Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony’s Parents Sell Off Caylee’s Toys In Yard Sale – Exclusive Photos & Video - Radar

Go down

Casey Anthony’s Parents Sell Off Caylee’s Toys In Yard Sale – Exclusive Photos & Video - Radar Empty Casey Anthony’s Parents Sell Off Caylee’s Toys In Yard Sale – Exclusive Photos & Video - Radar

Post by mom_in_il Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:03 pm

Casey Anthony’s Parents Sell Off Caylee’s Toys In Yard Sale – Exclusive Photos & Video

Posted on Jul 9, 2013 @ 3:33AM
By Amber Ryland - News Editor

VIDEO

Casey Anthony‘s parents, Cindy and George, recently held a yard sale at her grandparent’s home in Mount Dora, Fla., unloading tons of Caylee‘s toys and clothes — and only RadarOnline.com has exclusive details, photos and video.

According to Florida resident Christina Werner, she stumbled upon the yard sale on June 28 where she purchased a bunch of Caylee’s items and then went back the next day to pick up more items, videotaping the entire encounter with Cindy and George.

PHOTOS

“I drove by and noticed the house looked familiar to me. I had seen this house before. I got close and noticed that the people outside really looked like George and Cindy Anthony. It was the home of Casey Anthony’s grandparents,” Christina told Radar in an exclusive interview.

“When I pulled up, they were taking tarps off the yard sale items that were covered due to the rain. I immediately noticed the two white canopies over the yard sale tables because they looked like the tents used in the search for Caylee.”

Christina tells Radar she immediately started looking for items related to Caylee and Casey because she seemed to be the only one at the sale that realized who they were.

“They were very friendly and warmed up to me, but I think it’s because they felt I did not know who they were. I spent almost two hours with them that day,” she says.

“I ended up finding items of Caylee’s that seemed to be mixed up with other things. I also found pants and purses of Casey’s.

And even though Christina says George and Cindy were nice, she tells Radar they weren’t necessarily nice to each other, arguing at the yard sale.

“It was very uncomfortable dealing with them,” she says.

“They would get into little arguments throughout the time I was there. Cindy definitely controls everything in that family, for sure!”

Christina bought a lot of Casey’s purses and says Cindy became upset with George when he gave her a discount on the items.

“When it came time to buy the items, he did not tell Cindy he had discounted the purses and she was so upset about that,” she said.

“She began yelling at him and said he should have told her. I think the difference may have been a whole ten dollars, but she was upset.”

In the photos obtained exclusively by Radar, Christina bought plenty of children’s items that she claims once belonged to Caylee — among them, toy heart lockets, a children’s travel set with garment bag, a Winnie-the-Pooh backpack, a Tigger bag and a couple of teddy bears.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/casey-anthony-parents-yard-sale-sold-caylee-toys/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down