Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cindy Anthony E-mails Caylee Daily Commentators 5/10

3 posters

Go down

Cindy Anthony E-mails Caylee Daily Commentators 5/10 Empty Cindy Anthony E-mails Caylee Daily Commentators 5/10

Post by mom_in_il Mon May 11, 2009 4:01 pm

Cindy Anthony E-mails Caylee Daily Commentators 5/10

May 11, 2009 by: Express

Cindy Anthony is well known for being a liar publicly and to law enforcement i.e. deemed not to be a credible witness with the Anthony’s wanting immunity.

Cindy Anthony E-mails Caylee Daily Commentators 5/10 Default

A con-artist is a person who lies and loves attention just like Cindy and George Anthony. We are seeing the true colors of Caylee’s grandparents. The grandparents aren’t in denial/mourning they are con-artists and scammers working the media to profit them financially and attempting disasterously to taint Casey Anthony’s jury pool. Commentators here at The Caylee Daily e-mailed Cindy after we had posted about her FAKE Foundation. Cindy e-mailed them back today.

Following are Cindy Anthony’s e-mails:
RE: Justice For Little Caylee
Sunday, May 10, 2009 7:26 PM

XXXXXX, you see only what they want you to see, I see the truth. I truely feel
sorry for you because you fail to look up for the answers. You are looking in the
wrong places.
Cindy’s response was to the commenators following e-mail:

Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 21:09:58 -0700
Subject: Justice For Little Caylee
To: cma@cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net

Ms. SINdy,

I understand that you want to protect your daughter, but what about your little angel Caylee? Now is the time
to prove just how much you love Caylee by starting to tell the truth about everything you know! You know, and
everyone else knows, that your daughter is just a POS that slept with anyone and everyone and who stole
anything she could get her hands on, who cared NOTHING for her family and less than NOTHING - obviously
- for her baby! How can you keep lying for her?!? You know and George know that she is GUILTY AS SIN!
Yes, I know that just because she lies, or what you call “half-truths” or “mistruths”, BUT JUST HOW MANY
LIES DOES SHE HAVE TO TELL TO MAKE YOU REALIZE SHE IS WHAT SHE APPEARS TO BE AND THAT
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO HOPE FOR HER?

I felt very sympathetic for your family when this all first happened, but I don’t feel that way anymore! I truly believe
the public loves your granddaughter more than anyone in your STRANGE family does!

Little Caylee’s death was just the finale of Casey’s behavioral problems - living on lies, lies, lies and her world
was about to end as she knew it! Everything was caving in on her! She made this bed HERSELF that she
was lying in! And she’s made her CURRENT bed by ending the life of Little Caylee, whether by accident or on
purpose. You know, if she would just “fess up” and tell what really happened, maybe people COULD
understand and not dislike her so much!

I just pray for Justice for Little Caylee! That’s all I want! So…please stop lying to protect Casey. She is a
goner! The sooner you start cooperating, the sooner you can live your life and cherish the memories of your
Little Caylee!

SECOND E-MAIL TO CINDY
(sent to the Anthonys)
From: xxxxxxx Commentator Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 11:06:25 -0400
Subject: The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation
To:
cma@cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net

I have been very interested in this case from the very beginning. I am a retired Fire Dept. Captain and have
been involved in many many search and recovery operations in my 25 years in the fire service. I have an
associates degree in fire science and have studied and advanced through the ranks from private to captain
and I don’t consider myself a stupid person. But maybe you can help me with this.

I don’t understand why you, as the grandparents of Caylee, need people to make donations to a foundation
based on finding missing children.You know as well as I do that your granddaughter was never ever
missing, she was murdered, and hidden, that’s not missing. I personally believe this foundation of yours is
a scam to solicit money from the uninformed people of this country by associating yourself with known
criminals i.e.: KIDFINDERS. In my opinion this is despicable and cruel. Also, now that you have a fishing
boat to look for missing children, exactly how many children have you looked for and how many children has
you’re associates at kidfinders found?

In my experience with search and rescue, our boat was used to recover dead bodies, not rescue missing
children. If you’re going to use a boat to look for MISSING children, as you say, the children wouldn’t be
missing in the first place, they would be swimming children.

I would also like to know why this is a “FOR PROFIT” foundation? What does that tell me?

If you could personally straighten me out on these inquiries it would be greatly appreciated

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND HERE WE GO AGAIN CINDY LIES, LIES, LIES

******Cindy Anthony’s E-mail Response******

Well as a retired Fire Dept. Capt. you are pretty miss informed. The
definition of missing is not knowing where some one is. Most missing
children will not be found alive, unfortunately. Every parent or
grandparent, brother, sister whomever deserves to find their loved one,
alive or not. As far as the so called fishing boat why don’t you call
the West Palm police dept and find out if having such a boat last
summer would have save the life of a missing 5yr old autistic child
that drowned because the divers could not find her in time. Yes
Kidfinders was there assisting in the search for that child and at that
time did not have the donations to buy such a boat. It was because of
donations to them on behalf of Caylee that they now do have such a boat
with sonar equiptment that they will use with law enforcement
for such a rescue if needed. The fishing boat was good enough to find
numerous missing cars in the everglades for the Palm Beach Police Dept.
in one afternoon, which would have been very dangerous for divers to
locate. As for Kidfinders being criminals, they have been erroneously
accused in the media. This organization has worked with dozens of
families in the past 2 years of their existence. They helped to solve
one of missing children’s cases in Lauderdale with their mobile
billboard. AS for Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation it is a NON-PROFIT
organization. However, children and families will benefit from it. I
will see to that! As a retired fire dept. captain I hope the Caylee
Bears would interest you. I will be issuing them to local fire depts as
well. I am sure glad you are retired I would hate to have to explain
what the bear is for to you! Good luck in your retirement. Hopefully
you will become a more optomistic person someday.

Cindy’s Lie about the foundation being non-profit: It is right on the Anthony’s website that the new Caylee Foundation is non-profit pending so IT IS A PROFIT FOUNDATION check it at: cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net Also, David Milstead of Kidfinders is a Felon Theft criminal the law does not lie. Her lies are too many to list now ….

CINDY ANTHONY AND THE TRUTH ARE STRANGERS - SOUND FAMILAR
Cindy Anthony’s e-mail address: cindy@dgator.com or Fake Caylee Foundation cma@cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net

Special “thankyou” to Bettyboops, Ken and Gina!

CINDY’S THIRD E-MAIL CALLING A COMMENTATOR “THE DEVIL”:

FROM COMMENTATOR: CINDY ANTHONY e-mailed me, calling me ’the devil’ in response to my honest concerns about their fraud foundation!

Cindy Anthony to me show details 5:21 PM (6 hours ago) Reply FROM CINDY TO ME:
lol, God says to laugh at the devil. I am laughing at you! “cma@cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net”
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 04:49:55 -0500

(This was in response to commentators following e-mail to Cindy)

MY 1ST POST TO THE ‘CAYLEE FOUNDATION’:
Subject: Gypsies, tramps, thieves & one baby killer

To:
cma@cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net - Show quoted text -

The ‘Early Show’ was lucky enough to be the first stop on the Anthony’s Alibi Tour or sympathy for the Devil.
I’m so sick of their lies & ever changing personalities. After the spectacle they made of themselves at ZG’s
depo, which IMO is the real C & G, they must have had some sort of image coach come in & take the gum
out the mouth of cud chewing foul mouth pathological liar Cindy & teach George to have facial expressions
more like a man instead of a petulant little boy, a brat that diverts from the tough questions with nasty little
temper tantrums. Oh & that was the lamest, fluffiest piece of unprofessional non journalist piece of crap
interview I’ve ever seen in my life. Why bother when Maggie Rodriguez who’s afraid to talk above a whisper
didn’t dare upset them with any relevant or tough questions?

Good Lord she demanded nothing of the A’s & that’s what they gave to her, nothing but more of the same
contradictions, & lies. It’s the first & last time I watch any tv show pandering to the A’s again, I wish the A’s
would drop dead. Now they’ll be on Larry King Live to further obstruct justice, tamper with evidence, frame
innocent people for murder. IMO C & G are criminals involved in a big cover-up to free a killer they always
knew was guilty. Your foundation is a fraud using Caylee’s tragedy, her beautiful image & name to scam
money from unsuspecting people & to further spew your vile, outrageous claim that Casey is innocent.
The goal is to taint the jury pool so don’t think you are too clever to get away with it. You, your daughter &
all the blood suckers who came out the woodwork when they smelled Caylee’s blood money will get rep
what you sow. Karma’s a bitch & you’ll find it out the hard way. *GM*

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/05/cindy-anthony-e-mails-caylee-daily-commentators-510/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Cindy Anthony E-mails Caylee Daily Commentators 5/10 Empty Re: Cindy Anthony E-mails Caylee Daily Commentators 5/10

Post by alwaysbelieve Mon May 11, 2009 10:38 pm

She just keeps the BS rolling doesn't she--gotta love it. She taught her children well. I have never, in my life-seen people like this, they think they're above it all. Miss Spindy needs her ass thrown in the slammer just for being a bitch, and a stupid one at that.

God Bless Caylee, I'm glad she has the bloggers who truly, sincerely care about her.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Cindy Anthony E-mails Caylee Daily Commentators 5/10 Empty Here is the Capt's reply to Cindy

Post by mom_from_STL Tue May 12, 2009 1:31 am

Ken says:
May 11, 2009 at 7:09 pm

Hi Friends, Just thought I’d let you know that I responded to Miss Cindy’s reply to my letter, (seen here) Hows this?

Ms .Anthony: Thank you for responding to my letter. However I must tell you that I take umbrage in the way you disrespected my inquiry. “Well as a retired Fire Dept. Capt. you are pretty miss informed.” No, as a matter of fact I am very well informed. As You stated, “The definition of missing is not knowing where some one is.” However, If “someone” knows where the person is, and YOU don’t, then the person is not missing at all.
In regards to the West Palm Beach PD…
“As far as the so called fishing boat why don’t you call the West Palm police dept and find out if having such a boat last summer would have save the life of a missing 5 yr old autistic child that drowned because the divers could not find her in time.”
No Cindy, I’m far too knowledgeable in the field of Search & Rescue to bother the West Palm Beach PD with such a trivial question. You see, In the fire service everything is based on response time. The time involved, from leaving the fire house, to arrival on scene is the most critical time involved in saving a life. Be it drowning, heart attack, smoke inhalation, etc. SO, hypatheticly, If West Palm Beach needed your boat, and you responded, It would take you 2 hrs. and 37 min to travel the 166 miles from Orlando to West Palm Beach at an average of 70 MPH. GUESS WHAT? The victim is dead. But then again, maybe you could find more cars underwater. Now there’s a thought, Start a foundation called CARFINDERS…
Now, in your reply you stated “As for Kidfinders being criminals, they have been erroneously accused in the media.” Well Cindy, I certainly am not the media, but what do you think of this?

501999MM013154AXXXMB MILSTEAD, DENNIS DEFENDANT 26-MAY-99 Z6564280 MILSTEAD, DENNIS W
502007DR007764XXXXMB JOHN Z SHWINER V DENNIS WILLIAM MILSTEAD RESPONDENT 22-JUN-07 Z6564280
502002MM007101AXXXMB MILSTEAD, DENNIS DEFENDANT 22-MAR-02 Z6564280 MILSTEAD, DENNIS W
502002CF002169AXXXMB MILSTEAD, DENNIS DEFENDANT 21-FEB-02 P1262668 MILSTEAD, DENNIS W
501995CC006517XXCVRL FORD MOTOR CREDIT COMPA V DENNIS W MILSTEAD DEFENDANT 25-APR-95 @1545508
502008CA031103XXXXMB BERNARD ROSENBLOOM V DENNIS MILSTEAD DEFENDANT 08-OCT-08 P1590389
502003DR001591XXRVFB KIMBERLY BARKEY V DENNIS MILSTEAD RESPONDENT 16-MAY-03 P1590389
501998CC003567XXCVRB CIRCLE K CONSTRUCTION C V DENNIS MILSTEAD DEFENDANT 26-FEB-98 P1590389
502003SC001732XXSMRH FIRESIDE DISTRIBUTORS I V DENNIS MILSTEAD DEFENDANT 23-JAN-03 P1043769
501993SC008239XXSMRE 60 MINUTE AUTO TINT V DENNIS MILSTEAD DEFENDANT 24-MAY-93 P1043769
501996SC009057XXSMRJ JERRY LEE TAYLOR V DENNIS MILSTEAD DEFENDANT 30-MAY-96 P1255685
501995SC005242XXSMRJ WILL GHIOTO INDEPENDENT V SHERRI MILSTEAD DEFENDANT 31-MAR-95 @175023
502003CC028214XXCVRD SANSONE V MILSTEAD ET AL COUNTER DEFENDANT 12-NOV-03 @175023
502003CC028214XXCVRD SANSONE V MILSTEAD ET AL CROSS DEFENDANT 12-NOV-03 @175023
502003CC028214XXCVRD SANSONE V MILSTEAD ET AL CROSS CLAIMANT 12-NOV-03 @175023
502003CC028214XXCVRD SANSONE V MILSTEAD ET AL 3RD PARTY DEFENDANT 12-NOV-03 @207862
502004CC002795XXXXMB D MILSTEAD V PALM BEACH COUNTY PLAINTIFF 05-MAR-04 P1182772
501994CC011820XXCVRL EVER READY SOD SERVICE V DENNIS MILSTEAD DEFENDANT 26-JUL-94 P1192332
501997SC007764XXSMRB JERRY LEE TAYLOR V DENNIS MILSTEAD DEFENDANT 06-MAY-97 P1192332
501994CC013811XXCVRF FLORIDA SEED CO INC V DENNIS MILSTEAD DEFENDANT 29-AUG-94
502002CA013850XXOCAE FORD MOTOR CREDIT COMPA V AG-LAND GRASSING CORP DENNIS MILSTEAD DEF 19 NOV 2002
502003CA000943XXCDAJ LIGHTNING ELECTRIC INC V DENNIS MILSTEAD 27 jAN 03 P2185342
502008SC003298XXXXMB FEUER V MILSTEAD @1264061
501999CA011911XXCDAB SHERRI MILSTEAD V OMEGA CONTRACTING INC P1802684
502000CA010752XXCDAN SEC COMMERCIAL REALTY G V AMERICAN GRAPHICS & SIG P1802684
501997CA011555XXRFAW FEDERAL NATIONAL MORTGA V DENNIS MILSTEAD P1570280
502002CA015319XXOCAJ JEFFREY BARKER V WILLIAM MILSTEAD P2197493
One of his charges is for impersonating an officer, another is for Domestic violence towards John Shwiner the President of Crime Stoppers Palm beach. Some people lie but the FACTS don’t.

Lets move on, shall we? You state,”AS for Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation it is a NON-PROFIT organization.” That’s not what it states on the web site. It reads, Non profit(pending)— SO as of now it’s FOR PROFIT…..
You also quote, “I am sure glad you are retired I would hate to have to explain what the bear is for to you! Good luck in your retirement. Hopefully you will become a more optomistic person someday. ” (btw, the word is spelt OPTIMISTIC) Let me tell you something Miss Cindy, I was appointed to the fire department in 1968. I don’t know how old you are, but you were probably in high school at that time, but in 1968 the “Care Bears Project” was well established across the country. It was started by the St Vincent De Paul Society in New York City. So I hope you’re Foundation is not going to try to convince the unknowing that it was all your idea.
PS: A response is not needed, Thank You….Capt. Ken
mom_from_STL
mom_from_STL

Back to top Go down

Cindy Anthony E-mails Caylee Daily Commentators 5/10 Empty Re: Cindy Anthony E-mails Caylee Daily Commentators 5/10

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down