Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony’s “Righteous Indignation” In Pierce Morgan Alleged Conversation May Reflect Signal of Deception If Interview Did Take Place DR LG

Go down

Casey Anthony’s “Righteous Indignation” In Pierce Morgan Alleged Conversation May Reflect Signal of Deception If Interview Did Take Place  DR LG Empty Casey Anthony’s “Righteous Indignation” In Pierce Morgan Alleged Conversation May Reflect Signal of Deception If Interview Did Take Place DR LG

Post by Verogal Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:41 am

OP COMMENT: (Typically not a huge fan OF Dr LG...but, this is very interesting...I have emailed it to Piers M...hope he get's cannned IF true..IMHO)...(And, sounds just like a sleezy stunt KC and MasonJar would pull)

Casey Anthony’s “Righteous Indignation” In Pierce Morgan Alleged Conversation May Reflect Signal of Deception If Interview Did Take Place..Dr. Lillian Glass

Piers Morgan the lowest rated host on the failing low rated CNN stooped to an all time low in what appears to possibly be an attempt to gain ratings by having an alleged phone call with Casey Anthony that he reports. Mind you, there was no recording of Casey speaking to him. There was only Pierce’s statement to guest Cheney Mason, Casey’s attorney. We never heard Casey;s speech pattern or her voice and we never saw her on video or skype.

This is a bit odd in my view considering Casey was on video yacking away several months back. So why wouldn’t she go on skype and yack away so we can verify that she actually said those things to Pierce Morgan.

Are we supposed to go only on Pierce Morgan’s word that he spoke to Casey. After all this is a man who is suspect in light of all of the UK tabloid allegations of phone tapping. So how can we be sure this is true?

Allegedly Casey Anthony had a a 10-minute phone interview with Piers where she stated “ ”Obviously, I didn’t kill my daughter Caylee”.

In terms of statement analysis the fact that she uses the word ”Obviously “ at the beginning of the sentence is clearly telling in my view. It sounds as though she is appalled that anyone can think she was the one who killed her daughter. It shows righteous indignation which in my view often can be a signal of deception. It says How dare you think I killed my child. Notice she dis not say “I absolutely did not kill my child or ”No I didn’t”. It also sounds like something Cheney Mason would possibly say. As we have come to find out, Cheney was rather scrappy and sarcastic and to me it sound like him, not Casey. It seems a little bold to come from Casey.

But her er selfishness is still evident in her alleged statement as she allegedly says how she has “gone through hell.” It is still all about her. She doesn’t mention the ill poor Cayley went through when she was put into a plastic bag like garbage and her little innocent bones were devoured by wild animals.

Then Casey allegedly goes on to say “If anything, there’s nothing in this world l’ve ever been more proud of, and there’s no one I loved more than my daughter,” The words there’s no one I loved embedded int his statement is an interesting choice of worlds. She could have said I have loved her more than anything. But putting the word no one I loved says a lot to me.

The fact that she refers to Caylee as an object- her daughter instead of referring to her by name in the statement also reflects her detachment in my view. On the other hand it also seems to me like something Cheney Mason may have said. She uses the term “daughter” which may also possibly be reflective of Cheney’s more distant and more objective verbalization of Caylee.

Concuurent with my view is the fact that Casey allegedly called the late child her “greatest accomplishment.” If Casey did utter those exact words it shows how delusional Casey is in my view.

Having a child out of wedlock where she most likely didn’t know the identity of the father is no accomplishment. her parents raised and provided for this child financially and emotionally. So Casey is once again deluding herself in my view if she thinks she accomplished anything with regard to her child. Once again, perhaps these may be Cheney’s words illustrating how Casey was a person who accomplished something in her life- like having a child She certainly didn’t accomplish anything else as a lying highs school drop out without a job who lied that she was in college and who was a complete loser.

Her statement that she’s “never been a party girl” is contracficted by her statement I don’t drink now. This disjointed logic and thinking is often seen in sociopaths. In essence by allegedly stating on the next breath ”I don’t drink now,” she is saying that she did drink and party girls usually do drink as we have seen photos of her drunk and partying in the past. So it is clear she was indeed a party girl in the past. We discovered that all she she did when she was said to be “searching for Caylee was “party.”

Then her disjointed thinking also rears its head again as she allegedly adds she’ s ”probably had a handful of beers” while on probation. It seems to me that this is a thought pattern of a sociopath, She just said “I don’t drink now” and then admits while on probation which only ended recently she had a “handful of beers.” The question is what does “NOW” mean? When did “NOW” begin. Did it begin when she was on probation or did “NOW” begin was she was allegedly being interviwed by Piers Morgan.
Also the term “handful of beers” to me sounds like something Cheney would say. Casey in her sloppy vernacular would most like say “a few beers” nor ”a handful” . ”A handful” seems like a more formal or old fashioned term used by an older person in a different generation than Casey.

When Piers allegedly asked her response to claims she is looking to cash in on her notoriety, she allegedly said the perception “couldn’t be further from the truth.” Again to me this statement reflect righteous indignation indicative of deception if she said that. But it also sound like Cheney Mason to me. It is too formal for Casey. She would most likely say ” No Way” or That’s not so.” Just listen to her recent home made video’s she would not say couldn’t be further from the truth,” It’s sounds like it has a smack of legalese to me.

She allegedly says “I‘m not making gazillions of dollars at the hands of other people, or trying to sell myself to anyone willing to throw a couple of dollars at me.”

The phrase gazillions of dollars is also an interesting choice of words if she did say these words. She says she is not trying to sell herself to those willing to throw a couple of dollars at her. But she doesn’t say she is not willing to sell her self to anyone willing to throw a gazillion dollars at her. It seems very carefully said. It seems to me that perhaps Cheney may be behind these words as he doesn’t rule out people paying money to her but says she is not soliciting monies.

In essence she or Cheney is saying that for the right price she may indeed be willing to sell herself. In essence it is what she or Cheney does NOT say in this statement that is important in terms of how she may be thinking in my view.
Cheney Mason says she has been reading the Hunger Games and watching I love Lucy reruns after This to me was Chenys attempt to make her sound like an average all american normal girl as they gear into her civil trial to defer herself against accusations she leveled at Zenaida Gonzalez. But I believe the part about I Love Lucy (to humanize her) this doesn’t ring true. It is generational and something Cheney Mason would watch and find funny as a member of his generation. I cannot picture Casey relating to Lucy and her crazy antics or being obsessed with Lucy. But I could see he realting to the gore, violence. sadism of the Hunger Games . So Cheney missed his mark with I Love Lucy.

If Casey did actually say what Pierce related, she shows a lot of signals of deception, entitlement, sarcasm, and animosity. If Cheney said these things it rings true to me as it sounds like him to me. If Pierce did make all of this up to improve his ratings and/or only interviewed Cheney Mason, and perhaps lied about interviewing Casey, he needs to be fired along with CNN.

Until I hear the recording or see the video of Casey Anthony actually speaking, I am questioning everything,

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/2012/06/14/casey-anthonys-righteous-indignation-in-pierce-morgan-alleged-conversation-may-reflect-signal-of-deception-if-interview-did-take-place/#respond

Last edited by Verogal on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add title)
Verogal
Verogal
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down