Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Toddler John" - 23 Months -Accused Ismael Navarrete - Amarillo TX

3 posters

Go down

"Toddler John" - 23 Months -Accused Ismael Navarrete - Amarillo TX Empty "Toddler John" - 23 Months -Accused Ismael Navarrete - Amarillo TX

Post by kiwimom Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:10 am

AMARILLO, TEXAS -- A toddler was airlifted to a
Lubbock hospital after he sustained severe burns to parts of his body
while under the care of who is believed to be his mother's boyfriend, police said.
The child, who is just under 2 years old, was transported to Lubbock with life-threatening injuries on Monday, police said.
Police said the child was with, they believe, the mother's boyfriend.
Police also said the man did not seek immediate medical attention for the boy.
Investigators filed a first degree felony charge of Injury to a Child against 27-year-old Ismael Gardea
Navarrete. According to police, Navarrete is believed to be the child's mother's boyfriend.
Navarette was located just after midnight on Wednesday and was arrested, police said.
The child's mother drove to the police station at 6 p.m., Monday asking for help.
The woman, according to officers, told them her son was suffering from a
seizure. Police described the child's breathing as "shallow."
According to police, officers saw what they believed was burns on the child's
back and groin area. Severe burns were also found on the child's face and forehead.
The incident remains under investigation.
http://www.connectamarillo.com/news/story.aspx?list=195065&id=767534#.T-JlRVLPw-E
kiwimom
kiwimom
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

"Toddler John" - 23 Months -Accused Ismael Navarrete - Amarillo TX Empty Re: "Toddler John" - 23 Months -Accused Ismael Navarrete - Amarillo TX

Post by babyjustice Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:01 am

Why didn't the mother call an ambulance or go straight to the hospitial? The baby's injuries sound so severe so I don't understand why she drove to the police dept. I hope the SOB BOYFRIEND is convicted and put away for life.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

"Toddler John" - 23 Months -Accused Ismael Navarrete - Amarillo TX Empty Re: "Toddler John" - 23 Months -Accused Ismael Navarrete - Amarillo TX

Post by kiwimom Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:09 am

I don't know babyjustice. Hospital is free in NZ but I get the impression it's not in the USA so maybe that's why??
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:10 pm

kiwimom wrote:I don't know babyjustice. Hospital is free in NZ but I get the impression it's not in the USA so maybe that's why??

---By law, and the underlying Hippocratic oath, no hospital emergency room can refuse a patient based on ability to pay. There are income/asset/age based programs in place that would eventually take care of all or most of the bill.
The BEST plan of action would have been to call 911 and request immediate medical assistance. The parameds would be able to administer immediate aid and hopefully preserve life function until transport to a hospital.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:18 am

TomTerrific0420 wrote:
kiwimom wrote:I don't know babyjustice. Hospital is free in NZ but I get the impression it's not in the USA so maybe that's why??

---By law, and the underlying Hippocratic oath, no hospital emergency room can refuse a patient based on ability to pay. There are income/asset/age based programs in place that would eventually take care of all or most of the bill.
The BEST plan of action would have been to call 911 and request immediate medical assistance. The parameds would be able to administer immediate aid and hopefully preserve life function until transport to a hospital.

Agreed. Don't know if it would have made a difference but it would have been the best option.

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down