Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEONTE DEWIGHT KEYES JR - 1 yo - Flint MI

Go down

DEONTE DEWIGHT KEYES JR - 1 yo - Flint MI Empty DEONTE DEWIGHT KEYES JR - 1 yo - Flint MI

Post by twinkletoes Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:27 am

1-year-old missing from Flint has been located

Posted: 03/31/2013

FLINT, Mich. (WXYZ) - An Amber Alert has been canceled for a 1-year-old boy taken from a gas station in Flint.

Michigan State Police say the boy has been located.

The boy's name is Deonte Dewight Keyes Jr.

The mother went inside the gas station and left the car running. A man jumped into the vehicle and took off with the boy inside.

Deonte is described as having brown eyes and black hair and was wearing a baby blue jacket, a gray/blue striped shirt, dark blue jeans, and dark blue Nike boots.

The Flint police say the suspect took off in a silver Chrysler Cirrus SLV with license plate # CJN4569.

The vehicle was last seen driving northbound on Omega from Hemphill Rd.

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/amber-alert-1-year-old-missing-from-flint#ixzz2PBrbVNlA
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

DEONTE DEWIGHT KEYES JR - 1 yo - Flint MI Empty Re: DEONTE DEWIGHT KEYES JR - 1 yo - Flint MI

Post by twinkletoes Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:32 am

This happens so frequently and yet dumb mothers continue to leave their babies in automobiles. Bet she didn't leave her purse.

She should be charged with child neglect and say a prayer that no harm came to her precious baby.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down