Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do Cindy and George really care about Casey?

Go down

Do Cindy and George really care about Casey? Empty Do Cindy and George really care about Casey?

Post by mom_from_STL Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:50 pm

Do Cindy & George Really Care About Daughter Casey Anthony?

Of course, most parents will always love their children, but there is a huge difference between loving a child and liking them. In recent days I have began to wonder if Cindy and George Anthony really like their daughter Casey?

What makes me wonder whether or not Cindy and George Anthony really like their daughter Casey is based around the fact that Casey's choice for defense council, Jose Baez, has not been challenged more openly by Cindy and George. Most people, including myself, do not consider Jose Baez up to the challenge to defend a high profile client like Casey Anthony.

Beneath all the public announcements of support for Casey, I just wonder if Cindy and George quietly want to see Casey convicted for murdering their grandchild? I know that sounds harsh, but in some ways I believe Casey has scared Cindy and George for a long time now and they may just want to get back to living a normal life without her around to mess it up.
http://mhutch.blogspot.com/
mom_from_STL
mom_from_STL
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down