Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who they are

3 posters

Go down

Who they are Empty Who they are

Post by kiwimom Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:28 am

Laura Buchanan is the same person who befriended Misty Cummings.
Joe Jordan was talking to the media way back in August 08 and on the Radio.

• Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch discussing the search for Caylee Anthony, and TES’s involvement
  • Joe Jordan discussing new evidence in the Caylee Anthony case
  • Den Delano, police detective and candidate for New York senate

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Wednesday, August 27,
2008 - Guests Include Tim Miller Of Texas Equusearch Discussing The
Caylee Anthony Search, Caylee Anthony Searcher Joe Jordan Discusses New
Evidence In The Caylee Anthony Case and NY Senatorial Candidate Den
Delano [53:58m]: Play Now | Play in Popup | Download

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=5660883&page=1

YouTube - Joseph Jordan On The Record With Greta Van ...

Who they are Play_c
6 min - 21 Aug 2008 -

Joseph S. Jordan, Board Member and Child Advocate talks about a volunteer group organized to help find Caylee Marie Anthony.

kiwimom
kiwimom
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Who they are Empty Re: Who they are

Post by mom_in_il Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:33 pm

Kiwi - I have archived all of the Dana Pretzer Shows from Scared Monkeys radio here:

http://www.justice4caylee.org/links-for-news-f13/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkey-radio-t2452.htm
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:10 pm

Posted by Firesweep (joseph s jordan) at WS on 9/9/08

We have a group that were involved at TES... my team of about 15, most are going to continue with us. We also have some individuals that are off duty law enforcement that will be involved as well. We are trying to gather, and will announce a time and location so we can continue. This will not be so much an organized grid search as TES does, but more about probable areas of interest because of the number of searchers.
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Who they are Empty Looking at the Statements of Joseph Jordan and Laura Buchanan

Post by mom_in_il Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:10 pm

Looking at the Statements of Joseph Jordan and Laura Buchanan

Posted on December 3rd, 2009 by by Valhall

Good read . . .

*snipped*

Laura Buchanan outright states in her statement on page 17 of the linked pdf that “We were not officially assigned to search that area. We went on our own.”

Joseph Jordan seems even more “officially detached”
. . . “We have a group that were involved at TES… my team of about 15, most are going to continue with us. We also have some individuals that are off duty law enforcement that will be involved as well. We are trying to gather, and will announce a time and location so we can continue. This will not be so much an organized grid search as TES does, but more about probable areas of interest because of the number of searchers.”

Read more:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=899
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:20 am

Thanks Mom, great article by Valhal. I'm glad someone else is on to it. Whether or not these two were officially part of the TES searches (and it sounds at though they weren't by that time), it's possible that other official TES searchers were there searching at the same time and those persons names are among the 32 that TES has already handed over. In other words, the defense already have all the official information for all TES searches for that area of Surburban Drive. This whole thing about the defense trying to get all the records is very worrying to me given what we know about their strategy which is to try to point the finger at anyone they can. I don't believe for one minute that they want them to prove that Caylee was not there in September because they KNOW the plant and bug evidence shows that she was. I think they want to try to find someone whose got something in their background or who knew Casey in the past so they can point the finger at them as well as Kronk, Jesse, Rocardo and Amy. The more people they throw at the jury the more doubt they will create. After what they've done to Kronk I'm sure Nejame will do everything he can to keep searchers details out of this other than the 32 he's had to hand over.

OT but while I was trying to think why Casey would leave Caylee so close rather than miles away I think it comes down this. She wanted to dig a whole to bury her so she wouldn't be discovered and she knew she could only borrow the shovel for a short time and that's why she chose somewhere nearby. Something changed this plan, either she ran out of time, saw a snake or someone almost interrupted her or whatever so she decided to just dump the bag instead. Maybe she simply couldn't stand the smell and did the quickest thing. It does seem as though she had a change of plan regarding the shovel as it doesn't appear she used it after going to the trouble of borrowing it. Maybe she had intended to bury her further away or at Blanchard Park but BB made it obvious he expected the shovel to be returned straight away, not the next day as she might have imagined doing. It's also possible that she abandoned the whole idea that day and did it some time over the next couple of days. All just my opinion.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Who they are Empty A Second look at Joseph Jordan

Post by mom_in_il Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:27 am

A Second look at Joseph Jordan

by valhall

Excerpt:

We spent some time looking over the statements signed and turned in to the defense team by Joseph Jordan and Laura Buchanan here. As stated in that article and the subsequent discussion that took place, there are many unanswered questions about these statements and their veracity, or maybe we should say accuracy. During the ensuing discussion it was brought out that maybe Joseph Jordan intended to testify differently once on the stand than he was presenting in his statement to the defense. My contention is that would not be an act of integrity on Mr. Jordan’s part, if it is true. Also, I feel that if he intentionally misled the defense and they are now using his statement, in conjunction with Laura Buchanan’s, to try to get the information of 4000 volunteer searchers who otherwise might have their privacy protected, it would be a true, and totally avoidable, tragedy.

Subsequent to the defense’s motions, the State filed a Motion for Protective Order regarding an audio tape Joseph Jordan made of a phone conversation with one of the defense team members. In the state of Florida, both parties must be informed that they are being taped, so this tape was obtained illegally. Mr. Jordan, upon meeting with the state, divulged he had made the recording. So the State’s protective order is to seal that recording from ANYONE hearing it and subsequently using it for any reason, because that would be a felony.

Read more:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=994
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: