Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who cares if Casey Anthony killed her daughter?

Go down

Who cares if Casey Anthony killed her daughter? Empty Who cares if Casey Anthony killed her daughter?

Post by mom_in_il Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:30 pm

Who cares if Casey Anthony killed her daughter?

Key Biscayne : FL : USA
Jul 19, 2014 at 3:04 PM PDT
BY Chelsea Hoffman

Do you care if Casey Anthony killed her daughter or not? When asked this very same question her attorney Cheney Mason made the following callous statement:

"I don't care."

This was revealed by a man named Rick Namey -- the man once hired to be Tot Mom's ghostwriter. As revealed in recent headlines, Anthony was facing a potential book deal not long after she was acquitted of the murder of her little girl Caylee Marie Anthony. She wouldn't have been the one writing her own book, however, so her attorneys hired Namey as a ghostwriter. It didn't take very long for Rick Namey to decide that he truly didn't want to be associated with someone who he believes is guilty of killing a child.

It's good to see that Casey's former ghostwriter has more of a conscience than her legal team -- but it's not all surprising. It's not surprising at all to learn just how cold and heartless Cheney Mason is -- and why wouldn't he be? You have to be a soulless shark to get someone like Casey Anthony out of a first degree murder conviction when the evidence was clearly stacked against her.

Is Casey's freedom nearing its end?

Namey has been working on a new project since he no longer works as a ghostwriter for Casey Anthony. He wrote his own book "Casey's Ghost," and is now pursuing action against Anthony's alleged bankruptcy fraud.

He posted on the Chelsea Hoffman: Case to Case page on July 16, 2014 with an update on his endeavors:

"So, I just spent the afternoon with Stephen Meininger and Alan Watkins, Casey Anthony’s bankruptcy trustee and the trustee’s attorney respectively, at their offices on Franklin Street in Tampa. I was not allowed to record it, though I would have liked to. Without trying to write an afternoon’s conversations, I’ll just try to give you my impression. Bottom line, they seemed inclined to pursue the bankruptcy fraud, though we may have to continue to encourage them. They asked a lot of questions about the lengthy contract with TitleTown Publishing, which is reprinted in its entirety in my book. I played them an actual recording of Cheney’s voice from the original digital masters. They asked for copies of several documents, which we either provided (I went with my attorney) or agreed to provide. They asked my help in locating specific individuals involved in some of the alleged payoffs. Altogether, a very good meeting. If you decide to write, please feel free to thank them for meeting with us. However, the most important thing to remember, is that this is not the end of anything. Instead, it is the beginning of something big."

Here's to hoping something comes of this latest news, and if so, indeed a special thanks goes to all who are involved!

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/17496553-who-cares-if-casey-anthony-killed-her-daughter
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down