Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Told Investigators He Had "Bad Vibes"

Go down

George Told Investigators He Had "Bad Vibes" Empty George Told Investigators He Had "Bad Vibes"

Post by petesaparte Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:33 pm

http://www.wftv.com/news/17919607/detail.html

Thursday, November 6, 2008 – updated: 1:00 pm EST November 6, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- New documents were released Thursday in the case against Casey Anthony that reveal what George and Cindy Anthony told investigators in the hours and days after Caylee Anthony was reported missing.

The State Attorney's Office released 500 pages of new documents in the case Thursday and they show that George Anthony told investigators he felt something was wrong from the very beginning. The documents focus a lot on interviews George and Cindy Anthony did with sheriff's deputies.

When sheriff's investigators questioned Casey's father George nine days after Caylee was reported missing, George told them he had "bad vibes" the very first day he got his car back and smelled the smell in the trunk, a smell, he said as a former law enforcement officer, he knows and would never forget.

Casey's father George told investigators, "I don't want to believe that I have, have raised someone and brought someone in this world that could do something to another person. I don't want to believe that."

George also told them, "I, I, I believe that there's someone dead back there and I hate to say the word human. Um, I hate to say that."

George told them, when he opened the trunk of the car, he said to himself, "Please don't let this be my Caylee."

George told investigators his daughter Casey lives on the edge, that she takes things as far as she can take them and then she piles on more. He said they caught her in lies about work and money and said she's really good with computers.

George also told sheriff's investigators that the very first night they found out Caylee was missing, Cindy told him, "We lost her. We lost her." When he asked who, she said "Caylee."

Not only did Casey Anthony lie to her family, friends and investigators, George says she lied to her attorney Jose Baez. She told him she had $5,000, even though she didn't and then she told him that he'd get the rest after she gets out of the situation.
petesaparte
petesaparte
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Back to top Go down