Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anthony’s All-You-Can-Eat Bullsh*t Buffet!

2 posters

Go down

The Anthony’s All-You-Can-Eat Bullsh*t Buffet! Empty The Anthony’s All-You-Can-Eat Bullsh*t Buffet!

Post by mom_in_il Tue May 19, 2009 4:34 pm

2009 May 17

by BigMouthShelly

They keep talking and the more they talk the more outrageous their lies are becoming.
1. George “The body in the trunk was not my granddaughters”
2. Cindy “Casey had to of had help”
3. Cindy “The smell was from old pizza and garbage that was in the trunk”
4. Cindy “George sweats a lot and dripped into the trunk that’s why there was traces of decomposition in there.
5. Cindy “I gave you a month you are not getting any more days”
6. Cindy “The smell in the trunk smelled like spoiled food in my fridge”
7. Cindy “Casey is a great mother and when this is all over you all will know she was mother of the year”
8. Cindy “Casey was looking for caylee at the nightclubs”
9. Cindy “Casey wasn’t working so she could bond with Caylee
10.Cindy “Yes, Casey has spoken some “mistruth’s”
11. Cindy “Well someone must of put a body in the car when it was at the tow yard”.
12. Cindy “I didn’t think Caylee was missing until July 15.” Never mind that pesky MySpace entry from July 3 titled “My Caylee is Missing. Current Mood: Distraught”
13. Cindy “Have I LIED to any of you YET?”
14. Cindy “Casey did not steal from us”
15. Cindy “I have Zanny’s phone number and address”
16. Cindy “Zanny had a dog so she must be real”
17. Cindy “Casey is unfit mother and I was going to fight for custody of Caylee”
18. Cindy “I said it smelled like there’s been a dead body in the damn trunk so the police would come”
19. Cindy “Casey was only out at the bar one time, the rest of those pictures is from when she was 20,21,22.”
20. Cindy “we dont recieve any Salary from the Caylee Marie Foundation.
21. George “Pretend that you are the head of a big comglomerse”
22. Cindy ” I’m just a grieving Grandma”
23. Cindy ” I had no idea PI’s where looking for a body in the woods down the street from my house”
24. Cindy ” as for the Oprah Interview I canceled do to integrity”
25. Cindy “Casey was actually working as a Promo Girl all those nights she was partying at Fusion while Caylee was missing.”
26 Cindy “I didn’t knowingly give cops the wrong hairbrush; I just didn’t walk to the bathroom to get Caylee’s brush, and gave them Casey’s instead.”
27. George “I want to know how come she is taking money and is saying she is one place and at another”
28. George “there is NO BRIGHTNESS in Caylee’s face when I mentioned Zannys name to her. but there was when Lee or Mallory or those people that she DOES know. Caylee would light up and say uncle E & Aunt Malwie.
29. George “casey blew past toll booths a couple of times I had to pay for those fines”
30. George “Casey took money from cindy to pay me back half the money she owed me for tires I bought for her car”
31. George ” I got within three feet of my daughters car and the worse odor you can smell in this world and i have smelled it before like a decomposed body”
32. George the smell took my breath away it was that strong, before i stuck the key in to unlock the trunk I thought to myself i hope its not my daughter or granddaughter”
33. George “the garbage and the stain where two different smells I know that smell very well’ from when I was a Sheriff”
34. George ” i believe in my heart that she is hiding something”
35. Cindy “Zanny” is actually casey/s codename for Jesse Grund Or Amy Huizenga”
36. Cindy “‘Timer 55 means Caylee will be home by her 3rd birthday”
37. Cindy “ Casey was probably coping and grieving the best way she could it doesn’t make her guilty a lot of people do weird things under stress – under tragedy”

Lets see how many comments they have made that will come back and bite them in the ass during trial if you want to add some leave in comments and I will update this post

***** THANKS TO OSTELLA FOR THE GREAT TITLE NAME *****

http://bigmouthshelly.wordpress.com/2009/05/17/cindy-and-georges-mouth-is-going-to-ruin-there-daughters-defence-stratagy/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

The Anthony’s All-You-Can-Eat Bullsh*t Buffet! Empty Re: The Anthony’s All-You-Can-Eat Bullsh*t Buffet!

Post by hawaiicalls Wed May 20, 2009 1:33 am

OMG...Love this...Thanks, mom...Geeze..lays it out, huh? Mad
hawaiicalls
hawaiicalls

Job/hobbies : Swimming with sharks

Back to top Go down