Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNNAMED GIRL - 8 yo/ Accused: Terrence Smith - Oklahoma City, OK

4 posters

Go down

UNNAMED GIRL - 8 yo/ Accused: Terrence Smith - Oklahoma City, OK Empty UNNAMED GIRL - 8 yo/ Accused: Terrence Smith - Oklahoma City, OK

Post by willcarney Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:42 pm

GRAPHIC: Man arrested for abusing 6-year-old girl

Posted on: 5:21 pm, March 22, 2013, by La'Tasha Givens

OKLAHOMA CITY – Residents in the historic Mesta Park neighborhood just north of downtown were alarmed to learn about the charges against resident 34-year-old Terrence Smith.

For the past year, the Oklahoma City Sex Crimes Unit has been working in conjunction with South Dakota detectives investigating allegations against Smith.

He’s accused of sexually abusing a young girl who was visiting his home.

Court documents state the molestation started when she was just six years old, “..he began by looking at her body and touching her private parts…”

During that two-week visit, investigators said he also made the girl perform oral sex on him.

But as she got older, police said, the sexual abuse also escalated, “when she turned eight years old he allegedly began penetrating her.”

We stopped by Smith’s listed address to get his response to the four counts of felony sexual abuse he’s facing; no one came to the door.

He was issued a $40,000 bond but it appears that was dropped to $10,000.

Smith is now out of jail.

http://kfor.com/2013/03/22/graphic-man-arrested-for-abusing-6-year-old-girl/

I don't know why the allow such people out on bail. They are a threat to all children.  NO BAIL for these monsters.  This one should be castrated with a million paper cuts.  William

Last edited by mom_in_il on Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:27 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Format heading)
willcarney
willcarney
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

UNNAMED GIRL - 8 yo/ Accused: Terrence Smith - Oklahoma City, OK Empty Re: UNNAMED GIRL - 8 yo/ Accused: Terrence Smith - Oklahoma City, OK

Post by admin Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 pm

CONTACT] TERRENCE SMITH ARTICLE FROM MARCH 2013
From Guest To admin, Today at 15:34

This article that was posted from the kfor news website has been removed. I am Terrence Smith and after passing a polygraph and the lack of any physical evidence all charges were dismissed by the district attorney August 2, 2013. I am in the process of trying to put my life back together and to move past this period of my life. Feel free to check osce to verify the charges were all dismissed. My full name is Terrence Smith and my birthdate is *********. If you could please take this article off your site as it still pulls up in website searches I would be very grateful. Thank you, Terrence Smith
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

UNNAMED GIRL - 8 yo/ Accused: Terrence Smith - Oklahoma City, OK Empty Re: UNNAMED GIRL - 8 yo/ Accused: Terrence Smith - Oklahoma City, OK

Post by twinkletoes Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:26 am

We all know just because there is not enough evidence to take a criminal to trial, doesn't mean the criminal is innocent.  JMO.  Time will tell.  I hope.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:27 am

UNNAMED GIRL - 8 yo/ Accused: Terrence Smith - Oklahoma City, OK B7bbf9f4-8973-4425-9205-b73a42fe3780

Death date
April 12, 2014

Address
Westmont1253 W. 96th St.
Cause: Gunshot
Race/Ethnicity: Black

Terry Lonnie Smith, 34
Posted April 12, 2014

Terry Lonnie Smith, a 34-year-old black man, died Saturday, April 12, after being shot in the 1200 block of West 96th Street in Westmont, according to Los Angeles County coroner’s records.

A group of people were hanging out in front of a house about 5 p.m. on April 5 when a white sedan pulled up and a person inside fired multiple shots, said Sgt. Troy Ewing of the L.A. County Sheriff’s Department.

Smith and a 46-year-old black man were injured. The other man was shot in the arm; he was treated and released, Ewing said.

Smith was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead on April 12 at 1:24 a.m., said Ed Winter, a coroner’s spokesman.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Sheriff’s Department Homicide Bureau at (323) 890-5500. Those who wish to remain anonymous can call Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-8477.

http://homicide.latimes.com/post/terry-lonnie-smith/
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:36 pm

The PM is archived.  

The Terrence Smith who sent the PM would have been 35 years old on April 12, 2014.

His middle name (also left out of the PM) is not Lonnie.
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:30 pm

I deleted my post because the new info made it irrelevant and incorrect.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down