Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SANTIAGO PEREZ - 2 yo - Simpsonville, SC

Go down

SANTIAGO PEREZ - 2 yo - Simpsonville, SC Empty SANTIAGO PEREZ - 2 yo - Simpsonville, SC

Post by twinkletoes Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:39 pm

Amber Alert issued for missing 2-year-old

by Jack Lamson

/ Courtesy SLED
SANTIAGO PEREZ - 2 yo - Simpsonville, SC Amber

SIMPSONVILLE -- The South Carolina Law Enforcement Division has issued an Amber Alert for a missing two-year-old.

They're looking for Justin Santiago Perez. He's described as being two feet, five inches tall, Hispanic with short black hair and brown eyes. Perez weighs 30 pounds and was last seen wearing red Elmo pajamas and a white Guess shirt.

The child was last seen at 729 Southeast Main Street in Simpsonville and is believed to be in extreme danger.

Authorities say the child was likely abducted by Wbernel Perez, 35. He's described as a five foot, six inch hispanic man with brown/black hair and brown eyes, weighing 140 pounds.

They may be traveling in a black 2010 Hyundai Elantra with South Carolina plate HLX-732.

If you have any information regarding this abduction, call law enforcement immediately.

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=961043#.UmYUcT9FPdc
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

SANTIAGO PEREZ - 2 yo - Simpsonville, SC Empty Re: SANTIAGO PEREZ - 2 yo - Simpsonville, SC

Post by twinkletoes Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:43 pm

SC man charged after 2-year-old boy stolen from hospital

Posted: Updated:

By Brie Jackson

SIMPSONVILLE, SC -

A man accused of causing an Amber Alert overnight is under arrest.

Greenville County Deputies arrested 35-year-old Wbernel Perez Monday morning.

They say he stole a child from an upstate hospital. The child was found safe but he was the subject of an Amber Alert that briefly went out last night.

Deputies say the ordeal started in Taylors.

Officials say there was a domestic incident between Perez and the kidnapped child's mother.

Perez then drove the child's mother here to Hillcrest Hospital in Simpsonville and then took off
Deputies later located that boy at a babysitter's home.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/23740583/amber-alert-issued
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down