Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kayla Turner - 2 yo - / Convicted: Aunt's boyfriend, Andrea Mitchell - Cleveland, OH

2 posters

Go down

Kayla Turner - 2 yo - / Convicted: Aunt's boyfriend, Andrea Mitchell - Cleveland, OH Empty Kayla Turner - 2 yo - / Convicted: Aunt's boyfriend, Andrea Mitchell - Cleveland, OH

Post by willcarney Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:18 pm

Prison for woman involved in deadly beating of little girl

Posted: Jan 14, 2014 6:30 AM CST   by 19 Action News Digital Team

CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) -

A woman who stood by as her boyfriend beat his two-year-old niece to death was sentenced to prison on Tuesday morning.

Andrea Mitchell will serve six years behind bars for watching her boyfriend, Denzel Turner, beat little Kayla Turner so severely that she died.

It happened last March at an apartment at the Bear Creek complex in Bedford Heights.

Mitchell actually caught a break in the case, charges were lowered from aggravated murder to involuntary manslaughter in a plea deal that saved her many more years in prison.

Kayla's anguished mother, Lakeshia Turner, addressed Mitchell in court, and showed her the little girl's morgue photo.

"You see this right here? It goes from this sexy, pretty right here. You see these pictures right here? To this. And I'm supposed to forgive you...for what? Forgive you for what? Do you see what you all did."

Denzel Turner has since pleaded guilty to one count of involuntary manslaughter, one count of felonious assault and four counts of endangering children. He faces a harsher penalty, but his sentencing has been delayed pending the outcome of psychosocial evaluation.

Kayla Turner - 2 yo - / Convicted: Aunt's boyfriend, Andrea Mitchell - Cleveland, OH 24442380_BG2

Andrea Mitchell in court

Kayla Turner - 2 yo - / Convicted: Aunt's boyfriend, Andrea Mitchell - Cleveland, OH 24442380_BG1

Kayla Turner (Source: Family)

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/24442380/prison-for-woman-involved-in-deadly-beating-of-little-girl

I missed this one last spring.  I usually keep track of OH news for trips I make.  Poor little girl to suffer such.  At least she's getting some justice.  The uncle Denzel Turner has been charged but awaiting trial I think.  William.
willcarney
willcarney
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

Kayla Turner - 2 yo - / Convicted: Aunt's boyfriend, Andrea Mitchell - Cleveland, OH Empty Re: Kayla Turner - 2 yo - / Convicted: Aunt's boyfriend, Andrea Mitchell - Cleveland, OH

Post by twinkletoes Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:17 am

The bitch has an anguished look on her face.  Too bad she didn't feel as sorry for the poor little murdered girl as she feels for herself.

She turned on her man to save her own ass but wouldn't to it to save the life of an innocent, beautiful little precious girl.

She got off way too lightly.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down