Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow, and that's an understatement!

Go down

Wow, and that's an understatement! Empty Wow, and that's an understatement!

Post by mom_in_il Fri May 29, 2009 5:28 am

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=354047&page=6

Read post by Peter, 05-27-2009, 01:39 PM (#211)

to Lizzie and all:
Well I"M back and a little dissapointed. I couldn't take notes, but ill do the best I can. the bounty hunter/bailbondsman info is as follows:
He has an office in St. Cloud. His secretary Dottie is really good friends with Baez's ex secretary.(hence the EX) She told bondsman that I met, that indeed Casey and baez were having sex. (those 8 hr days in his office) Baez secretary quit because of this.
If the case starts to go bad at trial Casey will reveal this. Witnesses will come forward with this info.
Baez is stuck. Casey managed to get him where she wants.
The release of video of Casey when the body of Caylee was located shows Baez with his hand on Caseys backside, his hand looks like it was in her pants in the back, because women have a top & bottom instead of a jumpsuit.When he put his hand on her back thats what hapened.
He does not want this released. Its not Casey hyperventilating that worries him.
He got Casey as a client because attys show up at the jail to try to get clients.
the jail guards inform the inmate; do not to take the first one. Take an atty that you feel will defend you to the best of their ability.
The first atty was an older man and Casey didnt like him.
the second atty was a woman and when she spoke with Casey she was appauled, it came down to morals as she felt Casey was guilty.
The third was Baez and he knew what to say and acted like he cared. Thats who Casey chose, it was HER choice.
He would not tell me who the old couple is that sends the A's money, but did say it was not Melanie Reiger (sp) group.
side note: it is this bondsmans opinion that TonE Lazzaro knew Caylee was dead. I asked him why he thought this; he said they were together 24/7 for that period of time. I disagreed with him on that.
He also told me LP never for a second thought casey would talk when he bonded her out. PUBLICITY only. He knows Lenny personally.

Wow, don't know what to say!! Other blogs have been buzzing about this all day. Finally found the original post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More here:

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=353976&page=7

Read post by Peter, 05/26/2009, 03:02 PM (#270)

As I was out working today, I met a bounty hunter that knows ALL about Casey's case, including Lenny. He gave me a world of info.
Biaz is in big trouble, thats why he's quiet.
There really is a family in CT. that donates to Caey and C&G. They have given over a 1/2 million dollars so far!!! They bailed out casey the second time, they helped pay for Casey defense. They send C & G 5 grand a month!!! WTH!!!
I am going to meet with him tomorrow, and get clear on what he told me today. At that time I will elaborate about Biaz. I want to be clear on what he told me before i post.

Over a 1/2 million dollars? WTH?
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum