Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryan Pasley

+3
Teresa
deemarques1027
kiwimom
7 posters

Go down

Ryan Pasley Empty Re: Ryan Pasley

Post by kiwimom Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:04 pm

Ryan Pasley RuscianoUNKNOWNwithCayleeMA21084974

Verogal, I was looking at phototbucket pics and came across this. Someone was asking if this guy holding Caylee is Tony Russciano. Someone replied no, his name is RYAN. Their friend dated him in school. Just thought you might find that interesting. Now we have to see if we can find a pic of a Ryan Palmer that looks like this dude. Unless the guy in this pic has already been identified by now. I know all the blogs have been trying to figure it out for ages.

Bratny04 wrote:
No that isn't Tony R on the right...his name is Ryan..my friend dated him back in high school.
kiwimom
kiwimom
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Post by deemarques1027 Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:28 am

Omg !!!! Caylee looks just like this guy.... look at the two of them up close.Ryan Pasley RuscianoUNKNOWNwithCayleeMA21084974

deemarques1027
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:08 pm

deemarques1027 wrote:Omg !!!! Caylee looks just like this guy.... look at the two of them up close.Ryan Pasley RuscianoUNKNOWNwithCayleeMA21084974

I have emailed several people, (Casey's friends) to try to find out who this guy is. The only one who has responded so far is Richard Grund. Here is what he emailed...

Thanks for the support and encouragement.
I've been asked that questions many times. It's interesting no one can find out who this person is. I only know he is a friend of Lee's and was always around the house. A news person asked me about a "Kyle" a while ago and when I asked Lee he said Kyle was a friends of his and a friend of the family. Right after that I was cut off from all the my space accounts. Don't know if that's who this is or not.
Thanks for the invite. I will stop by.
God bless you,
RJ

I asked him if he asked Jessy if he knew who this guy is and will let everyone know when I find out.

Teresa

Job/hobbies : All Post are my own opinion....

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:15 pm

deemarques1027 wrote:Omg !!!! Caylee looks just like this guy.... look at the two of them up close.Ryan Pasley RuscianoUNKNOWNwithCayleeMA21084974

Yes, Caylee does resemble this guy a lot. Wish we could find out who he is.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:23 pm

alwaysbelieve wrote:

Yes, Caylee does resemble this guy a lot. Wish we could find out who he is.

Lauren emailed me back and said this guy is RYAN PAISLEY...and that is how she spelled it... Cool Cool Cool

Teresa

Back to top Go down

Ryan Pasley Empty Ryan Pasley

Post by The_Thinker Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:55 pm

Ryan Pasley Ryan_p10

WOW! this is some VERY interesting info ya'll are digging up!!!!
Here is more on Ryan Pasley

http://www.angelsforstacy.hqforums.com/whos-who-in-the-caylee-anthony-case-vt172.html
Pasley, Ryan
Friends with Casey since about age 4 or 5. Has never heard of the nanny, and
finds it odd that Casey says she had known Zanaida or Zani for four years, but
has never mentioned the name to him. He says that the name Casey would refer to
as the nanny was a caucasian name like Krista or Kristen (Lauren Gibbs was Casey's babysitter until April 2006),
but never a hispanic name like Zanaida. Cindy told him she didn't think it
was a good idea for him to keep talking to Casey because she thought Casey was
a sociopath.
After Caylee went missing, Ryan found out that Casey had told
her mother that she and Ryan worked together at Sports Authority; however,
Casey never worked there.

--------------------------

http://www.cfnews13.com/Features/CaseyAnthony/KeyPlayers/Witnesses.aspx#Witnesses
Ryan PasleyFriend of Casey
Said he has been friends with Casey since he was 5
years old. Lives in Jacksonville
, and said he last saw Casey at the
end of May or the beginning of June 2008. Worked at a Sports Authority
store.
Casey told her mother she also worked at the store, but Pasley said
Casey never worked there.

--------------------------------

http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/2009/03/31/recap-ryan-pasleys-interview/

RECAP:Ryan Pasley’s interview

On 30 July 2008 Melich spoke with Ryan Pasley. Ryan has been a friend of Casey since he was five years old! The conversation was recorded without his knowledge. Ryan lives in Jacksonville and last saw Casey at the end of May beginning of June. He was back in town the 14th through 16 June to visit family but didn’t see Casey then. He had spoken with her quite a bit and he was listed in her cell phone contacts as “Best friend.”
Ryan first heard of Caylee’s disappearance on the morning of 16 July, according to Ryan. Ryan stated that Casey made the statement to him about what life would have been like without Caylee. Ryan mentioned an incident where Casey told Cindy that she worked at a local Sports Authority store with Ryan. Ryan was an employee of the Sports Authority store. Cindy contacted Ryan to confirm
Casey was an employee, he stated she never worked there. Casey used Sports Authority as a reason to be out late…inventory.
About a week and a half before Caylee went missing, Casey contacted Ryan and she told him she was using drugs.

-----------------------

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:cmR6X5oCS1wJ:prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2008/08/casey-anthony-timeline-tentative.html+%22ryan+pasley%22&cd=12&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

January 2008 Ryan Pasley says they hung out (with Casey) about every other day. Caylee was there about a third of the time, the rest of the time Casey said she was with her parents or the nanny who
had a Caucasian name like Krista or Kristen. When prompted by police said Christina sounded more like it. He said he saw Casey on and off until the end of May.

----------------------

http://crimsonshadows.net/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=106&Itemid=107&mosmsg=You+are+trying+to+access+from+a+non-authorized+domain.+(www.google.com)

Taped transcript of Ryan Pasley
July 30, 2008

----------------------

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:kxpLP-ZN2IQJ:www.wpbf.com/news/17303070/detail.html+%22ryan+pasley%22&cd=34&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

A lifelong friend, Ryan Pasley, told investigators it would take "the fear of God" to get Casey to tell the truth. She's not going to do anything for anybody, he told them, unless there's something in it for her.

When Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, asked Pasley about being a character witness for her, Pasley said "I’ll tell you whatever you want to know. I just don't think it's going to help your case."
------------------

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:L036opWlaV4J:www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php%3Fp%3D2676064+%22ryan+pasley%22&cd=43&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Cliff Note Version of 400 page Documents

the official 400 page documents released on 8/25/08.

Per the 431 page, here's an abbreviated timeline:
Sometime in June: Cindy calls Ryan and discovers Casey had never worked at Sports Authority; tells him Casey's a sociopath

6/13 - 6/15 Casey is supposed to visit Ryan Pasley at his aunt's house; doesn't show
6/15 Cindy and Caylee visit great-grandfather

-------------------

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/03/04/sanctions.pdf

Amended and Supplemental State Witness List
Ryan Pasley, 3601 Kernnan Blvd, # 716, Jacksonville, FL 32224
-------------------

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/TCL9RVFRI7KT9J1G0

Caylee Anthony case:
Police following leads in search for missing ....

July 19, 2008

Ryan Pasley
Jacksonville, FL

Ryan Pasley wrote:
Its apparent to me that you have your head in a hole somewhere, and haven't read
anything about this case! I say that because as, EVERYONE KNOWS, it is Casey
that is doing all the lying
! Getting rid of your kid is a great way to
protect them (yeah buddy, good one). And just to prevent any sort of rebuttal
on your behalf saying that I dont know what I'm talking about, I know the
family very well, and actually grew up with casey
. END

------------------

http://vodpod.com/watch/1204193-george-anthony-fbi-interview
George Anthony-FBI Interview
Collected by ThinkingoutsidetheCircle
Dec 3, 2008
ThinkingoutsidetheCircle
added this video and said
George talks about Casey's boyfriends
Ryan Pasley/Jacksonville-Casey borrowed money and never pd back ($400)
Adam Lynch-after Jesse Grund
rough transcript of what George said:

LE – Ryan Pasley?
GA - been a love of interest of my daughter since elementary school
LE – good friend?

GA – oh fantastic guy – as a matter of fact when I first met him 16-17 years old, I liked the guy. He came across as very very personable, very well spoken, uh if
there was a guy I would want my daughter to marry – that’s the guy. He has a very structured family, uh I’ve never met his family, but all I know is just from being around this young guy – he really cares for my daughter – I think there could have been something happen, but then again ...... I mean as far as them have a love interest type
thing ... but then again .... I guess my daughter has crapped on him a couple times and he’s ... even though he’s still trying to be supportive of her .... be a friend ... I guess she borrowed money from him at one point and never paid him back .... and one time that he came to our house, and I knew he was showin up, and I was talkin to him, and I says, by the way, is everything OK between you and Casey, he says yeah I’m just here to pick up the money she owes me, and I said how much money does she owe you pal?. It was like $400 - $500 dollars at that time he says. He says, don’t worry it’s not your concern sir, Casey and I are workin on it. I thought, OK, why is she borrowing money from this guy you know?
LE – has your wife had any contact with Ryan in the last 4-5 weeks?
GA – I think she’s talked to Ryan a few different times – I’m pretty sure she has. I don’t know what the conversation has been – that I really don’t remember what she said. OK – one thing she did say is Ryan said he will do anything he can to help find Caylee – he’s up in Jacksonville – I guess he had hired a couple – knows a couple private investigators – I guess they were doing something on their own. I haven’t personally talked to the guy.
LE – how about before Caylee went missing? Has she talked to him, relayed any information to him?
GA – I’m not sure – I’m not sure if she has or not. Possible.
LE – OK
GA – there’s also a young guy, I’m not sure if my daughter told you about Adam Lynch?
LE – no
GA – Adam was right out of the picture shortly after her and Jesse had broke up
(clip)
The_Thinker
The_Thinker

Job/hobbies : Dear Caylee**gone but not forgotten**

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:32 pm

I contacted Kathi and reminded her about Casey's interview when she said:

(DETECTIVE WELLS)
Q What about the baby's dad's parents would you have left her with them too?
A I haven't talked to them since we were probably six or seven years old. Since we were little kids. That was probably the last time I saw ..
Q You don't have a phone...
A .... or talked to them.
Q .. .for 'em?

and emailed her the pic....I asked her if it was possible for her to get ahold of him and ask if he ever thought he might be daddy....she said she was going to do some work on this info tomorrow morning......hopefully we will hear something about it soon...I am stilll waiting to see if Lauren emails me back.....

Teresa

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Thinker Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:24 pm

Really outstanding research ya'll !!!!!!!!
It is so good to finally know who that man is holding Caylee in that photo, and to have it confirmed by the young lady who babysat Caylee.
And to review the part of the LE interview where Casey seems to have let a little bit of "truth" slip into her statement - when she said she hasn't seen Caylee's bio Dad's parents since Casey and the bio Dad were kids! (When LE asked Casey if she would have left Caylee with the bio Dad's parents ..... ) Ryan Pasley seems to be the only young man that Casey has known that long.
And George said in his LE interview that Ryan Pasley has been a "love interest" of his daughter since elementary school, and George would have liked for Casey to marry Ryan.
And Ryan was in Orlando (from Jacksonville) on June 13-15 ... and had kept in touch with Casey (hooked up when in town?) .....
And Ryan sure did "uh" and "uhm" a LOT in his LE interview when the detectives asked him who the bio Dad is (yet not in any other part of his interview).
I believe it is possible that Ryan and Casey agreed on the "story" about the bio Dad being killed in a car accident and being some random one-night stand ..... perhaps because Ryan may not have been ready for marriage to Casey and fatherhood and for being the son-in-law of Cindy?? Maybe Casey told Ryan she was going to give the baby up for adoption ... but then those plans fell through when Cindy found out.
I hope Kathi Belich does some diggin and uncovers the truth! I hope some DNA testing is done on Ryan Pasley too.
The_Thinker
The_Thinker

Back to top Go down

Ryan Pasley Empty Ryan Pasley looking for birth father?

Post by just_a_mom Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:24 am

Interesting:

Find my birth father
Ryan Pasley (Gerou) 14 months ago

22 yr old trying to find his birth father, whos name is Michael Allen Gerou. I am a college student and dont have the money to pay for public records. Im not sure what i want from meeting or talking to him, all i do know is that i need to know where i came from, why im not blonde hair blue eyed like the rest of my family…..Please contact me at my number 407-432-8191
http://www.43things.com/entries/view/2706763
just_a_mom
just_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:23 am

here is another email I received from Lauren.....

Lauren

myspace.com/lauren_robert_landon
To:

• teresa

Date: Apr 1, 2009 8:33 PM

Subject:

RE: hello

Body: i HIGHLY doubt that he could be caylee's father because 1. they were just friends and 2. they were good friends and he would have no problem taking responsibility if she was his and casey would have been happy to have him in both of their lives.
    the case has been very hard for people who are close to the family to understand. there are many "best friends" surfacing from high school that we never even hung out with that have put in their 2 cents so i would be very skeptical about what you hear through the media unless it is something that is released through official documents. i have noticed several things that are not true...for example some of these "party pics" that they are trying to make seem like it was while caylee was missing are from as far back as 2006.
    it's very sad that this precious little girl was taken so early and i pray that george, cindy, and lee continue to take each day one day at a time and eventually get to the point where they can make peace with all that has happened

Teresa

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Thinker Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:10 pm

Teresa(aka Mom-in-Indiana wrote:here is another email I received from Lauren.....

Lauren

myspace.com/lauren_robert_landon
To:

• teresa

Date: Apr 1, 2009 8:33 PM

Subject:

RE: hello

Body: i HIGHLY doubt that he could be caylee's father because 1. they were just friends and 2. they were good friends and he would have no problem taking responsibility if she was his and casey would have been happy to have him in both of their lives.
    the case has been very hard for people who are close to the family to understand. there are many "best friends" surfacing from high school that we never even hung out with that have put in their 2 cents so i would be very skeptical about what you hear through the media unless it is something that is released through official documents. i have noticed several things that are not true...for example some of these "party pics" that they are trying to make seem like it was while caylee was missing are from as far back as 2006.
    it's very sad that this precious little girl was taken so early and i pray that george, cindy, and lee continue to take each day one day at a time and eventually get to the point where they can make peace with all that has happened

This is wonderful that Lauren is emailing with you!
I'm confused though .... she says they were "just friends" .... but George says Ryan was a "LOVE INTEREST" of Casey's since elementary school and George wishes that Ryan had MARRIED Casey.
The_Thinker
The_Thinker

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:23 pm

I am not sure which one knows the true Casey and knows what she felt about him....hmmmmm. If anyone can help me find Ryan's email address, (I dont think the one on the dating site works) I am thinking of emailing him. I was adopted, found my sister and little brother after 4 years of research so I thought I might offer to help him find his father...and as an added bonus maybe ask a couple questions... Cool

Teresa

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Thinker Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:52 pm

Teresa(aka Mom-in-Indiana wrote:I am not sure which one knows the true Casey and knows what she felt about him....hmmmmm. If anyone can help me find Ryan's email address, (I dont think the one on the dating site works) I am thinking of emailing him. I was adopted, found my sister and little brother after 4 years of research so I thought I might offer to help him find his father...and as an added bonus maybe ask a couple questions... Cool

Email address for Ryan Pasley, Winter Springs, FL - pay $ 1.95

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=43&&PHPSESSID=e83a2b9d04d3cb95ef95c0cf7d71dd65

https://www.intelius.com/purchase.php

If you can't find his email address - maybe write him a letter? This is his address from the State's witness list:

Ryan Pasley, 3601 Kernnan Blvd, # 716,
Jacksonville, FL 32224

or call Ryan:
..Please contact me at my number 407-432-8191

His Dad:

FL dvr 1988
Michael A. Gerou
DOB Nov. 1, 1954
7418 Hidden Hollow Dr.
Orlando, FL 32822
2005 – same addr – Jeannette Rosario, DOB 12/29/60

P.S. I'm adopted too (Texas) and found my family over 25 years ago ......
The_Thinker
The_Thinker

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:24 am

Ryan Pasley Black_13Ryan Pasley 901615
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:37 am

Ryan Pasley I_icon_minipost Teresa(aka Mom-in-Indiana on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:23 pm

alwaysbelieve wrote:
Lauren emailed me back and said this guy is RYAN PAISLEY...and that is how she spelled it... Cool Cool Cool

mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:43 am

If anyone finds other pics of Ryan Pasley please post them

Last edited by mermaid55 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by deemarques1027 Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:13 am

I would almost bet my house this IS Caylee's bio dad.

deemarques1027
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:41 am

Copied with permission from JWG of websleuths.
I can kind-of sort-of see the resemblance, but I had never considered the idea that Ryan P. was the father since KC was adamant that:

1. The father was a one night stand.
  2. The father was involved in another relationship and did not want to be a part of Caylee's or KC's life.
  3. The father is dead.
Ryan himself, who has known KC since he was five, told Yuri he did not know anything about the father, other than he was some transient or random guy.

In addition, I recalled that Ryan's interview with Yuri was decidedly anti-KC. I thought it would be fun to go back and re-read his interview, not that I have anything better to do. Ryan Pasley Rolleyes

Normally I am quite organized with the document dumps and can find almost anything quickly, with the exception of the September dump because I came into the case late. So, I had to go digging for his interview. Ryan Pasley Bang

I was digging (scrolling) through the older dump and rapidly paging through LE's interview with KC at Universal. The phrase "Zenaida give you any money" jumped out at me, so I stopped to reread that section.

We know that KC weaves truth in with her lies to make them more believable, at least to her. Ryan Pasley Liar But in doing so it exposes her to little slips now and then, and I am wondering if she made such a slip in the following exchange:
(SERGEANT ALLEN)
Q Zenaida give you any money that day?
A No. I would not have sold my daughter. If I wanted to really just get rid of her. I would've left her with my parents and I would've left. I would've moved out. I would've given my mom custody.
(DETECTIVE WELLS)
Q What about the baby's dad's parents would you have left her with them too?
A I haven't talked to them since we were probably six or seven years old. Since we were little kids. That was probably the last time I saw ..
Q You don't have a phone...
A .... or talked to them.
Q .. .for 'em?
A No I do not.
So here KC is saying that she had known Caylee's father since she was at least as young as six or seven years old. Ryan Pasley Eek

Other than Ryan P., who has KC known for that long? What's going on here? Ryan Pasley Waitasec
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:43 am

Here is his dating page, gives lots of info he also gave YM
http://www.datingnmore.com/profile.p...rofile&u=34106

I searched google by searching his screen name I found at the find my parents site

http://www.43things.com/entries/view/2706763#cheers

His screen name is rpasley0330 HTH
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:04 pm

thanks for all your hard work in moving these post and creating this thread Mermaid and all who helped.... Cool Cool Cool

Teresa

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:27 pm

Teresa(aka Mom-in-Indiana wrote:thanks for all your hard work in moving these post and creating this thread Mermaid and all who helped.... Cool Cool Cool

You're welcome and thank you for the work you did.We've been trying for months to figure out who he was.IMFO......thank you for your help!
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:04 pm

Originally Posted by Marina2 of websleuths
Ryan Pasley Rp310

Ears are supposed to be like fingerprints, unique to each individual. I compared "porch guy's" ear to the ear on the guy Hayley posted. I had to resize the pic of porch guy to make them the same size, cut out the ear and pasted it to Hayley's pic. IMO, the ears are identical. I think both pictures are of the same guy.
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down