Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blogger Investigation into Arrest Media and Gil Cabot

Go down

Blogger Investigation into Arrest Media and Gil Cabot Empty Blogger Investigation into Arrest Media and Gil Cabot

Post by mom_in_il Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:05 pm

STERLING1462,

Here is my account of the investigation we did on Arrest Media and Gill Cabot.

Back in January after reading about Todd Black and the media company he worked for I started researching.
What I found out is that this company I had run into before. Several years before. Gil Cabot had contacted a member of a family in Texas who’s brother was convicted of 3 counts of capital murder. He stated he could help him get a new trial. I remember how happy the family was when they were contacted by this man. He made promised that he could never keep. He stated that his company was designed to help defendants secure their rights to a fair trial. He said his company would pay for top notch lawyers, experts, and help him beat the rap. He came across so brazen. He got this family’s hopes up. He stated that in exchange he would get the rights to all movies and books in relation to the life of the defendant and murders of the 3 teens. That’s how he worked. Only problem was there was already a writer involved with a contract with the defendant. When the family asked if he could help anyway, Gil Cabot backed out. He informed them that the only way to recoup the costs he would incur was though those rights. So he devastated the family.

Many years has passed. So when I heard the name Gil Cabot I was appalled. No way.... this guy is a low life.

I started my own investigation. First I called a friend in Texas that has access to public records. I asked her for any murder case number. I wanted the highest profile case she could find that the client was represented by an appointed lawyer. I got one of my ex brother in laws to call Arrest Media asking for help for his brother. The lady he talked to took the case number and said that they would check into it and call him back if they were interested. A week later she called back and talked and talked. Here are the main points of the conversation.
1] Arrest media is not a media rep.
2] they only work if you sign a contract relinquishing all rights to them in regards to any media, movie, and book deals.
3]When asked “you are helping the lady in Florida” she said that any and all clients are given 100% attention once they sign the contract.
4]They pay any and all lawyers. They pay for the best experts to come in and testify. They provide media coverage and releases needed for every client.
5] They are the broker for true life crime movies and have worked for the best producers’ in Hollywood.
6] “if you get him off will you help him financially get back on his feet?” they stated based on the outcome of the case the bonuses would very depending on the states laws regarding this issue.

Then I contacted a real producer that I talked to way back when that I helped with some inside knowledge. He said he would help me. He called Gil Cabot and requested information regarding the sell of the movie rights of Casey Anthony. This guy really hates Mr. Cabot and said is considered a low-life in the industry.
Below is are the points of his interaction with Gil Cabot. This was back in January and February.
1] The price for the movie rights will be based on the outcome of the case.
2] the price will not be discussed until after the trial
3] the trial will not take place before mid year 2010.
4] He has the best team working on the outcome.
5] he never stated he had the best interest of his client in mind.
6] He has had several inquiries regarding the Book rights and the Movie rights.
7] He is considering them all and is certain that the prices will go up the longer it goes on.
8] Gil Cabot stated that there will be no plea bargain without his permission.

I have asked the producer to keep in contact with Gil Cabot in order to see where he thinks he can lead this trial. And to give me updates as to when Gil is planning to allow it to go to trial. This is what I have found out and what Gil Cabot has put out to at least one producer from Hollywood.

This is why I feel that Baez works for Gil Cabot. This is why I feel that the Florida Bar dropped the ball. Baez reply to State Bar stated that Gil Cabot did not work for him. And in this case I feel he answered truthfully because BAEZ WORKS FOR GIL CABOT not Gil Cabot works for Baez. Just a play of words to keep his sorry azz off the hot seat with the Florida Bar.

Here are a few items that raised flags with me.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17735235/index.html
10/16/2008 interview Jose Baez at about 4 minutes states Todd Black WORKS for him.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18576374/detail.html
Todd Black press release

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey1708oct17,0,5506336.story
Article regarding Todd black slip of tongue on cnn 10/17/2008

http://community2.myfoxorlando.com/service/displayShoutBox.kickAction?as=72667&u=4714629&mediaId=170839&mediaType=BLOG
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down