Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAMIA HAZEL - 17 yo -(2009) New York NY

5 posters

Go down

JAMIA HAZEL - 17 yo -(2009) New York NY Empty JAMIA HAZEL - 17 yo -(2009) New York NY

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:38 pm

Police have arrested a Bronx man after a teenage girl's body was found wrapped in garbage bags in an alleyway.
The New York Police Department says the 23-year-old man is charged with murdering 17-year-old Jamia Hazel, who was a Brooklyn resident.
Officers found her body on Sunday afternoon while responding to a call of possible human remains in the Bronx.
The medical examiner's office will determine the cause of her death.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

JAMIA HAZEL - 17 yo -(2009) New York NY Empty Re: JAMIA HAZEL - 17 yo -(2009) New York NY

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:12 pm

The dead teen found wrapped in black garbage bags in the Bronx has been identified as a troubled runaway -- and her ex-boyfriend has been charged in her murder, police said.JAMIA HAZEL - 17 yo -(2009) New York NY Alg_walton-avenue_bodyJamia Hazel, 17, was stabbed to death and dumped Saturday in the alley of the Mount Eden home of suspect Darrell Spencer, 23, police said.Spencer was arrested and charged with murder and weapons possession after a woman, Erena Williams, dimed him out to cops, police sources said.Williams, 21, helped dump the body and was charged with hindering prosecution, the sources. The teen victim has a history of running away from home, her foster mother told police.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

JAMIA HAZEL - 17 yo -(2009) New York NY Empty Re: JAMIA HAZEL - 17 yo -(2009) New York NY

Post by oviedo45 Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:41 pm

BRONX (WABC) -- A Bronx man confessed to killing a 17-year-old girl, whose body was stabbed more than 30 times, and dumping her dead body in a trash-strewn alley.

Authorities say 21-year-old Darrell Spencer attacked Jamia Hazel sometime Saturday morning inside 1695 Grand Concourse, Apt. 6K. Her body was found Sunday.

Spencer was arraigned on charges of second-degree murder, criminal possession of a weapon and tampering with physical evidence.

According to court papers released Wednesday, Spencer then dumped Hazel's body in an alley "because I couldn't have a dead body in my mom's house and because it smelled."
Spencer told investigators, according to the criminal complaint:

"I stabbed Jamia about four or five times. Then she staggered into the living room and fell onto the bed. She was dead. I pushed her into the bathroom and put her in the tub and washed her. The wounds opened up. I cut off her shirt and put it in a bag.

"I put her body into two garbage bags and put it into a shopping cart. I rolled the cart into my sister's room and then cleaned and mopped. My girlfriend Erena texted me and came over. I told her that I was going to be in trouble. We walked to the store. I dumped the shirt and gloves and sneakers near 175th Street. We went to the store and bought food. Back at the house, I had to get rid of the body because I couldn't have a dead body in my mom's house and because it smelled. Erena hit the elevator and I dragged the cart out to the elevator. Erena came down into the elevator with me. I dragged the cart to the alley and laid the body out by the trash."

The girlfriend, 21-year-old Erena Willis, was charged with tampering with physical evidence and hindering prosecution.

Willis told investigators, according to the criminal complaint:

"We had to get rid of the body because it was stinking. He moved the couch and pushed the cart into the living room. It was tough because the body was heavy and the cart was breaking. He told me to go out in the hallway to make sure no one was out there and press the elevator. I did, and he pushed the cart to the elevator. Blood was dripping from the bag so he brought towels. I take the rags and clean up behind him. We went down to the lobby and he pushed the cart towards the alley. The cart was breaking and the wheel came off. Blood is dripping everywhere and I'm trying to clean it up. He is dragging the shopping cart and takes the body out and laid it on the floor. I picked up the broken wheel of the shopping cart and threw it in the trash. We took the cart back to the elevator, but it had blood all over it and was dripping. I wiped the cart with the bags. Darrell took the bags from me. He spit on the floor where the stains were and tried to clean it. But you could still see the stains."
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local&id=7006174
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:47 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/bronx/2009/09/09/2009-09-09_beau_busted_in_runaways_stab_slaying_after_fight_over_pot_lacing_body_found_in_a.html
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:31 pm

Case #:
03817-2009

Defendant:
Spencer, Darrell
Next AppearanceDate:July 5, 2011
Court:Bronx Supreme Court - Criminal Term
Judge:Mogulescu, W
Part:01
http://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcrim_attorney/Detail?which=case&docketNumber=owrbevrsILlBaqed21cYOQ==&countyId=FstEr2LUtlPbqBzUv1dQCw==&docketId=djpb2ax_PLUS_UtCwwxyIg3QpOg==&docketDseq=Aa/FQZmXpQdsZcUMv07NUw==&defendantName=Spencer,+Darrell&court=Bronx+Supreme+Court+-+Criminal+Term&courtType=S&recordType=C&recordNum=pFlgAgga2BziNQRrcci1Rg==#IncidentandArrest

Case Information

Court:
Bronx Supreme Court - Criminal Term

Case #:
58216C-2009

Defendant:
Willis, Erena
Next AppearanceDate:October 14, 2011
Judge:Tallmer, M
Part:70
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:26 pm

Next Appearance
Date:November 9, 2011
Judge:Mogulescu, W
Part:77

http://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcrim_attorney/Detail?which=case&docketNumber=owrbevrsILlBaqed21cYOQ==&countyId=FstEr2LUtlPbqBzUv1dQCw==&docketId=djpb2ax_PLUS_UtCwwxyIg3QpOg==&docketDseq=Aa/FQZmXpQdsZcUMv07NUw==&defendantName=Spencer,+Darrell&court=Bronx+Supreme+Court+-+Criminal+Term&courtType=S&recordType=C&recordNum=pFlgAgga2BziNQRrcci1Rg==#IncidentandArrest
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:11 pm

Willis

Date:December 8, 2011
Judge:Tallmer, M
Part:22

http://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcrim_attorney/Detail?which=case&docketNumber=mV9MRTXNCQMg/D1fcpQ4Ag==&courtType=S&countyId=FstEr2LUtlPbqBzUv1dQCw==&docketId=CDdNSlY2EvU4L_PLUS_VqKxBMtA==&docketDseq=wJ2/4du1NximNDMJ8ADcTA==&defendantName=Willis,+Erena&county=BRONX&court=Bronx+Supreme+Court+-+Criminal+Term&recordType=C&recordNum=p1xLVzsPNT/zZ_PLUS_lPLhYp/A==
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:34 pm

No updates found.

If you have information about this case please contact our forum.
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:04 am

Feb. 27, 2013 11:10 PM EST

In another case, a teenage girl's body was found wrapped in garbage bags in a Bronx alley in September 2009. The girl, Jamia Hazel, had been stabbed to death.

A man, Darrell Spencer, is awaiting trial on murder and other charges in her death. He has pleaded not guilty.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/2nd-person-questioned-nyc-dismemberment-case
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down