Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: "The death penalty doesn't scare me"

2 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony: "The death penalty doesn't scare me" Empty Casey Anthony: "The death penalty doesn't scare me"

Post by mom_in_il Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:44 pm

Casey Anthony: "The death penalty doesn't scare me"

By DEREK CLONTZ Your World Report

Casey Anthony turned white as a sheet when told that prosectors had decided to seek the death penalty in her trial for the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie. But just minutes later, composed and feisty, she hissed: "The death penalty doesn't scare me.

"Infact, I hope they give Caylee's killer the electric chair. But they'll have to find him first. I didn't do it."

Her reference to the "electric chair" was a misnomer - Florida has retired its infamous "Old Sparky" electric chair in favor of lethal injection, which is thought to be more humane than frying criminals alive.

"Eyewitnesses said they thought Casey was going faint when she heard about the death penalty," said a source close to the case. "They said the blood drained from her face and she gulped real hard and couldn't speak. Then she started fidgeting and she bit her fingernails.

"She drank some water and refused to make eye contact with anyone for a couple of minutes.

"Then she gathered her wits and said, 'The death penalty doesn't scare me, I mean, why should it. I didn't kill Caylee. No jury will convict me based on the evidence. In fact, I hope they give Caylee's killer the electric chair. I think he should be executed for what he did to me. But they'll have to find him first. I didn't do it. '"

The source went on to say that Anthony, 23, then complained that she was "bloated" and said, "My stomach hurts. The jail food is making me sick all the time."

Officials at the Orange County Jail in Orlando, Florida, where Anthony is being held without bond pending the start of her trial next fall, said if Anthony indeed is getting sick from jail food, she hasn't filed a complaint.

"There's nothing wrong with the food," said one insider. "If she's sick, it's from guilt. Or maybe its from all the junk food she gets from the commissary. I mean,
how many bags of Skittles and Spicy Cajun Chips can you eat before you get a little queasy? Seriously, come on - this monster is facing Death Row.

"I'd be sick, too. Sick at heart and sick to my stomach and I wouldn't be complaining about anything. I'd be telling prosecutors the truth. I'd confess to the murder. I'd beg for mercy. Then I'd get on my knees and do everything in my power to get right with God, because if you don't do that, Death Row and lethal injection are going to be a walk in the park compared to what the Devil has in store for you - and that's nothing less than an eternity in Hell."

http://www.yourworldreport.com/casey/death_penalty.htm
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony: "The death penalty doesn't scare me" Empty Re: Casey Anthony: "The death penalty doesn't scare me"

Post by kiwimom Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:13 am

"I think he should be executed for what he did to me."

That statement from Casey, IF TRUE, says it all really. Caylee was murdered. Any innocent mother, IMO would have said, "he should be executed for what he did to Caylee". She's only thinking of her situation, and Caylee's death and her own subsequent situation, as an inconvenience to her life IMO. She even blames Caylee for her current predicament. She still resents her daughter, as I believe she has from the day she was born.

Last edited by kiwimom on Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down