Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will A Book Deal For George Anthony Help Get His House Out of Foreclosure?

Go down

Will A Book Deal For George Anthony Help Get His House Out of Foreclosure? Empty Will A Book Deal For George Anthony Help Get His House Out of Foreclosure?

Post by mom_in_il Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Will A Book Deal For George Anthony Help Get His House Out of Foreclosure?

Dr. Lillian Glass

Excerpt:

A book deal for George Anthony cannot come soon enough now that their home is in foreclosure. As soon as George Anthony’s “Looking Through the Microscope” which I personally thought might be a type of book proposal, which he shared in his exclusive Fox interview, gets published, I am sure that the money he receives from his advance will cover everything and then some. But until then George needs to buck up and get some work so that the repercussions of Casey’s horrific behavior doesn’t leave him homeless.

Out of all the Anthony’s I feel worse for George. He is between a rock and a hard place. He knows from his police work that Casey is no doubt guilty of killing the love of his life, Caylee. Yet if he breathes a word of how he really feels he will mess up her case. I have no doubt that in his moments of solitude he can’t help but feel guilty for letting Casey get away with her crap for so long. He probably wonders if he had been stricter with her, perhaps all of this wouldn’t have happened and he might still have his precious Caylee.

READ MORE:
http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/02/26/will-a-book-deal-for-george-anthony-help-get-his-house-out-of-foreclosure/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down