Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony's attorney talks with WDBO

2 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony's attorney talks with WDBO Empty Casey Anthony's attorney talks with WDBO

Post by mom_in_il Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:40 pm

Casey Anthony's attorney talks with WDBO

Posted: 5:22 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2013
By Jonathan Beaton

WDBO sat down with Casey Anthony's civil attorney and talked about her bankruptcy, death threats, an unexpected friendship and her future in the workforce.

"People are trying to collect hundreds of thousands of dollars from her, yet she has less than $1,000 dollars’ worth of assets," said Charles Green.

He tells WDBO that while the former mother doesn't have a job, he's confident she'll be able to find work once her legal woes are over, maybe even in law.

"She has the skills and now the legal knowledge, where I think she would make a great paralegal," adds Green.

As far as their relationship he considers Anthony to be a client and a friend.

"Our conversations range from her liking the Florida Gators to me liking the Florida Seminoles," said Green.

He also tells WDBO that since he’s taken the 26 year old woman on as a client, there’s been a constant flow of death threats.

“I will tell you we have very serious security precautions and somebody better think twice before coming after me.”

http://www.wdbo.com/news/news/local/casey-anthonys-attorney-talks-wdbo/nT8sd/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony's attorney talks with WDBO Empty Re: Casey Anthony's attorney talks with WDBO

Post by willcarney Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:16 pm

She has great skills in law. Lying and using any trick to get out of a crime. She's perfect.

I'd rather see her on death row.

William
willcarney
willcarney

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down