chong doesn't suspect any foul play but he remains concerned.

"I want to let him (Pierce) know that all we want
him back," said Chong. "The parents, they're very worried. We want to
make sure he gets home safe."

Missing posters displaying a picture of Pierce's
face from a family vacation now plaster all over and now can be seen
from New York to Boston.

Police Commissioner Chong said police along the east coast have been put on alert for the missing teen.

Although it appears that the Iona Prep freshman
disappeared on his own, his family says it doesn't lessen the worry of
not knowing where their son is.

"Neither Peter or I are the same with out Pierce,"
said Gretchen Crowley. "He is the heart of us and huge void that we
want found safe and sound soon."

Pierce is 5 foot 10 inches tall and weighs 150 pounds. He has braces and was wearing jeans and a blue Florida gators t-shirt.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the White Plains Police at 914-422-6111.
http://www.myfoxny.com/story/18640787/police-continue-search-for-missing-rye-teenager
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

PIERCE CROWLEY - 15 yo - White Plains/ Westchester NYC NY Empty Re: PIERCE CROWLEY - 15 yo - White Plains/ Westchester NYC NY

Post by mom_in_il Thu May 31, 2012 5:29 pm

Missing Rye, NY Teen Found Safe in NYC
Authorities found Crowley, a runaway, in New York City

By Renea Henry
9:23 am

Pierce Crowley, a teen from Rye missing for almost a week, has been found safe overnight, according to police and Dan Schorr, a private investigator hired by the Crowley family.

"He was found unharmed," said White Plains police lieutenant Eric Fischer. "It was a missing persons case."

Crowley, 15, was found by police in Washington Heights Thursday around 12:30 a.m.

"We're thrilled he's back with the family that loves him so much," Schorr said Thursday morning. Schorr is an associate managing director with Kroll, an investigations firm.

"White Plains Police led the investigation and did a phenomenal job," Schorr added, noting he worked in tandem with officers but was not there when Crowley was located.

"It's absolutely good news," said Peggy Dunne, a family-friend of the Crowleys who, earlier this week, warned concerned readers to beware of illegitimate fundraising efforts.

Dunne also mentioned a YouTube video created by the family that urges Crowley to return home. The four-minute short includes photographs and messages from family members.

"My heart is broken," his father, Peter, writes in the video. "I am physically hurting from missing you so much. I need to have you back in my life."

Patch is awaiting a call back from Peter Crowley and Gretchen Crowley, Pierce's mother.

More: http://darien.patch.com/articles/missing-rye-ny-teen-found-safe-in-nyc
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down