Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SINCERE WILLIAMS - 1 yo (8/2014) - / Charged: Mother's BF: Austin Hamilton

3 posters

Go down

SINCERE WILLIAMS - 1 yo (8/2014) - / Charged: Mother's BF: Austin Hamilton Empty SINCERE WILLIAMS - 1 yo (8/2014) - / Charged: Mother's BF: Austin Hamilton

Post by mom_in_il Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:42 pm

Tampa man faces murder charge in beating death of 1-year-old

Times staff
Sunday, August 10, 2014 11:10pm

Man charged with killing 1-year-old

SINCERE WILLIAMS - 1 yo (8/2014) - / Charged: Mother's BF: Austin Hamilton Austinhamilton_13660545_8col
Austin Hamilton, 24, was arrested on first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse charges Sunday (Aug. 10, 2014) after Tampa police say he killed his girlfriend's 1-year-old son the night before by beating him several times with a leather belt. (Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office)

Tampa police arrested a man Sunday on first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse charges after they say he killed his girlfriend's 1-year-old son the night before by beating him several times with a leather belt.

Police say Austin Hamilton, 24, was watching toddler Sincere Williams and his 6-year-old brother Saturday at the Motel 6 at 333 E Fowler Ave. and called 911 around 8:22 p.m. to report the toddler was having trouble breathing. An autopsy revealed the child suffered blunt trauma.

Hamilton ultimately told police he beat the child with a leather belt several times after the baby urinated as his diaper was getting changed. Hamilton claimed the child fell on his head as he was being disciplined. The 6-year-old was unhurt. Hamilton was being held without bail at the Orient Road jail Sunday.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/tampa-man-faces-murder-charge-in-beating-death-of-1-year-old/2192391
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

SINCERE WILLIAMS - 1 yo (8/2014) - / Charged: Mother's BF: Austin Hamilton Empty Re: SINCERE WILLIAMS - 1 yo (8/2014) - / Charged: Mother's BF: Austin Hamilton

Post by ladibug Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:59 am

Crying or Very sad A mother knows to always, always quickly put a diaper over the area on a little boy - they all do it! So sad this man reacted like that.

My Mom gave me that piece of wisdom when my first son was born.
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

SINCERE WILLIAMS - 1 yo (8/2014) - / Charged: Mother's BF: Austin Hamilton Empty Re: SINCERE WILLIAMS - 1 yo (8/2014) - / Charged: Mother's BF: Austin Hamilton

Post by twinkletoes Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:45 pm

One good squirt and a person learns to cover up the hose next time.

I'll bet he used more than a belt.  Who in the world would hit a baby with a leather belt?  A sadist.

The mother knew or should have known this man was abusing her baby. 

Another POS mother.  Another POS man.  Another dead baby.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down