Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The MySpace Messages

2 posters

Go down

The MySpace Messages Empty The MySpace Messages

Post by admin Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:55 pm

I've always thought that Casey's weird MySpace message, "Diary of Days" was in response to Cindy's, "My Caylee is Missing" message. I went thru and matched them up....what do you think?

Cindy: Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly,(sic) just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why.

Casey: On the worst of worst days, Remember the words spoken. Trust no one, Only yourself.

Cindy: All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her.

Casey: What is given, Can be taken away. Trust no one, Only yourself.

Cindy: A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most.

Casey: Trust no one, Only yourself.

Cindy: A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was.

Casey: What is given, Can be taken away

Cindy: But then the lies and betrayal began.

Casey: Trust no one, Only yourself. Everyone Lies.

Cindy: First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change.

Casey: With great power, Comes great consequence. Love unconditionally.

Cindy: This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal.

Cindy: What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart.

Casey: With great power, Comes great consequence.

Cindy: The daughter who stole money, lots of money,

Cindy: leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc.

Casey: What is given, Can be taken away Everyone lies. Everyone dies. Life will never be easy.

Cindy: Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Casey: On the worst of worst days, Remember the words spoken. Hold your head high. Smile. Laugh. Love unconditionally. Tomorrow is a brand new day.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The MySpace Messages Empty Re: The MySpace Messages

Post by twinkletoes Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:18 am

I think you are brilliant.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down