Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: Here’s one suggestion for being left alone - Hal

Go down

Casey Anthony: Here’s one suggestion for being left alone - Hal Empty Casey Anthony: Here’s one suggestion for being left alone - Hal

Post by mom_in_il Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:53 pm

Casey Anthony: Here’s one suggestion for being left alone
posted by halboedeker on February, 1 2013 9:45 AM

In a blistering interview with CNN’s Piers Morgan, attorney Cheney Mason has asked the media to leave Casey Anthony alone.

He may not need to worry: I saw only 110 views for Mason’s interview on YouTube.

Of course, Mason’s complaint came shortly after Anthony filed for bankruptcy, which renewed interest in her briefly. Her attorney Charles Greene also did a round of interviews, which resulted in wide coverage.

On CNN Thursday night, Mason complained that some people’s views of Anthony cannot be changed and those people will have to die off. He blasted the media for calling Anthony “the most hated woman in the world.”

Mason said her lawyers “are going to continue to fight for her, to protect her and help her try at some point to have some normal life. I don’t know when that’s going to be.”

Morgan wanted to know how Anthony was coping.

“The best way I can describe it is with anxiety. Casey wants to have a normal life,” Mason said. “She wants to be left alone. She wants lawyers to quit suing her in meaningless, non-meritorious lawsuits that can only be characterized as being done for their own publicity and aggrandizement … She needs to be left alone. That’s why she filed a petition for bankruptcy.”

Here’s one way to be left alone: Announce you won’t do an interview. Ever. People will lose interest if they know you’ll never talk. Or you’ll ever profit from such a chat.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2013/02/casey-anthony-heres-one-suggestion-for-being-left-alone.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down