Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CYNTHIA BRITTO - 6 yo - (1992) / Accused: Grover Prewitt Jr. - Sapulpa, OK

3 posters

Go down

CYNTHIA BRITTO - 6 yo - (1992) / Accused: Grover Prewitt Jr. - Sapulpa, OK Empty CYNTHIA BRITTO - 6 yo - (1992) / Accused: Grover Prewitt Jr. - Sapulpa, OK

Post by willcarney Fri May 03, 2013 1:43 pm

Arrest made in Okla. cold case dating to 1992

May 02, 2013 17:00 CDT

SAPULPA, Okla. (AP) -- Oklahoma investigators have arrested a man who used to own land where the bodies of three people missing since 1992 were found last month.

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation said Thursday that remains found in a septic-tank hole are likely those of 23-year-old Wendy Camp, her 6-year-old daughter Cynthia Britto and 22-year-old Lisa Kregear, who was Camp's sister-in-law.

The three disappeared while Camp was visiting her son following a divorce.

The OSBI said a relative of Camp's ex-husband tipped agents and was subsequently charged as being an accessory after the fact of first-degree murder. Prosecutors say 60-year-old Grover Prewitt Jr. concealed evidence and helped his mother and others avoid prosecution.

Whether Prewitt had a lawyer wasn't immediately known.

http://www.okcfox.com/template/inews_wire/wires.regional.ok/33ef3bb4-www.okcfox.com.shtml

Sometimes justice take awhile. This one has been way too long. William
willcarney
willcarney
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

CYNTHIA BRITTO - 6 yo - (1992) / Accused: Grover Prewitt Jr. - Sapulpa, OK Empty Re: CYNTHIA BRITTO - 6 yo - (1992) / Accused: Grover Prewitt Jr. - Sapulpa, OK

Post by twinkletoes Sat May 04, 2013 8:21 pm

Now he will be punished for doing the right thing, even though 21 years later. Arrest the murderers.

Such evil, it's disheartening.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

CYNTHIA BRITTO - 6 yo - (1992) / Accused: Grover Prewitt Jr. - Sapulpa, OK Empty Re: CYNTHIA BRITTO - 6 yo - (1992) / Accused: Grover Prewitt Jr. - Sapulpa, OK

Post by twinkletoes Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:11 am

Oklahoma arrests woman for triple murder committed 22 years ago

By Heide Brandes
OKLAHOMA CITY Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:47pm EDT

(Reuters) - Oklahoma police on Friday arrested a 67-year-old woman suspected of murdering two women and a child who went missing more than 20 years ago and whose skeletal remains were discovered in 2013.

Beverly Noe was arrested on Friday in the murders of Wendy Camp, 23, her daughter Cynthia Britto, 6, and Camp's sister-in-law Lisa Kregear, 22, the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI) said.

The three have been missing since May 1992, after Noe picked up Camp, Britto, and Kregear in Oklahoma City to take them to see Camp's son. The three never returned.

At the time, Noe told investigators she dropped off the three at a Wal-Mart in Chandler, about 40 miles from Oklahoma City.

The two-decade-old cold case took a turn about a year ago when law enforcement received a tip from Noe's brother that the bodies of the three might be found on a property that his mother once owned. The remains were then found, the OSBI said.

In January, the medical examiner's office positively identified the skeletal remains as those of Camp, Britto, and Kregear, and this month determined they were all victims of homicides that took place more than 20 years ago.

"An arrest warrant had been issued based on the investigation," OSBI spokeswoman Jessica Brown said.

An attorney for Noe was not immediately available for comment.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/28/us-usa-murder-oklahoma-idUSBREA2R1U020140328
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:18 am

Oklahoma woman arrested, charged in 1992 deaths

The victims’ skeletonized remains were recovered last April from a grave in a pasture near Terlton, Oklahoma.

By [url=http://newsok.com/more/Nolan Clay]Nolan Clay[/url] Published: March 28, 2014

BRISTOW — After being “saved” at church, Beverly Sue Noe said last year she had confessed all her sins except one, a state agent reported.
CYNTHIA BRITTO - 6 yo - (1992) / Accused: Grover Prewitt Jr. - Sapulpa, OK W300-1bcf1e3aa420c7b09f5d8bc7b772606a
The state medical examiner’s office on Thursday confirmed that remains uncovered last April are those of Wendy Camp, 23, pictured, Lisa Kregear, 22, and Cynthia Britto, 6. The two women and girl went missing on May 29, 1992.
TULSA WORLD ARCHIVE PHOTO

She said she would take that one to the grave.

On Friday, Noe, 67, was charged with three counts of first-degree murder, almost 22 years after the victims were killed.

She is accused in the first murder count of causing the death of her former daughter-in-law, Wendy Camp, 23, on May 29, 1992.

She is accused in the other two counts of causing the deaths of Camp’s 6-year-old daughter, Cynthia Britto; and Camp’s sister-in-law, Lisa Renee Kregear, 23.

The three victims’ skeletonized remains were recovered last April from a grave in a pasture near Terlton. The victims had lived in Oklahoma City.

The charge was filed Friday morning in Creek County District Court in Bristow. The defendant is being held in the Creek County jail in Sapulpa.

Prosecutors allege in the charge that she acted “together and in concert with” her mother, Ida Mae Prewitt, who died in 2011.

Investigators believe Camp was killed because she was in a custody dispute in 1992 with her former husband, Chad Noe, over their son, then 4.

“In the past year, investigators collected information pointing to Beverly Noe and her mother Ida Prewitt as having killed the three,” the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation reported Friday after the arrest.

The OSBI said Beverly Noe made several revealing statements in a conversation with her brother, “including information about the gun she used in the homicides.”

The OSBI stated in an advisory it “hopes this arrest brings solace to the victims’ families although it has taken two decades to find the bodies and make an arrest.”

As they should, “courts demand solid evidence of such a crime prior to prosecution,” the OSBI stated.

Beverly Noe, who lives in Bristow, was arrested Friday morning during a traffic stop about a mile west of Drumright.

The brother, Grover Prewitt Jr., 61, of Bristow, was charged last year with being an accessory to first-degree murder. His felony case is pending.

Prosecutors allege he acted illegally by helping family members avoid prosecution. He once owned the property where the remains were found.

He claims his mother told him in 1992 to fill up a hole on the property that had been dug for a septic tank, an OSBI agent reported in a court affidavit filed Friday.

http://www.roonte.com/www/oklahoma-woman-arrested-charged-in-1992-deaths
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:25 am

She thought she got by with murdering 3 people including a little girl.  What an evil bitch. 

It's a shame her brother didn't come forward 22 years ago.  However, I don't think he should be charged with accessory to murder since he did FINALLY come forward.

I do think he deserves to go to prison, I just don't think it's a good idea.

Putting him in jail at this late date will act as a deterrent for others to come forward when they know something about horrendous crimes.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:28 pm

"After being “saved” at church, Beverly Sue Noe said last year she had confessed all her sins except one, a state agent reported."

How does one get saved yet not confess to a murder? Noe is a sick, cold-blooded killer and I hope she spends the rest of her life in jail. I wonder if her son knew about the murders?

Twink I also wonder if the brother knows more than has been reported. It sounds like he may have participated in it as in the last article it says he covered the grave.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down