Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERENITY REEDY - 9 mo / Accused: Jose Aguilar, boy friend - Richland, WA

2 posters

Go down

SERENITY REEDY - 9 mo / Accused: Jose Aguilar, boy friend - Richland, WA Empty SERENITY REEDY - 9 mo / Accused: Jose Aguilar, boy friend - Richland, WA

Post by willcarney Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:19 pm

Court docs: 9-month-old found dead had severe sexual trauma
By Frances Watson & KEPRTV.com StaffPublished: Jun 10, 2013 at 5:08 PM PDT

Editor's note: Some of the details in this story are graphic.

SERENITY REEDY - 9 mo / Accused: Jose Aguilar, boy friend - Richland, WA Serenity1
9-month-old Serenity Reedy

RICHLAND, Wash. -- The 9-month-old baby found dead in her crib last week suffered severe vaginal trauma, according to the autopsy. The child's mother found Serenity Reedy dead in her crib Friday morning.

The mother's boyfriend, 36-year-old Jose Aguilar, was nowhere to be found. He's suspected in the baby's death. Aguilar recently moved in with the mother to her home on Log Lane at a trailer park off Stevens Drive.

A forensic pathologist said the baby died of blunt trauma to the head. She had two separate skull fractures. Investigators found blood in Serenity's diaper and discovered the child suffered severe trauma to her vagina. The child's death is being investigated as a homicide.

Detectives interviewed Jennifer Reedy who told them she left her daughter in Aguilar's care for several hours while she did laundry and went to Walmart, according to court documents. She said Serenity sounded fine when she returned home around 9:00 p.m. Thursday night. Reedy said Aguilar wanted to have sex that night but she told him no. She said Aguilar told her he would go take care of himself. He left to go to the bathroom and returned after 30 minutes.

Reedy said she woke up around 3:00 a.m. and Aguilar was gone, but she didn't look for him. When she checked on Serenity Friday morning she found her purple in her crib. She told investigators she thought the baby was dead and called 9-1-1.

Investigators said they reached Aguilar on his cell phone Friday afternoon and recorded the phone call. According to documents, Aguilar said he took care of Serenity for several hours Thursday night. He told them he was laying on the living room floor with the baby, he put her on the couch and left the room for a moment. Aguilar told them he heard a thud and came back to the living room where he saw Serenity on her back. He looked her over and found she had no bruises.

A forensic pathologist said the baby's fall from the couch to the floor could not account for the head injury.

Police said Aguilar fled the state and told police he was in Oregon and agreed to return to the Tri-Cities, according to the probable cause statement. However, police obtained a search warrant to track Aguilar's cell phone. Officers found him on a Greyhound bus in Barstow, California where they arrested him.

Aguilar is being held on first degree manslaughter charges at the West Valley Detention Center in Rancho Cucamonga, California.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Court-docs-9-month-old-found-dead-had-severe-vaginal-trauma-210912501.html

How could anyone do that to a baby, a gorgeous little angel??  I hope some inmates do vile things to him.  Just breaks my heart.  William
willcarney
willcarney
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

SERENITY REEDY - 9 mo / Accused: Jose Aguilar, boy friend - Richland, WA Empty Re: SERENITY REEDY - 9 mo / Accused: Jose Aguilar, boy friend - Richland, WA

Post by twinkletoes Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:36 pm

This isn't manslaughter, it's first degree MURDER.

I guess the fall caused "severe trauma" to her vagina also.

This evil pervert needs to be executed.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

SERENITY REEDY - 9 mo / Accused: Jose Aguilar, boy friend - Richland, WA Empty Re: SERENITY REEDY - 9 mo / Accused: Jose Aguilar, boy friend - Richland, WA

Post by twinkletoes Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:35 am

Jose Aguilar Arrested After Girlfriend’s Baby Found Dead Suffering Severe Vaginal Trauma
June 17, 2013 at 9:37 am 
SERENITY REEDY - 9 mo / Accused: Jose Aguilar, boy friend - Richland, WA 6fe546c988f1ee82bd825254a3f075f1?s=66&d=http%3A%2F%2F0.gravatar
SERENITY REEDY - 9 mo / Accused: Jose Aguilar, boy friend - Richland, WA Serenity-125x188

RICHLAND, WA
– Police have arrested 36-year-old Jose Aguilar after the 9-month-old baby of his girlfriend was found dead in her crib, suffering blunt force trauma and severe vaginal trauma.

Jennifer Reedy told detectives that on Thursday night, Aguilar wanted to have sex but she told him no. She said Aguilar told her he would take care of himself and left to go to the bathroom where he presumably jacked off for 30 minutes and then returned. Jennifer said when she woke up at 3 a.m. and noticed Aguilar was gone, she didn’t care and she did not look for him.

When she woke up a couple of hours later and noticed Aguilar was still gone, she got up and found her car was missing and so was the cash in her purse. She called Aguilar who informed her he was on his way to California. She did not check on Serenity until around 9 a.m. and found her purple in her crib.

Serenity’s death would be ruled a homicide after it was determined that Serenity had died from two, separate skull fractures and had suffered severe trauma to her vagina. But that’s the vanilla description. What the doctor actually wrote  in their report was “clear destruction of the vaginal mucosa posteriorly consistent with second degree laceration. No evidence of hymenal ring present.

Investigators talked to Aguilar via cell phone at which time he told them he was laying on the living room floor with the baby before placing her on the couch and left the room. Aguilar said he heard a thud and came back to the living room where he found Serenity had fallen to the floor. He said he looked her over and found no bruises.

Aguilar told them he was no longer in the state but agreed to return to the Tri-Cities. However, police were able to track his cell phone to a Greyhound bus in Barstow, California. That’s where he was arrested on first degree manslaughter charges. No doubt, more charges will be coming.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2013/06/17/dead-baby-suffered-severe-vaginal-trauma-boyfriend-mother-arrested/#rgAywj6csR40g1H3.99
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:40 am

Anytime I ever woke up when my children were babies, I checked on them.  They are no longer tiny babies but I still check on them when I awaken during the night.

The mother found her cash and car stolen and didn't bother to check on her baby?  This doesn't sound right to me.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down